Scoop

Kenyan Woman narrates how she Caught her Husband “on top of” her Niece, Left him & how he went Ahead to Marry the Niece a Month After

BellaNaija.com

A Kenyan woman named Grace Maina’s story has gone viral after she posted it on Facebook recently.

The woman talks about how she came home one day to find her husband and her niece having sex. She was advised by her mother to leave with her kids and even though the man had been apologetic when he was caught, he married the niece a month after she left him. By then the niece was already a couple months pregnant.

See the post below.

grace-maina

1. Papermoon

November 3, 2016 at 4:32 pm

If this story is true, then God help men and their “P” issues. Everywhere, it will enter! Hhhmmm

2. shocking

November 3, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Chei

3. hadiza

November 3, 2016 at 4:44 pm

See them, foolish men. that’s all they know how to do. cheat cheat cheat. Disgusting gender. I don’t pity any woman who gets involved with them, because hey, when u mess with pigs, u get dirty. These women know what they are headed for and yet allow foolish society to bully them into being with these beasts. I have no pity for them. U deserve what ever u find.

• A Real Nigerian

November 3, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Hahahah! Wooo!! Well said.

• LemmeRant

November 3, 2016 at 5:35 pm

But these are not Nigerian men nah?

• Fools will always trap and display themselves in their foolishness.

November 3, 2016 at 9:00 pm

@Lemmerant, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Well said. Chop knuckle!

• Chioma

November 3, 2016 at 5:37 pm

If you got problems with men, then it’s your issue. Dnt polite our ear without ur sad and hateful comments.not all men are beast lik your call them. You need to take a chill pill and get ur self a good and wonderful man.

• Someonecute

November 3, 2016 at 7:06 pm

Hadiza, agree some men can sleep with anything in skirt but why will you paint the whole gender with same brush. are you ok?

• Nigerian Wheat.

November 3, 2016 at 9:03 pm

@someonecute, NO, it is not ok, and it is one and the same creature as @a ‘real’ Nigerian. It is NOT ok. It is NOT well.

4. A Real Nigerian

November 3, 2016 at 4:51 pm

AFRICAN MEN are disgusting really. All they know how to do is to be insecure about feminism, rape, lie, cheat and beat their partners. Useless, pathetic, no-good beasts. This is why we will continue to be the dark continent till the apocalypse. Stupid african men with hearts darker than their skin.

• Someonecute

November 3, 2016 at 7:19 pm

Real Nigerian…Can we just comment on this case without generalizing. Really? If this story was coming from a white man, you will say White men are disgusting. Or Chinese; Asian men are disgusting. Infact everybody is disgusting cos different people have done terrible things. Blacks are disgusting too cos some Blacks in the US commit crimes. You might have had your big share of frustrations from men but please take it easy and don’t give yourself heart attack because of “man” Hypocrites! mstchew as if African men is one person, even if you don’t have men in your family, you might have a male seed stemming from you in the future. This comment is for Hadiza and you, assuming you’re not even the same person.

• Clap for yasef!

November 3, 2016 at 7:29 pm

Mama Feminist!! clap for yourself now. I noticed you didn’t think that sleeping with your husband’s aunt was as bad as sleeping with your wife’s niece. I didn’t see rape in this story. The man and niece are both cruel!

5. reqe

November 3, 2016 at 4:54 pm

he married your elder sister’s daughter? as much as i want to vilify the man, who gave out the girl for marriage? was your family aware? except it was common law marriage, then your sister too should answer questions

• nana

November 3, 2016 at 5:12 pm

@ reqe I just wanna give this comment a million likes.

• Leah

November 3, 2016 at 6:41 pm

I was about to ask the same questions. Was the niece underage? If she was, why is he not in prison? If she was not underage, who gave her out in marriage? If that young lady was an adult when she slept with her aunt’s husband, I hope her karma chases her around for the rest of her life. As for the husband, we already know there is a special place in hell for him.

6. Zee

November 3, 2016 at 4:58 pm

While we blame d man, was d neice raped?? Was she forced to be with tthe man?? We women continously put ourselves in situations dat are despicable. If we start saying no i believe these men wil start sticking to der wives…

• Anonymous

November 3, 2016 at 5:33 pm

But the other woman doesn’t owe the wife anything the husband took vows with her not the other woman if the situation was reversed will you say ‘Men continuously put themselves in situations that are despicable. If they start saying no i believe these women will start sticking with their husbands’.

• molarah

November 3, 2016 at 9:26 pm

I know you mean well, but this your narrative has been used to justify the proliferation of the side chick culture and the stupid role other women play in these situations. As a woman, you owe it to yourself (at the very least) to ensure the man you are involved with is not married, and if you decide to play stupid and don’t do your due diligence, you deserve whatever venom the man’s wife sends your way. I’m so sick of these cop-out lines.

• Bimbo

November 3, 2016 at 6:36 pm

GTFOH !

• Anonymous

November 3, 2016 at 7:47 pm

No i won’t! You GTFOH, you don’t have to like my comment punk.

• Mi

November 3, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Totally agree , her neice should share in the blame as well.. It takes two to tango..

My elder sister’s husband tried to sleep and rape me so many times when I lived with them , I left the house after I reported to my parents who refused I tell my sister because its her 2nd marriage.. Fast forward a few years after against all odds I told my sister and she stopped talking to me and took sides with her husband .. Fastforward 3 years later her husband tried to rape her 2 kids .. And the lil girls after crying out to outsiders before they told there mom.. I can’t say its because she didn’t believe me when I told her that made her kids not say anything to her.. But am glad now she knows.. I was in no mans land when he tried that on me but I left without knowing where to go ..
      So this stupid nice of hers could have avoided that nonsense if she wanted to … Her sister am just going to leave it there

• Emo

November 4, 2016 at 11:30 am

This was actually what happened to me in 1983/4. I left the house and got married @19 when I had no where else to go to. Thank God I still enjoy my marriage 30yrs after because the situation forced me into early marriage.

7. Flexe

November 3, 2016 at 5:20 pm

See gist o!
    *Gbeboru mood activated*

8. madman

November 3, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Two adults fell in love and? what next?

9. AceOfSpade

November 3, 2016 at 6:40 pm

The woman is strong and knows what she wants so she went for the man. Is that not what you preach day and night on BN??

He didn’t rape her, he didn’t kidnap her or anything like that. He found something better and married her or should we say she found something she wanted forever and married him. No one is talking about the guy that the girl dumped too for this man.

A grown man/woman should do whatever he wants. That’s what we preach everyday so nobody should call them out Abeg.

• Leah

November 3, 2016 at 7:01 pm

There is so much wrong with your comment that I don’t even know where to begin. That you don’t see what is wrong in sleeping with your aunt’s husband, and a man sleeping with his children’s cousin and breaking up his home says how sick and twisted you really are. And it’s funny you say “a grown man/woman should do whatever he wants”, yet you say “nobody should call the out”. Guess what, we on this site are grown men and women too and we “SHOULD DO WHATEVER” we want, and that includes calling out scumbags.

• john

November 3, 2016 at 7:18 pm

@leah and the so called scumbags can do whatever they want and not give a shit about your opinion

10. vivi

November 3, 2016 at 6:51 pm

There you is na

11. Lolly

November 3, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Please Stella post this on ur blog… Want to compare comments.. The comments on LIb senseless and attention seeking… I love Linda though.

12. tobi

November 3, 2016 at 7:38 pm

Well poor woman should breathe a sign of relief and say to herself Good riddiance to bad rubbish.

• Grammar Police

November 3, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Our “sigh” of relief is when y’all turn on spell check.

13. Ghanaboy

November 3, 2016 at 10:27 pm

Reading this jus breaks my heart. But on a serious note I think this should be a lesson to us all.i think the woman should have left wen he kept disrespecting her wit all those househelps.maybe after the second time cuz the first tym will always b blamed on the devil.and then she sits there watching her husband disrespect her all the while.wat was she hoping for? Dat he will change? Goodness!!! Once a cheat always a cheat.now c the height of shame he brought on ur family.i think she cud hav avoided this long time. Such foolishness…and he wants her back.is he mad?

14. Hannah

November 4, 2016 at 11:03 am

The man did very wrong. Really some humans don’t have conscience. Its not that women don’t have Pussies too, but most women control. But the rate at which men go out to satisfy their pleasure is just bizzare. Really the lady should continue to boost her confidence. Be self independent. She owns her happiness. Its not tired down to any man who keeps disrespecting her over and over again.