BN TV

BN TV: Pregnant at Christmas?! Watch a New Episode of AdannaDavid’s VLog

BN TV

Adanna and David started off their ‘Vlogmas 2’ vlogs with David in Kenya and Adanna and Kian at home. Unfortunately, she got sick, which she says was slightly scary.

Watch what they got up to in two different countries.

1. Ijebujesha

December 12, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Awesome. But why can’t Nigerians just live on the fab lane wothout feeling a need to share it with the world? I bet the Nigerian lady here was the initiator, planner and exeutor (apology to the anti-Abacha coupists).

• Anon

December 12, 2016 at 4:37 pm

It’s called a vlog. It’s not a nigerian thing ? It’s a global thing and people learn so much from vlogs e.g. Life tips, career tips, cooking, spirituality, makeup, fashion, hair etc. People enjoy watching these things and the vloggers enjoy doing it and sharing what they want to share. If you already know that you don’t like vlogs, but you clicked, it shows that you and people like you are obsessed with being self-righteous. ALso, shouldn’t you be working at your day job? Adanna has done hers, have you done yours (well)? You’ll vex now but you people don’t think about the celebs you’re so good at hounding

• Random

December 13, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Defender of the universe….knower of the globe lol….just wondering what time they have to really live if they’re so busy taping themselves….people are validly curious no need to be so sassy

2. Ec

December 12, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Things are getting serious o. Even videoing vomiting in the toilet as your baby cries.

3. PleaseYouGuysAreMakingMeLaugh

December 12, 2016 at 4:01 pm

@Ijebujesha: thank you the early morning chuckle 🙂

@Ec: Wetin concern you? Please me I like watching other people record and display their everyday life. I find it oddly comforting for some (still unknown) reason.

4. Biko

December 12, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Please, I can’t watch all 21 mind. Is she preggers?

5. Biko

December 12, 2016 at 4:14 pm

*mins

6. Sonia Paloma

December 12, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Anybody that watched it, are they pregnant or not? lol

7. lulu

December 12, 2016 at 6:02 pm

couldn’t watch, is she pregnant?

8. Why so fake?

December 12, 2016 at 7:12 pm

This girl is so fake. She pulled a Jamie&Nikki on us.

9. Letty

December 12, 2016 at 8:37 pm

I shudder at the need of attention from these ppl and others like them. This has to come from deep seated issues insecurities and a raging need to be noticed. When you are in the early stages of pregnancy or right after childbirth it is unnatural to feel the need to invade the world wide web. Time is at a premium, your body hurts your baby is constantly demanding ur attention. Unless this is for monetary gains, it is just so absurd. Enough already with the please notice me syndrome.

10. Ayomide

December 12, 2016 at 9:43 pm

The title is just for click bate.

11. OA

December 13, 2016 at 12:34 am

Looking/sounding rather pregnant to me! See the nose — that nose was not there the last time oh!

12. Confused

December 13, 2016 at 3:53 am

So i do like this coupled and think they’re fun and sweet but this is really weird……you mean someone actually held a camera whilst she puked? Is this some new trend to not have any boundaries or filters or private moments anymore? I’m confused.
    It’s like people have turned their lives into a production I wonder what time they have to be real. I still like them though but it’s weird. Maybe I’m not trendy enough to understand this…..

13. Confused