Events

Doranne Beauty had Lagos Beauty Lovers like Bolanle Olukanni, Ezinne Alfa & other Fab Guests Buzzing with Excitement at The Beauty Party!

BellaNaija.com

doranne-beauty-party_-setup_26_bellanaija

Last week Sunday a couple ladies gathered at Doranne Beauty Studio for an awesome afternoon of fun.

The Beauty Party powered by Philips was like nothing ever before. Guests were treated to Cointreau Fizz cocktails, yummy cup cakes by Rum and Passion, delicious finger foods by Risos, complimentary manicures by WOW Nails and Beauty In Lagos.

Live brow and highlight demo by Doranne Beauty, Philips hair tutorial by Bernard Smiles, makeup shopping from Beauty Rev NG and a ton of FUN games!

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_5338_25_bellanaija

Guests got to answer questions and win amazing gifts from Philips and Beauty Rev NG and the men were not exempted!

Yanga beauty goodies from Beauty Rev NG

Yanga beauty goodies from Beauty Rev NG

It was a house filled with stunning beauty and style guru’s such as; Ezinne Alfa of Beauty In Lagos, Jennifer Uloko of Yanga Beauty, Michelle Dede, Bolanle Olukanni, Dedun of Style Me Africa, Flawless Faces By Jane, BeautyByTee, Precious Beauty and many more.

See the Photos

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_4541_1_02_bellanaijadoranne-beauty-party_-evs_4437_01_bellanaija

Beautiful Guests

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_4876_07_bellanaija

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_4668_04_bellanaija

Bubu Ogisi

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_4631_03_bellanaija

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_4798_05_bellanaija

Beauty by Tee

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_4803_06_bellanaija doranne-beauty-party_-evs_4909_09_bellanaija

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_5092_14_bellanaija

Liz Osho & Theodora Mogo, Owner Doranne Beauty

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_5294_22_bellanaija

Bolanle Olukanni, Theodora Mogo, CEO Doranne Beauty, Michelle Dede

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_5247_20_bellanaija

Ddeun and Emelda (MellysVirgin Hair)

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_5187_18_bellanaija

Nneka Agbata and Dedun

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_4963_11_bellanaija doranne-beauty-party_-evs_4986_1_12_bellanaija

doranne-beauty-party_-evs_5112_15_bellanaija

Hair stylist Bernard Smiles using Philips products for hair demo

doranne-beauty-party-bellanaija

Photographed by Elzia Vibe Studio

___________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Suga

December 15, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Beautiful people. I’m beginning to think that this lagosians are paid for attending events as that must be what is motivating them for always going for these events. Like they are never tired of going for functions!

• Corolla

December 15, 2016 at 6:20 pm

You’d be surprised that a lot of them just show face and dip out. Plus these folks aren’t regular 9-7ers, so their schedules may be a bit more flexible.

In unrelated news, whoever wrote this article needs to learn how to punctuate. Gaddamit!

• Cookie

December 15, 2016 at 6:38 pm

More like 5-10ers…

2. My Mediocre, Depressing Life

December 15, 2016 at 4:26 pm

I guess I should be so lucky to have a job that puts food on the table. I log on to websites like this though to see all these ladies apparently “balling,” attending fabulous events and getting paid to live a fashionable life. I sometimes question why I have spent all these years studying for a degree only to end up in a stressful but monotonous job that sucks the life out of me. Wish I had the power to do something impetuous to turn around my life but I have younger siblings and older parents to care for. Getting older and with each passing day I wonder if this is all life will be for me.

Just thinking!

• Jean17

December 15, 2016 at 9:17 pm

You wrote everything I am feeling right now. I wake up everyday wondering if I should call in sick.

My job is monotonous, I can’t complain too much to the people around me because apparently, I am lucky to have a job.

I can’t resign either, I have people looking up to me, and who will take care of my bills?

So everyday I wake up, sit in traffic, get to work, space out during our lengthy meetings, finish work, sit in traffic, get home, sleep, wake up and repeat.

I feel like I am helping build someone else’s dream, giving up my youth.

Wish I could take just 6 months off work, to travel and see what else is out there, I wish I came from a home where I could afford to quit my job, instead of being stuck in a job that is slowing sucking away my essence.

I feel like I just exist.

I apologize for the long epistle. I barely comment, but I just couldn’t hold back today.

• Rahama

December 16, 2016 at 12:42 am

It’s OK to feel the way you do? I was in your position once and I decided to save myself first because I had to be alive and well before I could take care of other people. Trust me there will never be a ‘good’ time to attend to yourself. Hang in there for a little while longer and once you feel the other people can at least manage for a while without you, take the much needed time off to discover and attend to you. Trust me you will come back happier and more productive and will find the strength and will to carry on carrying. God bless you

• donald trump

December 16, 2016 at 10:14 am

lol, u sound like an AvSex Bank worker. Pele………………..

3. Comment

December 16, 2016 at 12:15 am

Mediocre and Jean 17. It will be well with both of you. The irony is that boring or routine is a blessing because it means at least you’re healthy and safe. At least you’re not routinely in the hospital or at a refugee camp.
    We take so much for granted because we are viewing incomplete images of other people’s rose-tinted image lives which can be very deceptive.
    The recipe for ingratitude and depression is comparing yourself to others.

The grass is always greener on the other side by illusion default. Many people are just packaging their lives and selling it to people like you to plump themselves up. You better be wise and be happy. Cheers.

• Truth

December 16, 2016 at 1:38 am

You make some good points on comparison being pointless but that doesn’t mean one should sit in their comfort zone and play it ‘safe’. Life is too short. Clearly @Mediocre needs to evaluate his/her life and take active steps and measures to ensure she is living it to the fullest. This doesn’t mean u need to be rich and glamorous, but take time out to investigate your passion. There are many resources online that can guide u on how to explore or find your passion. Start looking for other jobs and be relentless in your search. No one is saying spontaneously quit your job, not in these economic times will i advise that but there is no reason why you cant start the search for something new… At the end of the day we may not have so much money but we have choices and liberties that many young people around the world dont, no one is going to push that boundary for u, the most successful people dont sit around feeling sorry for themselves and comparing themselves to others, they have dreams and visions and stop at nothing to make it happen. Even if it means finding 25 hours in a 24 hour day, they just dont give up till they get what they want. You need that thirst and ambition, if u dont have it naturally,start to grow and nurture till it becomes your reality. As long as you can comment on bella naija you are in a position to make shit happen if you really want it, the question really is HOW much do you want it? That will determine the outcome…good luck fellow dream chasers!

4. Comment

December 16, 2016 at 12:17 am

You guys need to pause and reflect on what makes you happy and take baby steps into at least creating time to make a hobby out of it and take it from there. You don’t have to just sit through it and complain. Do something or anything at all to make yourselves happy.
    The recipe for ingratitude and depression is comparing yourself to others.

5. wifematerial

September 29, 2017 at 3:17 am

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm my passion still finding it thou………………………..gat job can pay my bills which is ok, do I love the job??? NO!! Still can’t find my passion.