BN TV

If Donald Trump Wins, Will Nigerians Leave America? Watch what they have to Say

BN TV

The United States Presidential Election is the biggest story right now – Why? – Two words… Donald Trump!

With Trump closing in on Hilary’s narrow lead and the race to the White House almost at its finish line, more and more people, especially foreigners, are asking themselves one question… Who should I vote for? Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton?

Lolade asked Nigerians based in New York City who they want the next United States President to be. She also asked the Nigerians how important the election is to them as Nigerians and she received a number of interesting answers.

What will YOU do if Trump wins the election?
Will you stop traveling to America?
If you’re already there, will you leave?

Watch below.

1. Lol

November 4, 2016 at 5:41 pm

I most definitely will not be voting this year and if I do it will be third party. Can’t carry my hand and do evil and not be able to sleep at night. Thing people fail to realize is the presidents in America have no power. Just a poster child. People that call the shots is congress. Want shit done? Vote who you want into congress.

• I can't

November 5, 2016 at 12:03 am

Lol you’re part of the problem. You undermine the power of a vote. The power to effect change but you’ve allowed cynicism to overshadow your right to make a difference. Thank God people like you are not the majority…..thank God for those who aren’t allowing this situation to give them an excuse to be cowardly deflectors. To each his own.

• Lol

November 5, 2016 at 9:48 pm

Sigh. You know nothing about the American Government. Even if Hillary wins and she doesn’t get electoral votes nothing for her. Good luck though.

• ^la

November 5, 2016 at 5:32 am

Why waste a vote? If you don’t believe in any of them please don’t vote. Voting for a third party hurts Hillary’s chances of winning.

• Lol

November 5, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Oh look it’s Hillary and her gang. Carry go. I have a right and I’m exercising it. Y’all good luck though. I’m just saying I won’t be part of the hands that elected a devil.

• NoIDentityNeedApply

November 6, 2016 at 6:05 am

@Lol did you bother to read “I can’t’s” response before replying or did you regurgitate some sentences you’very been memorizing?

2. Seriously

November 4, 2016 at 6:44 pm

People act like Trump as president in America is the end of the world. He’s a political demagogue. It’s unfortunate, people are falling for his tactics. He will declare war, deport immigrants based on what? Do people even know how the congress works? And the constitution? He’s acting like an idiot now but the real job is ahead of him and he can’t handle it. Instead of Africans acting silly threatening to go back to Nigeria like anybody cares, this is the time to develop your country. And Americans should not keep their mouth shut or just complaining. Speak up.

He’s still way better than moving back to Nigeria. Nigerians stationed abroad your short vacations is not the same as living day to day in a country where there’s no jobs, basic necessities, people are hustling day and night with not much as result. Here in America, there’s racism but there are job opportunities, and regular opportunities you will never get anywhere. So go back to Nigeria, I bet there are Nigerians in nigeria ready to jump at any change they get to come here.

• Benbella

November 4, 2016 at 7:00 pm

This right here is a sensible comment. People can fear sha.

• ATL's finest

November 5, 2016 at 2:30 am

@ Seriously ?????God bless U & this comment 1,000000x I mean, I DON’T trust any of them, however I just wish folks will chill & let him eat his words. An Uncle of mine said he’s depressed & I asked why, he said b/c of election mtcheww.. He doesn’t ve problem then. I haven’t really thought of the aftermath, I strongly believe he won’t win, he doesn’t even first to be a president ( not after all the mess) he’s done. His wife OH LORT imagine that one as a first lady. In fact, this election GATS to come & go. I’m tired of hearing about it & to make matters worse, even those overseas that don’t reside here is hawking the matter on their head like no mans’ business???.. Go back to Nigeria say who die???

3. Tosin

November 4, 2016 at 8:33 pm

People.
    So you won’t vote for Hillary?
    I can’t even.
    Lord, Jesus.

• Lol

November 4, 2016 at 10:01 pm

I think you’re being sarcastic but I’m not sure

4. Tosin

November 4, 2016 at 8:34 pm

nytimes.com/2016/11/03/opinion/5-reasons-to-vote-trump.html

5. Mahka

November 4, 2016 at 9:10 pm

My elder sister plans to file a tourist visa for me,now she s a bit skeptical about if it ‘ll be granted bcos am a young unmarried girl, they might suspect dubious, fishy underworkings.

I guess my question is, Wats the ist step for filling for a tourist visa from a US citizen n Wat are my chances, plus how long is this process cos I volunteered to quit my job n come help her out with her new baby.
    Detailed Answers are highly welcomed. Daalu unu.

• A

November 4, 2016 at 10:15 pm

@Mahka, quit your job to come to the US to help ur sis with her baby???? I will never advise my younger sister to do that. Why would you want to do that? You don’t have plans of returning home? To even apply for the US tourist visa and have a chance of getting it, u will need evidence of ties to Nigeria. Ties include a well running business and/or a steady job which you will take a letter from your employer(s) and your pay slips from. You will also need for your sister to show her financial standing, and her ability to cater for your needs during your holiday.

If you have strong ties to Nigeria and your sister shows financial capability for a guest, nothing will hinder you from getting your visa. Just think twice about quitting a job in this economic climate.

• Mahka

November 4, 2016 at 11:34 pm

Thanks A, that was helpful…
      Guess I still have to keep my job, that was the only way to get a vacation from those people. Of cos I ‘ll be back,this is ‘omugwo’ trip.

• Ememobong

November 5, 2016 at 7:41 am

Please how old are you??!! Quit your job to do omugwo??!! That’s the work of your mother or her mother-in-law. Your sister is building her life in the US, her luck. Stay here and build your own life. There are a lot of Nigerians who are based in Nigeria and are doing well career-wise and are happily married with children. Do you think a manager in NNPC will resign a good job like that to go to obodo oyibo that he is not sure what will happen??!! Pray to God, let Him show you the blue print for your life. Stay blessed dear.

• Author Unknown

November 5, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Just curious. What does an NNPC Manager earn? I’m talking real salary, without corruption money.

6. frank

November 4, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Nah. I’m staying put. As a matter of fact i’m about to go get my vote on. Guess who i’m voting for. Yes Donald J. Trump. Sick and tired of the corrupt democrats from Obama to Hilary (Same ol shit). Make America Great Again

7. Feefee

November 5, 2016 at 4:23 am

People need to do their research before they jump on the democrat bandwagon. Most black people automatically vote for democrats because they believe they have their best interest at heart.
    Here are some facts that will make you go hmmm.

1. Hilary and Bill Clinton are connected to 98 people who are either dead or missing, the most recent was a high up official at wikileaks who died last month of unknown causes. Where are these people? Why do they die or disappear when something major is about to be revealed about the clintons? Google 90 suspicious deaths linked to the clintons.

2. In his speach to the nation, a few weeks ago. Obama stated that we need to create a new world order, I saw it with my Koro Koro eyes on CNN. For those who don’t know the new world order signifies the beginning of a scary time in our world. One world, one currency, one order, Mark of the beast. Read revelations.

3. Funny enough if you go back in American history the democrats was the racist party.

4. The democrats believe in giving people handouts. They don’t encourage minorities to strive for the best, they encourage them to do just enough.

5. The republicans believe those who work hard should be rewarded. Strive for the best, be the best.

Now for the not so factual info:

Check out YouTube. So many people are having nightmares about Hilary and Obama. So many revelations being revealed to normal people.

If you watch YouTube from anonymous you will discover a lot of scary things. Anonymous are a group of hackers who have managed to break into secret files of the government. No one knows their identity but they have information on eveything from the clintons to alien contact by the u.s government.

Trump is a bumbling idiot but he does not have blood on his hands. He is washingtons worst nightmare because he is s true outsider.
    He will reveal all the crap that goes on behind the scenes, and will make the masses aware.

There is so much going on that we don’t know about. From satanistic rituals in Washington, to chemtrails being dropped on us without us knowing. From time to time there are planes that fly around leaving smoke trails and people find them amusing. Little do they know these are chemtrails to help influence our behavior and the way we think. Prince mentioned this is an interview before he died. Why are do many dying of Cancer when a cancer cure was found years ago?

Eveything is not as it seems and the more research people do the clearer things will become.

• Author Unknown

November 5, 2016 at 5:28 am

You’ve got to be kidding me with this comment. Someone sat down and wrote this?

• Feefee

November 5, 2016 at 7:36 am

Lol I sure did. Took me 2 mins. I was waiting for my food order. I’m in LA. Thought I’d kill some time lol

• Author Unknown

November 5, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Hahaha. Do you work for the National Enquirer? Hope your meal was delish.

• Ememobong

November 5, 2016 at 7:31 am

Please give relevant websites and books used as a basis for your research so we can refer to them.

• Feefee

November 5, 2016 at 7:50 am

Abeg I can’t do the work for you. Google is your friend

• KM

November 5, 2016 at 10:38 am

Girl…. you are crazy. I’ve read a lot of conspiracy theories in my life time but yours wins as the most ridiculous of them all.

• Feefee

November 5, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Lol. I hate lazy commenters. First thing I do when I hear conspiracy theories is try to debunk them. Just do the research yourself. Don’t forget to add bohemian grove. A man snuck in there with a video camera and saw well know politicians and important people worshipping a statue of the devil, and doing strange things. No women allowed in this place. Just google it. Truth, they say is stranger than fiction.

• NoIDentityNeedApply

November 6, 2016 at 6:00 am

It is a very bad idea to spout baseless topics online or anywhere else for that matter. I don’t know if you are looking for attention or intentionally trying to be funny. However, we can discuss the points you raised once you site your sources. Asking others to do the research is disingenuous. You wrote this to educate us, so don’t do a bang up job and expect us to buy it hook, line and sinker.

• Feefee

November 6, 2016 at 6:25 am

First of all you must be off your rocker to suggest that my comment means I am looking for attention, secondly internet police, before you come at me with the argument that this is baseless, why don’t you do the research to refute everything I have said. You have the energy to type this useless comment, surely you can use the same energy to look for info. I have given enough names, and situations that even a fifth grader can find it if the look for it. You are not an attorney, and even if you are…unless you can prove without a shadow of a doubt that what I said are all lies I suggest you sharrap. This is an open forum and we are all entitled to our opinion, and there are no laws limiting what how how we share.

8. Ememobong

November 5, 2016 at 7:27 am

Come back to Nigeria??!! For what now?? Is Trump going to start deporting people who are legally based in the USA and if so on what grounds??!! Don’t the courts in America work again??!! Plzzz! Trump is just a noise maker! If he does get elected, there’s much bigger fish to fry. If you have a green card or dual citizenship and you are contributing positively to the society and not involved in anything illegal then please sleep well. Trump cannot do you anything!!!

9. DinonMC

November 7, 2016 at 6:17 am

Lemme complete your research for you boss, not only democrats engaged in Bohemian Grove activities , Republicans like President George Bush, Ronald Reagan, Nixon were also involved with the grove…,