News

BN Celebrity Weddings: Super Eagles Keeper Daniel Akpeyi & Ella’s Traditional Wedding

BellaNaija Weddings

South African-based Nigerian goalkeeper Daniel Akpeyi tied the knot with his fiance Ella during the Christmas season.

He currently plays for Chippa United F.C. in Port Elizabeth, while his bride is a budding entrepreneur.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Photography: Lucas Ugo Weddings
***

Makeup: @doseofdubbie
Photography: @lucasugoweddings @lucasugo2

1. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

January 4, 2017 at 5:07 pm

I tap into this blessing. 2017 I MUST MARRY, IF I DONT THEN A HOME MUST BREAK!!

• Lady D

January 4, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Excuse me, are you saying that you will break an already established home?!

2. Bellanaija calm down, you dey make me jealous…in Adekunle Gold’s voice
    Really beautiful and colorful…..HML to them

3. EE

January 4, 2017 at 5:47 pm

So its fair to say he’s under her ( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)umbrella, ella, ella???

4. Suwa

January 4, 2017 at 6:03 pm

May God bless their union

5. Billionaire in grace

January 4, 2017 at 7:49 pm

So beautiful i love the traditional attires

6. omo lara zion

January 4, 2017 at 8:07 pm

That last pic wins it for me, ohhhhhhhhh! Love, love, love. God bless you both.

7. Anne

January 4, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Footballers have eye for such beautiful women. God bless this union. The couple are so fine. Loving all of the lady’s outfit.

8. Nnechi Spicy.

January 4, 2017 at 10:42 pm

I love her first outfit, very simple, practical and most importantly, ‘re-wearable’. Butu, I dont understand this mixture of aso oke and george. If you’re going to rep. a culture, get it right! I hope it doesn’t become a trend sha.
    Happy Married Life to them.
    #prettybabiesloading…

• Xoxo

January 4, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Haba what is wrong with combining aso-oke and george ?? Its really very beautiful. I don’t think there’s any harm in fusing attires from different cultures. This looks really lovely and it’s giving me nice ideas… I think it should actually become a trend, as long as its well thought out and looks good. I understand every tribe has their traditional attire and I’m sure “tradition” will be alright if someone decides to combine attires from different tribes. It shouldn’t have an effect on the original attire of the tribe… One Nigeria mbok.
      Happy married life to you both.. God bless your union.

• lol, stop

January 8, 2017 at 10:30 am

“one nigeria”? i’m tickled.

• Nnechi Spicy

January 9, 2017 at 10:32 am

Xoxo I dunno. I just read your response and you gave me a whole new perspective. Still, I just dont like it. It just doesn’t ‘gel’ in my head.

9. lol, stop

January 8, 2017 at 10:36 am

Igbo culture so stinking rich, attire legit, couple kwanu? ndi asa, umu oma umu oma, all those Igbo men there just too fine, ugh, can never stop being proud of my people and our Ome na ala, May God richly bless your marriage my people, and yeah I support you Nnechi, mixing traditional attires should not become a thing, like at all.