BN TV

Sisi Yemmie has Great News to Share! WATCH a New Episode of Sisi Weekly on BN TV

Lifestyle Blogger and Content creator Sisi Yemmie has a new vlog out.

Here’s what she has to say,

Ps. It took over 24 hours for this video to process…see my struggle???

—-I am really grateful for a lot of things and in this vlog I share with you a few of them especially our special news! I am reminded daily to just “do my part” and the rest will fall into place. Sometime in the past 2 weeks I was feeling very low and lost my “motivation” but somehow I got my groove back! Eyes God! We are gradually getting back into the full swing of regular vlogging so look forward to more videos oh, don’t say you are tired!
Proverbs 10: vs 22. “The blessing of the LORD, it makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it”.

Watch it here:

1. ?

September 27, 2016 at 11:35 pm

Congratulations on your ?.

2. Lacey

September 28, 2016 at 3:35 am

[email protected] Yemmie,I love love your vlogs! In the time of Famine,Isacc sowed and reaped a 100 folds! You are promoting how a healthy family should be !and you always show love to your husband, your son and even your extended family!this is just the beginning of greater things to come for you and your lovely family! you keep re-inventing yourself and showing the world our modesty in the way you portray the family life! I am so proud of you!you are giving me so many ideas! I look forward to retire early and follow my passion and surround myself with my lovely family and exploits in Africa and globally as well! God bless you!!!

3. Mary

September 28, 2016 at 10:31 am

Wow i love your programme is so beautiful, your son Tito is making ur show more interesting i enjoy all your show thank you very much God Bless you.

4. Salo

September 28, 2016 at 11:50 am

Congrats on d opportunity, may more doors be opened unto ur household in Jesus name

5. Eii

September 28, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Sisi Yemmie,your animated conversation with Tito did it for me,thank you!!

6. bc

September 28, 2016 at 6:13 pm

It’s 47 mins. Please some give us a brief.