Feel good about dessert with this homemade treat. Who says ice cream can’t be both delicious and nutritious? Get the full recipe and watch the video below!
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 4 frozen bananas, chopped
- 3 Tbsp ABC nut butter (almond, Brazil nut, and cashew butter blend)
- Tiny pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- Combine all ice cream ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a plastic container and place in the freezer while you make the cookie dough.
- In a bowl, combine the almond butter and coconut oil, then stir in the coconut cream. Add the coconut sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt and continue to whisk until combined.
- Using a wooden spoon, fold in the coconut flour and cacao nibs.
- Transfer mix to a surface lined with parchment paper. Spread out evenly then roll up into a cylinder and place in the freezer to firm for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Remove ice cream and cookie dough from freezer. Crumble pieces of cookie dough on top of the ice cream and stir through. Get yourself a scoop and a whole lot of happiness.
Watch the Video