BN TV

“Let’s kill all our leaders!” – Ben Murray-Bruce on Forbes Africa TV’s ‘My Worst Day with Peace Hyde’ | Teaser

BN TV

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce takes the hot seat this month in an all-new exciting episode of Forbes Africa TV‘s My Worst Day With Peace Hyde, and like so many moguls before him; he takes us on a shocking journey.

How do you recover when millions of dollars of your hard earned money go down the drain? What do you do when people lose their lives during that process and there is nobody left standing in your corner?

Watch the promo of the next exciting episode below:

1. .....just saying

December 6, 2016 at 9:00 pm

This one says it’s Africa’s billionaires she’s interviewing, yet on a continent of 54 countries, na so so Naija full the sessions with trickles of non -Nigerians. Nigerian obsession raised to the power 1,000.

• Nunulicious

December 6, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Just like your name, all talk no action. Which one have you done? All these nay sayers, haters, and talkers who hide under anonymity to pull down others who are working hard, y’all need to crawl under a rock, curl up and die.

2. enni

December 6, 2016 at 11:16 pm

Personally I am tired of this man’s rants. one minute he only uses electric cars, then the next minute the government is paying senators like him too much. The average Nigerian senator earns $1million a year. Fact. Yet he pockets the salary and talks about Nigerian government using common sense. Abeg make we think.

3. Taiwo

December 6, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Biggest fraud in Nigeria is this guy. talking about lets kill all our leaders, why don’t we start with him. From his derelict silverbird cinema this guy has used every platform to push his useless agenda of Nigerians need common sense. Simple question, isnt it common sense for you not to be investigated by the EFCC? better yet why is there no AC in a movie theatre? KMFT

• ebi

December 7, 2016 at 4:51 am

Lol at why is there no AC in a movie theatre? Why is he still owing Union Bank? You should be killed first honestly

4. Bayo

December 6, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Big fan of this man right here, very refreshing when he speaks because he says exactly what I am always thinking about Nigeria and its state. People will always hate you when you speak the truth but hail you when you lie.

5. Daboya

December 6, 2016 at 11:26 pm

I love this show but I am confused why Ben Bruce is on here. I thought the show only featured entrepreneurs? Ben Bruce only got his start because of his relationship with the president. we all know he was jonathans bitch also but hey money always talks so I guess. still love the show though, getting my tea ready for the full episode Forbes.

6. Hazel eyes

December 6, 2016 at 11:29 pm

Peace Hyde should win an award for her facial expressions…lol but great job guys, loving every episode so far. I remember meeting Ben Bruce at the Eko hotel and I must admit I was quite impressed with his energy and his passion for all things bullshit in Nigeria, he was still with the Silverbird group until I heard his political speech at the man of the year awards and I thought to myself, he has turned into the same bullshit he talks so much about…KMT

7. lani

December 7, 2016 at 7:18 am

All I see are boobs o! Perhaps that’s why she only interviews only Nigerian billionaires. They no dey see boob for face..