BN TV

BN TV: The 2016 Rundown featuring Chigul! Watch a New Episode of ‘The Ngee Show’

BN TV

There’s a new episode of The Ngee Show and this one features Chigul as she and Ngozi give us the 2016 rundown before the year ends. Ngozi said;

You will just have to permit us to be mad and be ourselves. This has been one heck of a year and its obvious we’re glad to be here, standing, healthy, happy..GRATEFUL! Please enjoy enjoy enjoy and see you in the new year. Muah!

1. Omumasaru

December 17, 2016 at 10:50 am

Loveeeeeeeeeee!!! I think I have seen all of Ng’s videos. Jisi Ike nne

• Elle

December 18, 2016 at 2:35 pm

She said I got buns in Atlanta. lmao

2. Rrrrrrr

December 17, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Hahahahahaha kai my belle

3. Fleur

December 17, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Nice one. Ngozi and Chigul, zika is real. It’s now endemic hence the diminished coverage. It’s raging in many places in the carribean and south america . Also its not like ebola where death is realocated and graphic. You need active surveillance or you won’t find it. It is something with results nine months later when the half head child is born. Some people don’t even have fevers and rashes so they don’t know they have it until 9 months later. Please don’t diminish its importance. It is spreading and if you add that to the high std-driven infertility epidemic in Nigeria, this already retarded nation will be a nation of people with severe disabilities.

• Fleur

December 17, 2016 at 3:15 pm

I hate autocorrect. Even after checking my write up! Meant to say “death is real….”

4. Adaobi

December 17, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Craze people!! Hahahaha… Loved it!

5. Fibe

December 17, 2016 at 9:41 pm

Who knows the names of the Nigerian songs they mentioned? Thanks

6. jess

December 17, 2016 at 10:23 pm

I don laugh tire herre

7. Ms_Eleeza

December 19, 2016 at 11:59 am

Oh my goodness, Chigul oh Chigul… I laughed throughout and those voices are seriously amazing