News

Apostle Suleman’s Alleged Mistress Stephanie Otobo writes Petition against him for “Illegal Procurement of Abortion, Threat to Life and Attempted Murder”

BellaNaija.com

According to reports, Apostle Suleman’s alleged mistress Stephanie Otobo has officially petitioned the Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, asking the police to investigate multiple allegations against him.

She accused him of illegal procurement of abortion, threat to life, and attempted murder.

Read the petition below.

Miss. Stephanie Otobo,
Lekki, Lagos.
Monday, March 13, 2017
The Commissioner of Police,
The Nigeria Police Force, Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Dear Sir,

PETITION AGAINST APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN FOR ILLEGAL PROCUREMENT OF ABORTION, THREAT TO LIFE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER.
Sir, my name is Miss Stephanie Otobo, and I wish to bring a formal complaint to you against one Apostle Johnson Suleman as follows:
 That sometime in June 2015, Apostle Suleman Johnson and I started an amorous relationship in far away Canada. The relationship was nurtured by Apostle Suleman who inundated me with cash gifts and pleasure trips all over Europe.
In particular, I was invited by Apostle Suleman to join him for his crusade that was held in 2015 at Napoli, Italy, the full expenses for the trip was paid for by the gentleman. While in Napoli, Apostle Suleman would preach and do “miracle” in the day time and take the much needed rest in my bosom at night.
Napoli was our love nest for three (3) good days and after the crusade Apostle Suleman left Napoli and I also returned to Canada.
Shortly after the Napoli experience, I discovered that I was pregnant for Apostle Suleman. I called my lover to inform him of the pregnancy but Apostle Suleman was not particularly excited about the news rather he requested that I should come to Nigeria.
Based on Apostle Suleiman’s instruction I left Canada for Nigeria to meet Apostle Suleman. It is important to note that despite the amorous relationship, I saw Apostle Suleman like a father figure who takes care of me and to whom I was extremely obedient to.
I arrived Nigeria on the 25th of August, 2015 and clandestine arrangement was made for the two (2) of us to meet and consequently, I met Apostle Suleman at Definite Destiny Hotel, beside Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos State. It was at the hotel that I was given a concoction to drink by Apostle Suleman who told me that the concoction was for my spiritual fortification. But in less than ten (10) minutes after drinking the concoction, I started vomiting blood and passing out blood. Apostle Suleman then gave me pills to stop the blood though the blood did not stop immediately but the pain subsided and the pregnancy was gone.
I was devastated by the development and Apostle Suleman gave me cash gifts in three (3) different currencies, to wit; Euro, Dollars and Naira to console and compensate me for the loss of the pregnancy. I could not come to terms with the facts that the man that claimed to love me and promised to marry me, could procure abortion for me without my consent which could have lead to my death.
Unfortunately Apostle Suleman did not stop at procuring abortion for me without my consent but also in a desperate bid to keep the amorous relationship between him and I a secret not known to his teeming followers, Apostle Suleman invented various devices to bully and threaten my life.
It is against this backdrop that I urge you to use your good offices to call for a thorough and dispassionate investigation into the above allegations. I plead with you, in the course of your investigation, to confirm the exchange of all our text messages from the networks, forensic analysis of all the nude pictures we both sent to ourselves (and whether they are, indeed, photo-shopped or authentic), our international passports to confirm the dates and times of our travels, investigation concerning the hotels we slept together both in and out of Nigeria and bank accounts to confirms the transfers of funds.
Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
MISS. STEPHANIE OTOBO

1. Chris

March 14, 2017 at 8:11 pm

This woman sef. Abeg , mek we hear word na! You get papa and mama at all?

• Honestina

March 15, 2017 at 12:33 am

Hell hath no fury……….
      I cant stop laughing. Oh God, This apostle bit more than he could chew. I do admire ladies like her, when they make a man’s downfall their project, they just won’t stop till he’s down deep in mud.. More grease to your your elbow Stephanie, in your quest to horizontalise the man.

2. Ottawa Queen

March 14, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Abeg make this bitch go siddon for corner. She’s just craving attention badly. Whether it’s true it happened or not so what’s the criminal offence now? Na by force to marry you? Can’t you be reasonable as a human being? You should be ashamed of your stinky self that you’re chasing and trying to snatch a married man. After swindling his money with your fake stories for help, you’re coming up with stupid issues to blackmail him. Ode!! Shame! See your fellow women out there working hard to be relevant in the society starting up businesses here and there, you dey here they write petition on abortion. It’s ladies like you that make men feel women are just totally dependent on a man for his money and luxury. Get a life young woman and start something meaningful for your life. Why subject yourself so low to this? Pathetic!!

• Anonymous

March 14, 2017 at 10:49 pm

What you have written vividly depicts the mind boggling hypocrisy of some Nigerians. You have chosen to believe your pastor against her because that fits into your agenda. She said the pastor gave her abortion pill without her consent and that equally gives her the right to petition the police against the pastor irrespective of her way of life.

Maje was bashed with no remorse but the pastor’s alleged action is worse than what he did, yet people like you have decided to be selective in passing the rebuke because she is a prostitute or stripper, a claim ostensibly made by your pastor.

“Why subject yourself so low to this”

Why did your beloved pastor sule subject himself to a prostitute? Being a prostitute does not give her less right to police protection than any woman out there. Assuming, she is a prostitute, then what she did aligns with the service they provide but does the action of the “man of God” align with his calling?

Generally, women don’t reveal details of sexual affairs because the society automatically shames them and most women have a name or reputation to protect, may be in a bid to find a future partner. However, you meet some that do not care and this is what is happening to the man of God. He has entangled himself with a girl that doesn’t care what you call her.

• A Real Nigerian

March 15, 2017 at 2:16 am

Why are you wasting your time responding to Ottawa Queen? She usually posts ignorant, dumb, generic and hollow comments in every thread.
      That’s how she said the Barcelona vs PSG match was fixed and was even providing silly, superficial “evidence” to support her whimsical claim. Laughable.

• Iyke

March 14, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Did the apostle sleep with her or not? Did the apostle impregnate her and manipulate her to an induced abortion?These are her allegations…She has formerly petitioned him…let him prove his innocence.
      Let theApostle speak!Let him defend hinself.
      One thing you women don’t understand is that you allow men to treat you they way they like.You have no idea how powerful you are….whether you are a stripper,bitch, virtuous woman, wife material etc..no man has the right to treat you like a piece of shit…. That’s how powerful you are.Unfortunately, you have given away your power and here you are crying and calling your fellow woman names for bringing into your consciousness,the pains that most of you go through everyday.
      #wakeupnigeriawomen

• Over Sabi

March 14, 2017 at 11:28 pm

The annoying thing is that the usual belligerent BN comenters to this type of behaviour are so blind with hate for the suleiman guy. This girl’s story keeps changing. From drink juice while he ordered pepper soup, it has now turned to juice for fortification. How stupid can this girl be? So, a married man, a preacher committed adultery with you, you are not ashamed instead, you are broadcasting it? He asked for threesome and yet, you still want to marry him. How can he be a con man this minute and yet he is giving you juice for spiritual fortification and you even want to blackmail him still for marriage?.

Has it occured to anyone here that maybe the apostle does not have anything immoral to do with this girl? Which Nigerian girl will be so happy to be talking about a man’s manhood so openly and how he used to take her from the back? Who is sponsoring this girl? Why is she allowing herself to be used? How much did they pay her to be enough for this national embarasment? I support people who say she has mental problem. or some people are paying her heavy money to put up this show.

If you say this is not conspiracy and the girl is not mental can you openly claim this girl as your sister? Where are her relations? Na so crase dey take start o.

3. Cynthia

March 14, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Bellanaija, please what is the African Dream you people are living & celebrating biko….because some of us never see this African Dream with our mind eye.
    Yours’SIncerely,
    PotentialAfricanDreamer

4. Tobi

March 14, 2017 at 8:29 pm

okay not the retraction we were promised. S’right. Noting spoil. I’m sure security footage from the hotels covering the periods she mentioned would clarify things and prove she is the liar she’s been made out to be by pastor nollywood and his band. over to lawyers. Very simple case.

5. Spunky

March 14, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Abeg,Abeg,Abeg…it half do!!! Take whatever is left of you and move on. Too much sugar for tea dey change the taste. Just carry your over used sef and go…

6. jwezee

March 14, 2017 at 9:27 pm

For get this bish ani? she seeks attention oh or not…is not the problem she is trying to bring a sensitive issue to light.. I say let her do so! If her allegations are true let it come to light, what does having a parent have to do with this matter? It’s her right to petition him, Nigerians know your right..not every time the battle is the Lord’s” go out fight for your right. When he dragged her to police station you people didn’t go to beg him..GTFOHWBS

7. Darius

March 14, 2017 at 9:35 pm

I’m done commenting on this issue. I won’t raise my BP and get a heart attack over this issue. I’m done, so done.

8. Anon

March 14, 2017 at 9:53 pm

If it is true and I say if, then instead of insulting her we should be thanking her for exposing a charlatan. For now let the investigation go on. The matter is not that he may have committed adultery it’s much more than that it may be a case of abusing his office and embezzling money, 419.

9. Olu

March 14, 2017 at 11:09 pm

The same females telling others to speak up (Toke and Tonto) are now telling this one to shut up..really???

it is because her first name does not start with the letter T …or because is he a ‘man of God’??

I tire for una …..se na hormones dey cause this?

10. Iyke

March 14, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Shots formerly fired! Apostle,the ball is in your court now to prove that she lied against you.
    She has done what any sane human being would do by petitioning you….the onus is now on you apostle Sule to prove your innocence.
    Enough of all the she say she no say….she be witch..she no be witch…..
    Where thou is your defence apostle Sule?

• cherish

March 16, 2017 at 11:40 am

What does he have to prove?? are they mates.. the man is not answerable to you. Please shut up. You have your own videos and pictures, who has brought them up?? Envy is witchcraft and get a life

11. YYC Mama

March 15, 2017 at 12:56 am

I think this babe is being paid to say nasty things about the pastor. I might be wrong but I have a feeling the man is innocent, the people dealing with Audu Maikori are the ones most likely behind this whole drama. Attention has been taken away from Southern Kaduna, a big topic of discussion has been served to gist-loving Nigerians.
    Apostle Suleiman, if you are innocent, the Lord will come to your aid…if not…hmmm…this issue is bigger than Fayose who rescued you the last time o.

• dhoney

March 15, 2017 at 3:18 am

Unfortunately My dear, most Nigerians are not that smart….!

• dhoney

March 15, 2017 at 3:22 am

Same Nigerians that will set a hungry man who steals 5k on fire and will be shouting and hailing the one who have stolen millions of dollars meant for their present and future.

• Bee

March 15, 2017 at 4:00 am

God bless you. I feel this is a distraction so we don’t say much or are ready to listen about the massacre going on in Kaduna….script well played.

12. Clementine Iweh

March 15, 2017 at 1:49 am

May be a Nigerian girl born in Nigeria would have shame or be bamboozled by the pastor and his cohorts called congregation..Not the one who has lived in Canada and know all her rights and taught to be assertive . Prostitute/strippers have right here..Absolute power corrupt absolutely.In a Country where people worship pastors/politicians and not God.. God has no buisness in that Country. First is the Coza pastor,,Oyakhilomen and this Sule .Waiting for the next one. jare

13. WOG

March 15, 2017 at 3:39 am

Ms Otobo, please provide receipts, introduction pictures, medical reports for treatment in Canada for one full year of constant bleeding, bank transfer statements to prove your accusations, a letter to the police and press conference is just not enough. Anybody can say or write anything in Nigeria

14. edyboy

March 15, 2017 at 10:02 am

If he actually want to have sex with any woman other than his wife, what do you see that will ejaculate his manhood in this public toilet.

15. Child of God

March 15, 2017 at 5:27 pm

I feel terrible for any Christian commenting and spreading such attacks on the body of Christ. May God have mercy, and open your spiritual eyes. Your soul is perishing

16. cherish

March 16, 2017 at 11:44 am

soooo, let’s go back to work. Nne, continue. At least, you are now very popular. But on a second thought, if i give my money to church, is it ANYBODY’S business???

17. PPP

March 17, 2017 at 2:01 pm

the girl fine sha…

18. sandy

March 27, 2017 at 11:53 am

this girl is nothing but a devil incarnate sent to destroy Gods servant she’s not even specific in her statement sometime 2015 I was pregnant when exactly ? was not stated she’s just acting according to d money she has received by her so called sponsor but I’m glad to let u know dt wat happend to kids dt abused aElijah