BN TV

Must Watch for Aspiring Moguls! Fashpa Founder Honey Ogundeyi launches Vlog “Side Hustle to Empire”

BN TV

Since she launched her fashion tech startup Fashpa, Honey Ogundeyi has been on our BellaNaija moguls-in-the-making to watch list. Now, she is sharing her journey via a vlog – “Side Hustle to Empire

The vlog will focus on the nitty gritty, no holds barred truth on what’s it’s really like to be an entrepreneur. She will discuss her experiences at each stage, from launching and operating a startup, navigating life from a side hustle to a global business, formulating and tweaking an idea, finding product market fit, to choosing the right type of investors and building a team particularly from an African perspective.

In Honey’s words;

Hello Everyone,
I am excited to finally be releasing my vlog. While Entrepreneurship can be great and even appear glam. It takes real clarity of thought, perseverance to be raising something from the ground up especially in Nigeria. However there is nothing like following your passion. Doing it because you’re meant to do it and not just to make money and actually having the conviction to follow through. Today I kick off nice and easy by discussing my journey to becoming an entrepreneur”

‘Side Hustle to Empire’ will be a weekly vlog that will focus on tips, learnings and real life stories from the trenches of one woman in tech.

Watch Episode 1 on BN TV

About Honey Ogundeyi
Honey Ogundeyi was named by Forbes as one of Africa’s Emerging Women Entrepreneurs to Watch in Africa in 2014 and one of World Economics Forum’s Top innovative women in Africa. Ogundeyi is the Founder and CEO of Pioneer Fashion Technology Start up Fashpa.com and digital agency (TSG).

Honey is an internet and brand management expert with over 10 years leadership experience from various industries ranging from management consulting, banking, e-business and telecoms. She previously worked at Google, Ericsson and Mckinsey & Co. She’s been featured in Forbes, Newsweek, CNN, Financial Times, The Economist, Techcrunch among others. She is passionate about Building Global African Businesses, Fashion+ Technology and entrepreneurship.

1. mr J.

February 16, 2017 at 4:52 pm

I like Honey already. Full of life and very expressive. I’ll definitely be hooked to your vlog.

2. Tokstarr the Fakestarr

February 16, 2017 at 5:43 pm

BE NICE KE?

E MA WO ELEYI O

ANYWAY,LET ME SEE IF I CAN BUY SOME OF YOUR CLOTHES.

I LIKE YOU.

BUT YOU SPEAK LIKE YOU HAVE A COLD,YOU GET COLD?

ABEG DROP YA PHONETICS.

• citychic

February 16, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Satan! She sounds great! ……recession victim! you know very well you can’t afford anything at the moment stop deceiving yourself.

• Tokstarr the Fakestarr

February 17, 2017 at 6:52 pm

hahahaaaaaa

Satan’s mother…..hi mummyyyyy
      long time no hear….why did you dump me in the garden of eden?
      you piece of dry shit!!!

you reality and mine are obviously very far apart…

recession?
      what is that?
      speak for yourself
      hopeless child of poverty

3. ekalor

February 17, 2017 at 7:49 am

I loved Fashpa before, However since the re-branding I think it became unattainable for the average female.. I often wonder why people tamper with a wining formula.. But hey i guess expansion and re-branding is a necessity.

• Nuna

February 17, 2017 at 9:49 am

I agree with you. Fashpa was on point. Now, not so much

4. Alake

February 17, 2017 at 2:50 pm

I used to be regular customer but ermmmmmm prices are ridiculous now

5. Voice of reason

February 17, 2017 at 9:34 pm

just thinking why they changed the formula, maybe it was not actually a winning formula for them………i still love their clothes sha, I just can’t afford it anymore.