BN TV

BN TV: Watch this Mini-Documentary to learn Linda Ikeji’s 10 Success Secrets

BN TV

In a mini documentary with Success Story NG, Linda Ikeji shares some of her success secrets.

She shares what keeps her going personally and how she keeps her blog going despite everything.

Watch it here:

1. Nakoms

September 3, 2016 at 7:21 pm

I just love this woman. Her tenacity and sense of purpose coupled with her thick skin as she put it is awesome. But this is no surprise because I know as a man that the most powerful force on earth is that of a female spirit. Gradually structural hindrances imposed by modern Nigerian (African) society will be broken and women will soar to far greater heights. Verily I say to you that we will meet up with the western world ONLY when these fetters are removed.

Like her I started my business in 2006 but I don’t think I put in half as much hardwork passion and time as she does. Yes I have achieved some success, but if I put in more time and work I could have achieved more. Some of her stories may have hurt people, but this goes with the media territory. Even our favourite BN breaks news that do hurt the parties involved. You CANNOT be in the media and not face these accusations.

Mark my words Linda ikeji success story will be studied in business schools far and wide.

2. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 3, 2016 at 8:10 pm

NOTE TO ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN: (1)REDUCE YOUR WIG/ HAIRS SO AIR CAN ENTER YOUR BRAIN, LINDA IKEJI WILL BE YOUR STEPPING STONE!
    (2) MAKE MORE MONEY TILL YOUR MR. RIGHT COMES, INCASE HE DOESN’T KEEP MAKING MORE MONEY.
    YOU CAN BE A HAPPY AUNTY GWEGS.

3. The Real Oma

September 3, 2016 at 8:45 pm

I like Linda and i think she deserves every great feat she has achieved, well, as much as human beings can ‘deserve’ anything. She struggled and fought to be where she is today. There are things I wish she will do better, but nothing takes away from the fact she has hustled a long time and her hustle has paid and is still paying. Good going Lindiway.

4. me

September 3, 2016 at 8:45 pm

@uncle gwe gwe you with bald head how much do you worth.who knows you?

5. LemmeRant

September 3, 2016 at 8:49 pm

So how come laura has an american/british accent?

Didn’t they grow up in the same house? Something is amiss.

• The Real Oma

September 3, 2016 at 8:53 pm

BN people giving me lafs this evening, you are evil for this @LemmeRant :))

• bush man

September 4, 2016 at 4:54 am

which Laura get American/british accent? the chic get confused accent jare

• Hummy

September 4, 2016 at 5:36 am

OMG! You left me in stiches!

• Dtruth

September 4, 2016 at 3:34 pm

@LemmeRant.. When your older sister becomes a billionaire, I am quite sure your own accent will fluctuate more than Laura’s…..Leave Laura alone…I do find her annoying but this post is all about Linda and her success story….bad belle no gree you focus on the aim of the post..Tufia

6. Chic

September 3, 2016 at 8:50 pm

Linda you’re such a lucky girl. Luck played a huge part in your story. Some people work as hard or even more and don’t get results. Some people persevere and all and nothing. Some people get and lose everything. And I’m talking luck, not blessing. I believe everyone is blessed.. that is why atheists are among the world’s richests. The sun shines and rain falls for everyone so we are all blessed. The thief that died beside Jesus stole all his life and also stole his way to heaven. And God allowed that. So he is merciful and we’re all blessed. But in success, there is that 10% that occurs due to chance, luck, timing, Destiny and other things we cannot explain…
    You didn’t set out for your blog to be a business but then it happened. You lucky gurrl… Damn

7. Leah

September 3, 2016 at 9:11 pm

I love her success. I love her work ethic, doing this alone for years and has been consistent. I love LOVE LOVE her outreach to the community. Bringing a lot of causes to light on her platform (and she has done quite a few of them through the years. She sounds very intelligent and is very well spoken. I don’t care about her copy and paste antics, Her obsession with the male and female private parts. Someone’s nipple is showing through their top and you have to create a whole article on that? I think the woman is sexually frustrated. I do NOT like the way she incites homophobia in a Country where gays are targeted. I don’t like the way she exploits people who are not looking for attention and not in the public. And she is NOT “thick skinned” as she claims. She is just as chauvinistic as the people she writes about and puts in quite a lot of effort in defending herself, like her how much that house really cost and that fake Hermes bag. All in all, give credit where one is due.

• Ru

September 3, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Interesting… you think she incites homophobia?? She’s no LGBT campaigner for sure, but from what I see on her blog, some of her most faithful fans are gay. Instead of pretending gay Nigerians don’t exist (as a lot of people in the media do) she actually tells their stories. She has a lot of homophobic followers, who are always furious at her when she posts articles about gay people, but that’s not her fault. Most Nigerians are homophobic.
      And LOL at her so-called ‘obsession’ with private parts… seriously??? Is she the only one that posts when celebs show their privates in public? There’s a reason why this stuff is all over the internet, on all the gossip and entertainment blogs and sites that are similar to LIB (i.e. targeted at a more ‘lowbrow’ demographic)… simply put, it appeals to the lowest common denominator. People are curious and people want to see that stuff. Sex sells oh, especially in today’s highly visual culture. Like it or not (and personally I may not like it but I know lots of people do) Linda is just putting out stuff that she knows people want to see. Unless you’re saying that TMZ, Daily Mirror, The Sun, etc etc are all full of ‘sexually frustrated’ people.

8. Spunky

September 3, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Wow! This is one Lady some love to hate. Irrespective of her perceived faults, she made it and she should be emulated. Well done Linda! Well done.

9. Somm

September 3, 2016 at 9:35 pm

I keep saying it she is the one God bless you,you really deserve whatever good tidings you are gaining now you really have struggled and am happy and glad for you that you made it this far,Blessings follow you,I pray you grow grey hairs doing this passionate job of yours putting smiles on pple faces YES! It’s true God bless the Good work of yours this ministry of ours Yes!! It is a Ministry may it prosper more and more day by day I and my family love you and what you do we cant give you money but my prayers to God in heaven will always see you through Amen this your birthday month God bless you Linda ikeji immensely Yes! Happy Birthday finer woman

10. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 3, 2016 at 9:50 pm

Witches from my village are back from vacation @Me I jump and pass your comment, Side eye at you. I know who you are. Keep cumming all over my comments. Ewu gambia

• bia

September 4, 2016 at 11:39 am

@Uncle…your village being SDK. You lot are now here on BN okwaya?. By the way, you are female.

11. AHausaChickInToronto

September 3, 2016 at 10:10 pm

She’s so beautiful, I really do wonder why she’s single. I pray God blesses you with a good man Linda.

• Marlvina

September 3, 2016 at 10:46 pm

God’s time is the best! We can’t question certain things in life. He makes all things beautiful in His time.

12. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 3, 2016 at 10:11 pm

My Dear, all na packaging, some days she looks Indian and some days pakistany, that babe must have developed in another womb.

• UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 3, 2016 at 10:11 pm

@Laura Ikehi

13. xplorenollywood.com

September 3, 2016 at 11:31 pm

I appreciate Linda’s work and her proposed plan to expand! But her business attitude is really horrible! After paying for a post on her blog, sharing proof of payment, whoever is posting, I assume it’s her, couldnt align the text, put space and make the article look inviting to read. They didn’t even have the decency to advise me that the post had gone up until I asked. If this is the way she intends to run her business, I fear for what the new employees are going to learn under her. Please liaise with Leke Alder and Lanre Olusola to help mentor and advise ur staff on proper work and business ethics cos u my dear have none. #nuffsaid

14. chief

September 4, 2016 at 12:45 am

BN,stop showing this lady..I hate to see her.she’s too assertive,over ambitious and displays stereotypical male traits,yes all these makes me hates her…She seems very driven and also seems to be too proud,bossy and arrogant person in real life.Men aren’t attracted to workaholic,opinionated and over ambitious women.Being over ambitious drives men away,there’s nothing wrong with being ambitious but there has to be a limit.Men should stay away from such women.

• Iris

September 4, 2016 at 4:41 am

I assume this is a troll…if you are i know you’ve succeeded but I couldn’t help myself…please tell me you’re trolling for comments with this rubbish you just put up.

• Chic

September 4, 2016 at 4:55 am

@chief, Very myopic, judgemental and hypocritical comment. Very Nigerian. Who cares about men not being attracted to ambitious ladies??? Intimidated fellows. Such men should keep away from her.

• Chief

September 4, 2016 at 11:11 am

Heyi heyi!!! Willuu shut ur mouth there,you don’t talk to me like that. Don’t you have respect for your elders?..Anyway,call me a troll or whatever names i have said what i have said period.Yes i don’t like her over ambitious mindset and i’m a hater….

• ayda

September 4, 2016 at 7:15 am

Your breed is becoming extinct thank God. Poor excuse of a homo sapien

• UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 4, 2016 at 7:39 am

Am sorry @Chief, I AM EXTREMELY ATTRACTED TO OVER AMBITIOUS, HARDWORKING WOMEN. Check your confidence level. ******Hands you Confidometer****

• Natu

September 4, 2016 at 8:36 pm

@Chief Lol yor stupidity is appalling!!! Women please stay away from little insecure boys like chief. #boybye

15. Tosin

September 4, 2016 at 2:44 am

Merci. Thanks for sharing this.

16. chamazing chick

September 4, 2016 at 2:49 am

Na wa o! So much hatred for someone that doesn’t know you,why don’t you pass your message across without the hatred. What gives you the right to tell BN what to post or not? Don’t deceive us with that [email protected] You are a woman like linda easy o..

17. tunmi

September 4, 2016 at 4:47 am

Ooohhhh I like the way she speaks

18. ayda

September 4, 2016 at 7:19 am

I didn’t realise Bella Naija was Linda’s inspiration and now she’s surpassed them in terms of viewership. Not surprised really, Bella Naija has identity issues; it’s Nigerian-American, or Nigerian-Briitish. Talks about summer and winter fashion collections for Nigerians to buy in Nigeria. Refers to our minerals as soda. Kotinu

• kenya

September 4, 2016 at 10:58 am

Lmao

• ElessarisElendil

September 4, 2016 at 12:24 pm

☝️

This is either proof the censors don’t exist or the one on shift was asleep.

19. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 4, 2016 at 7:36 am

@Ayda Lets start with your name. You seem to be suffering from identity crisis too.
    Did we beg you to visit Bellanaija???

• ayda

September 4, 2016 at 6:55 pm

It’s a nickname and there’s nothing unNigerian about it, The full name is Adaobi and I’m very proud of it, Secondly I hardly read Bella Naija cause I’m irritated by its identity crisis (aka fakeness) – I’m very well educated and travelled by the way. The only reason I read this article is because Bella Naija put up something good about Linda – any other day they’re taking sly jealous digs at her despite the fact she is quick to celebrate Bella Naija (and her other haters) when the opportunity comes. Please,. 100% 9ja and damn proud of it too!

20. artklub

September 4, 2016 at 12:48 pm

linda ikeji’s blog looks like balogun market (and i am being kind). but everyone is there. she wins because she has got the numbers…as someone mentioned, on this next journey she will need to clean up her business practices so its a little bit more professional.

21. Dtruth

September 4, 2016 at 3:29 pm

@artklub…..she does not need to do anything different…You do not change a winning thing….Nigeria na jagajaga…from murtala muhammed airport Lagos , from arrival, to house with no electricity, everything na scatter scatter,..Linda Ikeji’s blog is a true reflection of 9ja……We are a hot mess…lol…..Linda….Sexy Igbo gal….Please continue with your hardwork and more success to you

22. Ada Chineke

September 5, 2016 at 1:46 am

Nigerians be worshipping money long time….#Smh#…..Mtcheew

23. Chosengospel

September 5, 2016 at 5:16 am

Good job Bellanaija, good to see you’re putting up a positive post about Linda because I always admire how Linda celebrates your achievements and that of some other blogs.
    Good job the sky is big, it can accommodate everybody.