BN TV

BN TV: Patricia & Mike keep the Romance Alive in their New Dubai Vlog! | Watch

BN TV

Lifestyle vloggers Patricia Bright and her husband Mike took a romantic trip to Dubai and had lots of fun exploring and keeping the romance alive in their marriage. Get ready for serious holiday envy and couple goal in this video!

Watch the Video

1. Yvonne

December 17, 2016 at 8:43 pm

love Patricia and mike!! their videos are so entertaining…

2. Fleur

December 17, 2016 at 8:50 pm

Love, Love, Love this couple. they are so much fun unlike other couples I see on bella. Hubby is hip. Keep the bubbly spirit and you will last forever. Love it.

• Mannie

December 17, 2016 at 9:22 pm

One thing is sure, if we begin to hear of baby number 2, we know how it happened haha!

3. ndshaga

December 17, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Mike is my model. He is a nice celebrity. I love him

• lifeisbeautiful

December 18, 2016 at 8:21 am

Celebrity???

4. Chief

December 17, 2016 at 9:46 pm

BN stop this nonsense.I’m so tire of seeing these Negro Bed Wenches.

5. Chief

December 17, 2016 at 9:47 pm

BN stop this nonsense.I’m so tired of seeing this Negro Bed Wenches..

• Yvonne

December 17, 2016 at 10:39 pm

Haba Sir!

6. LW

December 18, 2016 at 3:40 am

Lovely couple and lovely video.Both of them are looking good.

7. Susie

December 18, 2016 at 6:38 am

What is negro bed wench about a woman enjoying some romance with her own wedded husband Chief? Marriage is honorable so kindly desist from mocking them. I bet you are one of these black guys who are pained when they see black women with white men & call them bed wenches etc and yet you have no problem fantasizing about or even sleeping with white women, mixed women etc. or would only go for a woman who is fair skinned. Please let them be. Love and marriage isn’t about color but character. I am happy to see BN post stories here about marriage because marriage is a noble institution. Happy homes/ families lead to happy societies and so it is good to celebrate couples instead of being jealous of them.

8. Chief

December 18, 2016 at 10:11 am

@Susie,Jealous of them? shut up!!Captain save a wench.It’s so sad that these black swirlers are more submissive to these racists white men than us black men due to their low self esteem and inferiority complex.African women worship white men and non black men,Y’all love to value and uphold white men and devalue us black men.I have found out that having mixed babies to show off is a major issue of marrying white men..I hate to see swirler and coon Negro bed wench.I think both are repulsive.BTW we black men marry white women for papers..period

• Aya Oyinbo

December 18, 2016 at 11:45 am

The way black girls elevate white men, is the EXACT same way black men elevate white women so quite the B.S. Things you see a black man do for his white wife or girlfriend, he will never do for a black woman, instead he will give her shit and make her life hell because he knows black women have been conditioned to take all kinds of rubbish from their men. They saw their mothers and grandmothers take it. Who are you deceiving.

So of course, a black woman with an amazing white man (hubs in focus) will be more submissive to the white men than a black men because she is treated better. PERIOD. A woman would worship a man who treats her like the best thing that ever happens to him. A woman would submit to a man who treats her like a Queen. Black men treat your women like Goddesses and they won’t be running from you. Black men, yes i may be generalising but it’s prevalent. You guys treat us like we should be grateful you married us. I’m married to a white man and my goodness in all my years of dating black men, i have never felt such love and such value and peace of mind even before marriage. I told my family to go to hell, if they like let them not come for the wedding, two babies later they think my husband hung the moon. No in-law drama, the guy happily cooks, cleans and takes care of our babies without any grand standing and values me more than gold.

Not every day a man let’s you know you are worth more to him than his children because children will come and go. Are there no black men like that, of course there are, i never just met them, or they were already taken, so i ported race. Best decision of my life. I put it to you that it’s low self esteem that makes a black woman stay with a black man that treats her like shit. It is paining you guys to see girls you’ve rubbed in the mud being treated like Queens by white men. Our white husbands don’t need to devalue you guys, especially men like you. Y’all do it by yourselves already. Oh and by the way, our babies are cuuuuuuuute for daysssssss. Proud to show them off. Mama Swirler every day any day. Raise your sons well and then maybe fellow black women will be proud and happy to call them husband. A man like you though, i shudder for your offsprings. They have obviously lost the parent genetic lottery.

• Oneliners

December 18, 2016 at 1:35 pm

No they marry white because you black men are controlling and taught that women are your slaves.

9. Chief

December 18, 2016 at 1:23 pm

@Ada oyinbo,it’s a pity that i’m replying a coon, a Negro Bed Wench, a swirler. and a traitor.Negro Bed Wenches turn my stomach they are enemy within.You Negro Bed Wenches are looking for white simp.You swirlers worship whiteness and are too enamored with having a white prize to say anything.I think you being a Negro Bed wench,there is greater awreness that you don’t want be used,pumped and dumped by us but guess what be ready to be a single mother because you will be dropped very soon.Second,the myth that any white man dating a black is not racist must be exposed for the lie that it is.There are white men who date black women and these white men are bigots.So racism is not eliminated by naivete.Also racism is in their genes and structurally found in their system.That’s why i do advocate black women to not date white men..The point is that we have to be careful who we date and embrace a love of our African/black identity.We need to appreciate the beauty of our blackness. @Ada oyinbo,marry whomever you want to marry but don’t put your own race down(Black men)to justify your choice.You are being used as a fetish object.You as a black woman deserved to be the best not trash or garbage,you are woman of great worth and honour not sexual object for a white man to be used to gratify his sexual urges and fantasy.BTW you lost me where you said he cooks,clean etc.So sorry for you because you married a mangina,a wimp,a simp and a wussy man you can manipulate and control.I hate to see these swirlers period..

• Truth

December 18, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Shut up and take your meds psycho

• BB

December 18, 2016 at 7:57 pm

oh my, your stupidity is so alarming Chief. like, the fact speaks for itself. This is a typical Nigerian man talking.Arrogant,Selfish……#Huh!

• artklub

December 18, 2016 at 10:13 pm

You are taking panadol for someone else’s head ache. Its not your problem. Live your life and make decisions based on what makes you comfortable and fits your ethics and morals. Do what is right in your own lane. You are projecting anger hate and resentment here. Yes interacial relationships can be complex and a lot of people do not know what they are getting into, but all relationships are complex and serious. If everyone is mature and ready to evolve anything is possible. Let it go man.

10. Mio