BN TV

“Victor Anichebe and I have been dating for well over a year”: WATCH DJ Cuppy on Rubbin’ Minds

BellaNaija.com

Florence Otedola, also known as DJ Cuppy, was a guest on Rubbin’ Minds last Sunday.

The 24-year-old spoke on her job as a DJ, her reality TV Show – Cuppy Takes Africa, and more.

She revealed that she was a songwriter, rapper and a music producer at a point in time, adding that she has been a DJ since she was 16, but started professionally 5-years-ago.

She spoke about her relationship with Asa Asika, saying that they never dated, but are good friends. When asked about her boyfriend, Victor Anichebe, she said, “He’s good… We’re good… He’s so busy and unfortunately, we don’t get to spend Christmas together.”

“We’ve been dating for well over a year,” she added.

WATCH below:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

1. tgirl

December 27, 2016 at 11:56 am

network, london , coffee! ogaju madam

2. Fast cars

December 27, 2016 at 12:09 pm

This ebuka ehn. When he interviews an international personality, he will just be grovelling and kissing ass. But when it comes to our naija celebs, he will enter full Larry king mode and Amanpour join together, looking u eye to eye with a non expressive face (professional tins) if u doubt me go and watch the first time he interviewed toke, tonto dike, alex ekubo and many others.

• Nice

December 27, 2016 at 12:32 pm

I think its exclusive to Cuppy. Many a 9ja man wishes they were the one’s dating Cuppy (apple of a Billionaire father’s eye). I have seen many big boys around Lagos melting as soon as Cuppy walks into the room. Don’t hate on Ebuka kissing ass and grovelling, he would luuuuuuurrrrve to be friends with Cuppy. Wouldn’t you? As for those other dry Naija schlebs, can they epp you? At least Cuppy has the promise of international schoomzing.

• www.thelmathinks.com

December 27, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Mehnnnnn I cant agree with you more. I wasn’t going to watch the videos but your comment made me and you’re so right, Ebuka is majorly kissing her. It wouldn’t be noteworthy if he wasn’t so tough on the local talents he interviews. I still remember that Tonto dike interview. Lol.

Anyhoo Cuppy is a breath of fresh air. It’s pretty obvious she’s already used to a lot of these questions and has already been schooled on how to handle them. Still, you can’t help but love her.

• www.thelmathinks.com

December 27, 2016 at 12:48 pm

*kissing ass

• Lilly

December 27, 2016 at 1:40 pm

He may have just been prepped on what not to ask. Celebs do that sometimes. Plus he is better or listening and threading lightly as she is very connected or her father is. Either way

• Agu

December 27, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Lmao that was a funny comment.

• Derin87

December 28, 2016 at 3:19 am

yup! he was grinning and if I was interviewing her, I’ll probably be all giggly, she’s a bubbly/happy person and that tends to be contagious

3. Kosi

December 27, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Yes he was grinning from ear to ear like a puppy but I don’t think he refrained from asking her any questions.

4. Tosin

December 27, 2016 at 3:44 pm

maybe later to see what’s up with the reindeer kinikan lol
    actually busy, like lol, after procrastinating 🙂

5. madman

December 27, 2016 at 4:55 pm

is it still considered dating if you never see each other? I’m confused. Buying cars and shit, is not considered dating if you do not spend time with one another.

6. Derin87

December 28, 2016 at 3:14 am

She spoke so so well. Most of the time, I was just nodding my head in agreement. She is such a beautiful person, you can just tell

7. Ndidi

December 29, 2016 at 12:04 pm

First time listening to a cuppy interview, and actually hearing all that was said and not said,
    Lovely girl. She totally won me over. I would absolutely love to have a friend like her.
    Sadly, I had up till now, dismissed her as a ‘rich girl having fun’ and refused to watch her interview… how unfair and wrong.
    The girl dey try… I hope she shines even brighter and brighter.

8. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

January 28, 2017 at 12:05 pm

where can we see DJ Cuppy in London

I can travel to London from where I’m living in Great Britain

Mehn her dad’s money shows on her I watched her documentary on Nigeria’s super rich

Just to see DJ Cuppy I have seen many Nigerian celebrities from Nigeria in London