BN TV

BN TV: We love Ope & Ayo Davies’ Vlogs! Catch-up with the Couple

BN TV

ope-and-ayo-davies-and-daughter-2Ope and Ayo Davies are just too cute for words – lets just say they are BN TV‘s new couple crush.

The couple’s wedding dance video went viral three years ago and the parents of a baby girl started this vlog recently.

Here are their videos so far!

They play the Shoe Game. She wanted to play the game at their wedding but there wasn’t enough time.

How We Met

Dating/Courtship – the couple says “The key lesson is to focus on courtship and not dating as ‘dating’ could be time wasting.”

How I knew I had found the One

The Journey So Far (3 years in marriage)

Planning the Wedding

Photo Credit: Remi Benson

1. Jaxen

November 15, 2016 at 12:39 am

Yayyyyyyyyyy. My fave youtube and only couple have made it to BN. They are so funny and I love the chemistry between them. Really infectiously happy people. Go guys.

2. God bless!

November 15, 2016 at 12:48 am

I love them so much. The guy is extremely hilarious. Just got a new subbie guys. May God uphold your beautiful marriage

3. Esther

November 15, 2016 at 2:53 am

Yay!!! I admire and enjoy watching this beautiful couple. Their daughter is very beautiful. This is what you call natural chemistry. I’m subscribed to them, and shared their videos with my family and friends.

4. Royalty

November 15, 2016 at 3:10 am

I Love them so much! They are so cute! God is present. I pray their love lasts forever. God bless them.

5. Royalty

November 15, 2016 at 3:11 am

and the Hubby is Hilarious!

6. ATL's finest

November 15, 2016 at 4:39 am

Wow I didn’t know they VLog too.. Their wedding video is one of the most watched videos I have viewed on YouTube 🙂 & I just can’t get enough of it.

7. Temiron

November 15, 2016 at 4:51 am

My favourite couple! awesome wedding dance video, I’m so glad you decided to starta vlog! way to go!

8. No chaser..

November 15, 2016 at 5:32 am

Words can’t describe how much I love these two. I truly. enjoy how they talk about their experiences,

9. Tutu

November 15, 2016 at 6:47 am

My couple crush!!!! I love them both to bits!!!! Always looking forward to their videos.

10. FinchleysFinest

November 15, 2016 at 6:57 am

My fav Couple…

11. Josephine

November 15, 2016 at 11:21 am

I’m loving the love.

12. x-factor

November 15, 2016 at 11:48 am

wow!
    Great Stuff

13. special k

November 15, 2016 at 12:10 pm

Totally love the fact that you guys evaluate your marriage. We renovate our houses, service our cars, but get married, it becomes fractured, we start limping and it finally falls apart. you guys seem like fun.stay blessed always.

14. FasholasLover

November 15, 2016 at 5:25 pm

I wasn’t going to watch. I actually stopped the video half way at the first vid. But then, clicked on the Ankara vid and got hooked. Lovely couple. Very funny. I like.

• FasholasLover

November 15, 2016 at 9:34 pm

had to go Google their wedding. Girl can daaaaance! Shape na fire. I love your smile Ope!

15. Chioma

November 15, 2016 at 7:19 pm

I’m in love with this couple, no gimmicks. They are realistic, give out info not too much, just the right amount. And they are both very funny. Ope is beautiful, great skin and hair. I really like the evaluation part, marriage should be about growth/improvement. [email protected] “praise and worship”.
    Hubby and I binged on their videos, we are looking forward to more. I pray the love for each other will continue to grow stronger and stronger.

16. purplieciousbabe

November 16, 2016 at 1:34 pm

love them too. x

17. Dora

November 16, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Your joy is contagious. Love it!!!

18. Stella

December 13, 2016 at 11:20 pm

It’s a beautiful one with load of lessons. Pray ur love grows stronger by d day.

19. Wendy

May 15, 2017 at 9:52 am

I could grow to like these 2. I feel like a Simon Cowell right here… and i have to retract my earlier comment. They are not ‘attention seeking’ they are really real and have learned a lot from them today. i love them! They are fresh and honest and as real as it gets. God bless you both. i PRAY THE GOOD LORD GRANTS ME MY OWN SOUL MATE.