BN TV

WATCH DJ Cuppy & Sister Temi Otedola answer Fan Questions on BN TV

DJ Cuppy Temi OtedolaTemi and Cuppy Otedola are releasing 3 joint YouTube videos that will be fun and exciting for their fans. The videos will be shared exclusively on BN TV.

Presented by JTOfashion.com, the first video, a Q&A, is an opportunity for the sisters to answer as many questions as possible from their fans.

Watch the video below.

1. aj

August 22, 2016 at 5:32 am

sister sister! nice one girls.

2. Anon

August 22, 2016 at 12:46 pm

I was going to express myself like the comment below so i just decided to copy and paste it here. Nice video girls but be proud of your skin tone, I can understand if you say you’re doing this for TV, but how bout you make it more natural.

Anonymous
    August 20, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Having a make up artist is no conquest. It just shows that you don’t have the womanly traits and feminine touch to do your own makeup hence you’d rather have a makeup artist layer 3 coats of foundation and then seal it 4 times with your faces that look like ripped tires. Otedola sisters don’t love their skin natural beauty is and will always be everything. Don’t come here trying to sound confident defending your bleaching bragging off your daddy’s money.

• tj

August 23, 2016 at 1:38 am

Calm Down. Have you checked Cuppy’s snapchat when she does no make up day?

3. Ngozi

August 22, 2016 at 1:11 pm

They are naturally abit light skinned. They are not bleaching. Please see thier mum, before you jump into conclusion. Good video girls, I enjoyed it.

4. Yemostical

August 22, 2016 at 3:41 pm

I am so proud of you beautiful girls. God bless you both.

5. Yemostical

August 22, 2016 at 3:43 pm

No wonder your parents are super proud to show you guys off. Just keep up the creative side of you and I pray that God will back you up. Much love cuppy n jto

6. Sholablow

August 23, 2016 at 5:50 pm

God! So these kids grew up in the same Nigeria I did? See money talking o. God please when will u do my own oooo. I want money. I am working hard but still nothing fa. Na wa ooooo.