Scoop

“I thought I was going to die” Lola Omotayo shares her 36-Hour Labour Experience as her Son Cameron Okoye celebrates his 8th Birthday

BellaNaija.com

Cameron Okoye, Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo’s son, turned 8 years old. His mom and dad took to Instagram to celebrate their son and Lola Omotayo shared, for the first time, her emotional, 36 hour labour experience having him.

She wrote:

Happy 8th Birthday to my most precious first born Cameron-Jayden Chinonso Oluwafemi Okoye a.k.a Mr. Intelligent a.k.a NeymarJr the Jr. I still remember having you on that joyous day after 36 hours of long and hard labour, I thought I was gonna die but when you finally came, the tears I shed of happiness said more that words could express. I wish you long life, happiness and peace of mind. I pray that all your dreams come through and that you soar ahead toward the direction of success IJN. I am happy to say that I see a little more of me in you every single day. Your kind heart, your sensitivity and love for all the people around you. God has blessed us beyond our wildest imagination. Thank you for being a wonderful brother to your sister Aliona. I love you so much. We all love you to the moon and back
Enjoy your day my baby as we celebrate you today

See photos from the birthday celebration below.

CameronOkoyeBDay CameronOkoyeBDay_2 CameronOkoyeBDay1

1. caphie

September 24, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Happy birthday dear

2. Niyoola

September 24, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Bellanaija….. aka City People/Encomium.

These your headlines are just terrible.

• EbonyFre

September 27, 2016 at 10:42 am

Lmao. But I loved it.
      They didn’t lie na, it’s a quote from what she actually said. Haha

3. Tosin

September 25, 2016 at 5:33 am

Good nicknames : Mr Intelligent and the Neymar Junior Junior one

4. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

September 25, 2016 at 8:55 am

Happy birthday to the young man – more great years to come.
    Lola, I’m really thankful to God on your behalf. Some lost their lives in the process. I don’t understand why some Nigerian hospitals are such a mess, toying with lives like we’ve got duplicates tucked somewhere. I’m certain that must have been a private hospital. A first time mum shouldn’t be in labour that long. Whatever happened to CS? Lola, thank God you made it out alive. Sadly some didn’t get to share such testimony.

5. Rolly

September 26, 2016 at 6:55 am

First line gave me a headache.., BN what’s going on with the quality of your posts ??