BN TV

BN TV: Yummy Recipe for Honey Beans Porridge on Bukie’s Kitchen Muse

BN TV

On this episode of Bukie’s Kitchen MuseBukie shows us how she makes her Honey Beans Porridge. Here’s what she said;

Hello beautiful people, if you haven’t noticed already, I seem to be loving me some Porridge or Pottage (whatever you’re comfortable with) at the Kitchen Muse. On my last episode, I dropped an Asaro/Yam Porridge recipe which got a lot of people asking questions about me adding sugar to that recipe.

Today, I’ll be trying out my hands on the Honey Beans Porridge. This recipe is pretty straight forward – made easy with the use of a pressure cooker. I hope you guys try this sometime. Bon appetit. xoxo

Watch the Video

1. Ij

October 11, 2016 at 1:06 pm

The pressure cooker really does a good job.

I don’t use as much palm oil, or let the beans be that mushy. But I suppose it’s a matter of taste and choice.

I’ll tune in for the next cooking lesson.

• The Kitchen Muse

October 11, 2016 at 1:16 pm

I love very soft beans that’s why but as you say it’s a matter of choice and taste. We all sometimes cook the same foods differently. Thank you for watching Ij, don’t forget to subscribe to the channel if you haven’t already so you get a notification for the next video.

2. Foodie

October 11, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Hi Bukie, I have been admiring your pots since I started watching your videos. Please where can I get them? Thanks

• o

October 11, 2016 at 11:09 pm

I have asked her this same question like two times now. No answer still…

• The Kitchen Muse

October 12, 2016 at 8:49 am

Sorry I didn’t see your question before now. The pots were gifted to me but you can buy similar ones on Amazon if you search ‘Forged ceramic pots’.

• The Kitchen Muse

October 12, 2016 at 8:48 am

They were a gift to me. But if you search ‘forged ceramic pots’ on Amazon you’ll find similar ones and you can order through Mall for Africa.

3. lara

October 11, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Bukie you make cooking damn so interesting.

4. Feedback

October 12, 2016 at 6:21 am

I admired your simple, fresh and minimalist looks when you started out. Please go back to that persona, I found it quite refreshingly beautiful…….and effortlessly so too. Less is more in this age of heavily painted and over-hyped features. Please fire the MUA and go back to “you”. Your approach to cooking reminds me so much of Aunty Funmi of maggi kitchen back in the day. I always look forward to your recipes, I pick up something new with each video.