Relationships

Baecation Mode Activated! See Photos of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Her Husband Captain Matthew in Morocco

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her husband Captain Mathew Ekeinde are currently in Casablanca, Morocco.

The actress took to her Instagram to share photos of themselves as they arrived Morocco and we are loving it. Baecation mode activated!

See the photos below!

Photo Credit: Instagram [email protected]

1. Sasha

March 17, 2017 at 7:14 am

Blessing ur heart Mrs jalade.with every one bad marriage there are fifty good ones.

2. I love my husband

March 17, 2017 at 9:13 am

thank you sasha. that’s what I tell people. Don’t be carried away with the bad marriages, there are several people out there with wonderful marriages. Whatsoever things are true, noble, of good report……think on these things. I am having the time of my life in my marriage and I believe and work towards the continuity and longevity of it with my husband and with Gods grace. The devil wants to destroy the institution of marriage, its left for you to have faith in God and make the right choices. We will not be overcome by evil and false report. God bless you Omotola and hubby and bless your union, I’m sure it hasn’t all been rosy, but you guys have worked through it and built each other up over the years.

• Mela

March 17, 2017 at 11:02 am

SO TRUE. God bless your heart

3. Ethio

March 17, 2017 at 9:56 am

Marriage marriage marriage!!, let me digress from the good marriage bad marriage ish and admire the vacation in itself, i love vacations!. Pls any kind hearted bellanaijarian that plans to visit obudu cattle ranch or tinapa or olumo or anywhere affordable should pls pls pls contact me [email protected] i really need a break!

4. lolu

March 17, 2017 at 10:00 am

The captain sure knows how to keep young with young blood ! Enjoy!!!

5. Cuppy

March 17, 2017 at 10:23 am

Can’t be bothered,since Tonto’s video,I lost interest…….

6. Just saying

March 17, 2017 at 12:01 pm

You know what I admire the most about this couple is the realistic take on life! They are seated in economy class of the plane. Cutting cost. Just goes to show that you can have fun whilst cutting cost if the need arises. Some people cannot be caught dead in economy……. they would rather sell their first born………just saying.

• Ottawa Queen

March 17, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Lmao! The likes of I must belong. I must travel too. I must own a pet too, Rob ko Rosy!!

7. Fem fem

March 30, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Actually they are seated in business class. It’s a 737 plane meaning the type we fly on to plac s like abuja Etc… If you look closely you’ll see the demarcation , however, I agree on how real and grounded they are. Have met them both before and they are playful and calm together.
    @cuppy you want to take the experience of a less than 2yrs marriage to one of over 20yrs? Lol…you’re a joke.