Looking for where to go to school next year? Look no further than Leeds Beckett University.
They offer a wide range of postgraduate degrees that start in January 2017. You can choose to study from a host of courses including Architecture, Computing, Business and Management, Law, Accounting, Finance, Tourism, Hospitality, Events, and Sport Management.
Reasons to choose Leeds Beckett University:
- Founded in 1824 with more than 25,000 students, of which over 1,500 are international students
- Courses shaped by industry and taught be experts
- We are based in city of Leeds – a vibrant student friendly city
- Employability is at the heart of what we do
- You can gain a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in 4 years
- Your application will be processed in 24 hours
- 10% early payment discount
For advice about your application and to find out more about studying in Leeds, a representative from the UK International Office will be available to talk to you. Vicki Barber will be offering advice about starting your course in January 2017 in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Come and visit us:
Monday 31st Oct, 2016 – UKEAS office VI – 6, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island. Time: 10am to 12pm. Ikeja – Floor, 76 Opebi Road Ikeja, Lagos. Time: 2pm – 4pm
Tuesday 1st Nov, 2016 – UKEAS office Abuja – Suite 3, 2nd Floor Hatlab Place, Plot 1952 Sokode Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja. Time: 11am – 3pm
Thursday 3rd Nov, 2016 – UKEAS office PH – 45 Stadium Road (Ken-Saro Wiwa Road) beside FIRS building Port Harcourt, Rivers state Time: 10am – 2pm
Find the course on the Online Prospectus or email email@example.com
Contact the In-Country Representative in Nigeria: Adenike Omotosho at 6AAdeola Odeku Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos , Nigeria | Email : A.firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile: +234 (0)8188598162 | Skype: Adenike Omotosho | Website: www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk