BN TV

This Video will Definitely Make You Smile Today! Husband TOTALLY SURPRISES wife with Parents Visit from Nigeria to the USA for her 50th Birthday

BellaNaija.com

A US-based reverend – Rev. Oluwole of Grace Dunamis Ministries gave his wife the BEST surprise ever as she celebrated her 50th birthday.

Their friend shared the story on his Facebook page and now it has gone viral.

My friend Rev Olubunmi Oluwole gave his wife surprise of a lifetime on her 50th birthday…. Some things’ money can’t buy. For the past 2years he’s been working behind the scene to ensure his wife’s parents attends her 50th birthday in America without her knowledge. The wife didn’t even know the parents had passports not to talk of visas…. On that very glorious day we welcomed her parent to America for the first time during her party…. Watch as this surprise unfolds It was indeed an emotional experience. God bless you Rev Oluwole

Watch below;

1. Onika

February 11, 2017 at 12:40 pm

So damn dramatic. Falling on the floor and what not.

• Onika

February 11, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Really sweey and so thoughtful of her husband, but can people give her some effing space to hug her parents! Nigerians are so rowdy. We do the same thing during proposals. Spoil it by being noisy, crowding the couple, and just generally being nusiances.

• Abz

February 11, 2017 at 5:41 pm

OMGosh! Onika, I said the same thing to my cousin. I was so annoyed that they crowded her. Didn’t even let her hug her parents properly. I was tooooo annoyed by that. Her husband is a real gem for this.

• Aproko

February 11, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Pray for someone to surprise you beyond your wildest imahmginations. Doyou know if they couldn’t afford the money for the passports? Not to talk of visa? Not to talk of for both parents? Do you know how often they might have been denied the american visa. So many factors could have led to her falling on the floor.
      Instead of calling her joy “dramatic and what not”, why not waka pass instead of being a debbie downer.

2. Babym

February 11, 2017 at 12:49 pm

Awwwww this made me cry. Family is everything ❤️. Well done to the husband for pulling this off ?

• Viv

February 11, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Yes oh really heartwarming brought tears to my eyes!

3. LagosismyHome

February 11, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Nice of the husband but wife way too dramatic

4. Awww God Bless Him!

February 11, 2017 at 12:54 pm

So Trump actually let them in! But on a serious note this actually brought tears to my eyes. May God bless us all with thoughtful, considerate, generous and kind husbands. Nigerians are so dramatic though, she really had me in stitches rolling on the floor and screaming. However, in this case I would say her antics are justified. Her parents look very old and she probably thought she wouldn’t be seeing them again.

5. suga

February 11, 2017 at 12:59 pm

Wooow,amazinggggg… can’t even fathom how she must have felt.what a befitting surprise gift. The husband must be a very good man.This is so impressive.im so very happy for her.

6. Ms B

February 11, 2017 at 12:59 pm

I’m crying like!!! Awesomeness!!!

7. Olagoke Oluwatobi

February 11, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Oh Lord!!!!!! Dis is sooooo sweet, can’t believe I am practically crying like a baby right now!!!! Family above everything!! Tank u Lord for the gift of family

8. Rho

February 11, 2017 at 1:50 pm

Can people stop judging her reaction? She’s entitled to express her joy anyhow she wants. When next *you* get such an awesome gift, you can sit pretty and be smiling so that people won’t call you dramatic.

9. Demola

February 11, 2017 at 1:58 pm

That’s so nice

10. Prince

February 11, 2017 at 2:01 pm

I saw it on Instagram and i couldn’t stop laughing. The woman just went flat on the ground. Amazing

11. ozyy

February 11, 2017 at 2:01 pm

I was like bleh but when she hugged her hubby, I had tears in my eyes. She was so grateful. Wow. I’m glad for her sake for this beautiful gift/memory.

12. Amacee

February 11, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Please what is so dramatic about this..She expressed herself exactly the way she felt.
    Very beautiful indeed, see how she goes on her knees before him. When a man shows his wife true love, she will just worship you. God bless you for being a darling husband. May your love never run dry.

13. Berry Dakara

February 11, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Awwww. Got me crying this early morning.

14. Omotunde ojo

February 11, 2017 at 2:42 pm

This got me.crying so excited for her…God bless her husband real good

15. Sisi

February 11, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Oko rere, blessed woman. 50 in what seems like good health and sound mind. You don’t know her story, her reaction is her reaction.

16. Weezy

February 11, 2017 at 3:42 pm

OK that was hilarious. She was looking bored the whole time then she heard “all the way from Nigeria” and down she goes.

The husband is sweet.

17. Xristybabes

February 11, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Awwwwww so touching.cant even believe I cried watching it.God bless her husband immensely

18. Sheba

February 11, 2017 at 4:01 pm

I thought the woman sitting between the couple was the wife. Odd that she sat there…

• o

February 11, 2017 at 4:09 pm

First thing I noticed. I thought she was the celebrant sef. Happy birthday to her.

• Ottawa Queen

February 11, 2017 at 4:46 pm

Ha! Finally. Was waiting for someone to notice that awkward sitting position. I kept wondering who the husband was and who the other lady seated between them was, who kept holding the lady’s husband during the jubilation. Hmm! Please don’t put asunder what God has joined o. Abi he has 2 wives? Maybe!

19. Chi

February 11, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Wow! I didn’t even know I was crying while watching the video. To her husband, you are the man. God blesssss youuuu. On a lighter note the woman’s faintingeee lol. Naija style

20. Ijebujesha

February 11, 2017 at 4:58 pm

This is a very beautiful thing to behold. May God be praised.

21. Bubu

February 11, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Oh wow, soo emotional, I love the way she hugged her husband and knelt down, nothing like a Godly man.

22. Ayo

February 11, 2017 at 8:33 pm

Things like this happens when you’re married to a man who loves you. Soo emotional

23. clementine

February 11, 2017 at 8:39 pm

God bless the husband.

24. missnk

February 11, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Bless! This is so amazing. God bless them

25. The Social Butterfly

February 11, 2017 at 9:11 pm

When your joy is abundant and finds expression……

Please Check out my blog sociallabalaba.blogspot.com

26. Deb

February 11, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Pls can someone tell us who the woman in fushia pink lace seated between the couple is because I thither she was the wife then began to look for the fainting woman’s husband. Even when she stood up,the way she jolted her body…

27. Yinka

February 11, 2017 at 10:16 pm

So So Wonderful! God bless her lovely husband and her family.

28. Orienma

February 12, 2017 at 9:11 am

God, let my lovely husband surprise and surprise me that what this woman did will be nothing compared to my blessed reaction. God bless that man.#Tearssssssssssss

29. Lucy

February 12, 2017 at 11:54 am

Abeg, make una give the woman space to breath oh. Anyways, niice surprise by hubby,

30. AAsh

February 12, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Soooo beautiful…..i had tears in my eyes….really thoughtful of the Rev.

31. Opeyemi

February 13, 2017 at 7:46 am

wow! That”s a surprise…

32. Enerobranded

February 13, 2017 at 8:15 am

It made me cry. Feelings of nostalgia. Got to go see my iPod this weekend mehn. Did u see d way the dad went directly to his daughter. I can’t deal.
    Still crying.