BN TV

BN Beauty: Yet another Beauty Hack! How to use Olive Oil to Shave by Chanel Ambrose

In this new video, lifestyle vlogger Chanel Ambrose shows us how she uses Olive Oil to shave her face and legs. She mentions it leaves her skin feeling soft and moisturised, she also said;

Hey loves, ever wondered to have a more safer and quicker way to shave.. use olive oil! Using this new olive oil hack has changed my hair removal game! Its totally natural and leaves your skin nice and soft! Please let me know what other beauty hack you want me to try next!

Watch the Video

1. Ohhsonawtii

December 31, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Oh no gurl, I hope you won’t get roasted for this video!

2. Nnenna

December 31, 2016 at 3:34 pm

This video promotes a bad facial hair removal technique. Shaving facial hair is the absolute worst thing you can do for your hair and especially your skin. It will change the texture of your skin and will increase your likelihood of getting razor bumps. Don’t do it! Tweeze or wax instead!

• Shey

January 1, 2017 at 3:02 am

I thought u were going to mentiontion laser or electrolysis. There is not much difference btw shaving, waxing or twizzing. They make the hair thicker, grow faster and cause ingrown hair and irritation.

• Shey

January 1, 2017 at 3:04 am

*mention

• Jade

January 1, 2017 at 8:55 pm

I disagree. Shaving my facial hair has worked for me since teenage years. Waxing is not any different in terms of protecting the skin. My hair doesn’t grow any longer or thicker neither do I have shaving bumps. There’s no trace of it at all. Infact, I get compliment on how smooth my facial texture is but I’ve never mentioned about shaving because people will have uproar for no reason.

Olive oil works perfectly for my skin too, it leaves it clean and soft. It depends on individual.

3. Lady

December 31, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Does she have pcos? Shaving facial hair is a no no. I think waxing is better.

4. Sakura

January 1, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Ahn ahn I tire for these hacks, shaving facial hair for women is a big NO except you are a full bearded woman then shave on. Why hack it when you can twiz or wax it? What’s the life hack for razor bumps, ingrown hair and stubby chiny chin chin after all that shaving. NO!!!! NO SHAVING, not even my legs talk less of face.

5. Y

January 2, 2017 at 1:56 am

Treat your pcos don’t shave ur face. Worst advice ever. There is cream available for facial hair growth see a doctor. If it’s not bad wax or thread (if u can stand the pain)