BN TV

MUST WATCH! Chinazo & Johnpaul’s Dramatic Hospital Proposal

BellaNaija Weddings

Chinazo and Johnpaul‘s proposal gave us Nollywood vibes. He deserves an award!

She thought she was going to dinner with her loving boyfriend Johnpaul and their friends. Then she got “bad news” he was in the hospital.

Little did she know…

Watch!

The beautiful couple is now happily married. Here are some of their wedding photos!

Photo Credit: Eddie Brendan | @eddiebrendan

1. 2057

January 5, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Yep that was dramatic alright! Maybe just a bit too dramatic….but hey what do I know? Gorgeous girl though. Congrats guys.

2. Beckie

January 5, 2017 at 9:17 pm

Bellanaija this is 2017!!!
    Please CHANGE!
    Which one is MUST WATCH again and u allowed someone to waste data just like that.
    HML to the Couple.

3. Udegbunam Chukwudi

January 5, 2017 at 9:54 pm

I hope all these people doing deathbed proposals are fully aware of their partner’s heart condition sha. Make person no go truly kpeme from shock

4. Pellz

January 6, 2017 at 12:03 am

Lol @Chukwudi

5. Truth

January 6, 2017 at 12:08 am

This is really weird. I would be really pissed off! What kind of proposal is that? Mscheww

6. Xoxo

January 6, 2017 at 12:51 am

Which kind proposal is this??? If my boyfriend dares this I would be so pissed and honestly I will begin to have second thoughts about spending my life with him. How can you put someone you say you love under so much emotional stress all in the name of proposal that will make it to BN and social media.. What if you try somethibg like this with me later in future…I can’t believe people actually find this sweet.. I hate tricks and gimmicks… I like how men are thinking out of the box but its going too far.. Like Chukwudi pointed out be sure of your woman’s heart condition before proposal will turn to bad thing.
    On a lighter note may God continue to bless your union..

7. vora

January 6, 2017 at 1:29 am

This guy is soo handsome..and d girls gown is soo beautiful

8. Smackdown

January 6, 2017 at 3:56 am

These proposals are getting ridiculous

• India

January 6, 2017 at 6:25 am

Next one should be a boko haram proposal.

• person

January 6, 2017 at 8:19 am

my thoughts exactly

9. Anonyms

January 6, 2017 at 5:22 am

you read my mind.I hope they put as much plan into the real married life and the guys still continue to be as romantic as they ‘pretend’ to be with this their proposals.

10. bebe1

January 6, 2017 at 8:43 am

fine couple… BN,, why did you delete the ‘Dating the Culture with Chime Asonye’ ? hmmmm

11. Keke

January 6, 2017 at 11:11 am

Mtchewwwwww!
    Happy Married Life though.

12. Jane(the real Jane)

January 6, 2017 at 1:51 pm

Just wondering the hospital or clinic that cooperated with such an outrageous plan and opened themselves up to legal action should anything have gone wrong.

13. blueivy

January 6, 2017 at 2:38 pm

JPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…….ASOMACS 2004 representing. i would be so mad if you didnt pull off that acting skill. i can see Gorgeeee your partner in crime. babe you just got yourself the most kind hearted soul on earth. HML.

14. Dew

January 7, 2017 at 11:30 am

I’m just wondering if this guy has any friends. He must have run this ridiculous idea by a few people and not one single person could tell him that this was not a very wise way to propose?? Oh well, congratulations to them.

15. Debs

January 12, 2017 at 3:14 pm

awww..proposal didnt look so bad but just to be safe not the kind of proposal you wld encourage…she cld have passed out.