BN TV

“What kind of stupid question is that?” Burna Boy to Reporter asking him to Pick between Wizkid, Fela Kuti & Beenie Man

BellaNaija.com

Burna BoyBurna Boy was featured on “The Noisey Questionnaire of Life” where he was asked to pick between a couple of choices. The questionnaire was fun and entertaining.

In one of the questions given, he is asked to pick between Wizkid, Fela Kuti and Beenie Man and he responds with “What kind of stupid question is that. Do I really have to answer? Its even disrespectful to answer. Never ask that question again to anybody. When you say Fela Kuti, just talk about Fela. Don’t ask how the water entered the coconut.”

He also gets asked to choose between a chicken leg, breast and wings. In another question he’s asked to choose between Nigerian Jollof, Ghanaian Jollof and Sierra Leonean Jollof – what do you think he picked?

Watch below.

1. Nancy

October 25, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Really stupid question!!!!!

Nigerians are brainwashed by money and fame. If someone has money, the person is inspirational and every mistake can be excused.
    If someone becomes famous beyond Nigeria, they bow and treat the person like gold, even when things are not too great for their career in reality!

All the stars that have gone international, when last did they release any meaningful song. Tiwa? Davido? Even Wizkid?
    I don’t even know most songs by Fela but obviously he was a revolutionary force in his time.
    Those days when music challenged reality. We stay cursing on twitter, where are the people that will actually sing to our leaders?

Which artiste can boast of passing meaningful message today… Now it is about ‘big back, fine breast. My bed is too small. I am going to knock you out with sex. My money is overflowing from the bank.’ empty content, good sound! Just like Nollywood is good picture and meaningless stories.
    That is the only thing our musicians do. I swear, thanks to technology, in the past it was about true talent and true meaning, like the music industry, Nollywood does not have any value but instead of challenging what is going on, we keep excusing it and lying to this artistes.
    Wizkid is talented and I am a fan but seriously……..??????

I am tired of all these journalists, reporters, whatever they are.

• Frank Probity

October 25, 2016 at 11:55 pm

And the likes of 2baba and African China that had/has messages in their songs, the shallow minded listeners of our today’s music try so hard to kill their career by ignoring the good songs they put out. We help make our industry what it is today, coz what we demand are what these non=talented mofos are dishing out to us, although there are still lovers of good music like me and you, who still acknowledge and appreciate good music.

2. Kay

October 25, 2016 at 5:01 pm

????? just gotta love him

3. Mirabel

October 25, 2016 at 5:08 pm

Smiles

4. Moyo

October 25, 2016 at 5:09 pm

Yes, it is a stupid question, Wizkid in the same sentence with Fela. Ah ah, for once I agree with Burna boy

5. Emma

October 25, 2016 at 5:22 pm

I agree, its a stupid question. Fela is in a league of his own. I can’t think of any Naija artist that can be compared to him.

Does he intentionally smile to show off his grills? It looks super gaudy.
    BTW this new look of his makes him look hideous. he looks like a predator from the Predator movie.

6. Run Mouth

October 25, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Big time stupid question!! Comparing a legend to small rats

7. le coco

October 25, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Burna ehnn… the guy seems so annoying an entitled… bt beyond that I have to agree.. It was the stupidest question of d century

8. Mohammad

October 25, 2016 at 7:18 pm

How water take enter coconut! ??????

9. Mara

October 25, 2016 at 8:40 pm

I love Burna Boy.

• Happy Chap

October 26, 2016 at 10:57 am

He was speaking like Pete Edochie.

10. Bebi

October 25, 2016 at 9:04 pm

Gotta love Burna!

11. Corolla

October 25, 2016 at 10:16 pm

LMAO! This cracked me up.

12. Mc real

October 25, 2016 at 11:47 pm

Hmm…. Burna Boy thumbs up…confirm stupid question

13. Flexe

October 26, 2016 at 5:17 am

Lol
    You just have to laugh after feeling outraged.

14. Mz Titilitious

October 26, 2016 at 10:44 am

Very stupid one at that!

15. Mz Titilitious

October 26, 2016 at 10:48 am

Love the interview tho kept on shinning my teeth all thru 😀 😀

16. EbonyFre