BN TV

BN TV: Banky W, Oge Agu & Naza discuss the Posts that are Instagram-Worthy

In this episode of Style 101, Artist/Actor Banky W, Content Lead Oge Agu and Media professional Naza join Idia Aisen to pass their verdicts on must-see looks, what is to be considered post worthy on Instagram, to free the nipples or not and more.

With a line up of these media personalities on this episode, the panel definitely had a thing or more to remind you.

Watch below.

1. Corolla

November 4, 2016 at 5:47 pm

What the heck did I just watch? Mcheww

2. viv

November 4, 2016 at 6:49 pm

seriously???

3. Eric

November 4, 2016 at 7:46 pm

You guys got together for 2mins to talk about this nonsense?

4. MurderSheWrote

November 4, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Banky W is so underwhelming wow I remember the last time he was on EL and was opening his mouth yaaaah saying nyash on national TV with no decorum of any sort. Idia is oh so shallow. U don’t think it’s post worthy? Should he have come to your corridor to pose with a tuxedo! My opinion. Bite me. And PS I honestly cannot believe these networks that produce low quality no effort programmes are still in business. Like TF? This Spice TV is just a big joke.

5. Christian Sister

November 5, 2016 at 12:17 am

I’ll never understand how Idia qualifies to be host on style 101. For the most part, her opinions on these issues or topics sound so immature and shallow. Like couldn’t a more experienced person have been chosen? Yes she’s beautiful, and she speaks well, but I just feel she hadn’t done enough to be “judging” others. Say hosting project fame or sumn? Sure. But not this.
    P.s: Oge Agu is beautiful.

6. babe

November 5, 2016 at 6:37 am

Did we just discuss if Olumide’s picture is Instagram worthy? First of what does Instagram worthy mean ? I thought you share what you like on your social media. Whoever s in charge of production and content curation @ spiceTv you guys need to to better! This is not acceptable at all