BN TV

What would be your Reaction to a Same Sex Advance? WATCH Episode 5 of “Get Pink With Richard”

BN TV

Richard Akuson

There’s a brand new episode of “Get Pink With Richard”.

Richard says “Hey guys, sorry for the very late post. I moved into a new place; fell sick, but much better now.”

In this episode, he talks about how people react when they get advances from someone of the same sex. He says “I don’t mind it at all. Infact, it’s quite flattering to me. But that does not translate to a yes or a no! Let me know how that makes you feel!”

Watch below.

1. favour

October 14, 2016 at 9:37 am

i mind a lot! it repulses me!

2. Mr. Egghead

October 14, 2016 at 9:38 am

Richard, your vocal timbre is really cool. The stuff podcasts and OAPs are made of.

3. keke driver

October 14, 2016 at 10:13 am

“I don’t mind it at all.” too

4. Tutu

October 14, 2016 at 10:35 am

Hmmmmmn. I’m suspecting you this Richard.

• Seriously

October 14, 2016 at 1:45 pm

He’s definitely struggling with his sexuality or he is gay already bcos that bootyshort he rocked a while back got heavily sideeyed. Why do gays care so much what others think? Live your life geez. And yes many will never be comfortable with such lifestyle that you chose and it’s completely fine deal with it. Everybody has their own truth but there should always be a standard of right or wrong it’s necessary in the society.

5. king Bey

October 14, 2016 at 10:54 am

Gay boy come out of your closet

• Huh?

October 14, 2016 at 11:27 am

Can you just answer the question without making assumptions about someone else’s life?

As for me I will not find it funny at all, however it’s a question, so I will tell them to buzz off as I am not interested.

• keke driver

October 14, 2016 at 1:54 pm

STFU…….You’re ignorant…kai

6. Back to sender.

October 14, 2016 at 2:03 pm

With that bum-shorts shoot, ESPECIALLY the weird zoom-in close up shot of his bum, followed by his choice (AS A MAN) of name/title for his series, this MAN who wants to “”get PINK” and is deliberately branding and identifying (AS A MAN), putting himself out there as “”PINK””, is the one to answer this question he is asking everyone else.

7. Tosin

October 14, 2016 at 2:17 pm

to answer your question – usually blush, blush, … decline. guess i am a little gay and strike others as such too 🙂
    i’ll watch the video later.

yeah i sort of don’t understand sexual harrassment either, because i dunno, unless it’s like somebody raping somebody, i dunno, isn’t it just an expression of yo, you’re hot, or yo, i like you, or damn, this is how i feel right now…isn’t that like normal and expected, even healthy?

8. ...

October 14, 2016 at 3:25 pm

What’s the big deal… if you are not interested just decline politely and move. Respond the same way you would wish a babe or guy you are toasting would respond. Only people with mental issues and insecurities about themselves would freak out because a human being chatted them up. Again, all it takes is a polite no if you no want or yes if you want; no need for long face, drama or any other brouhaha.

9. elvis

October 14, 2016 at 8:47 pm

He puts his hands continously in his nose, the uses this word “whatnot”, only him knows what that means, then he just tells us that hes happy someone knows hes gay. I love you brother.