BN TV

#BNFroFriday: It’s an EfikZara Takeover! See Reasons Why she Hates Coconut Oil + Pros & Cons of Long Natural Hair

BN TV

It’s an EfikZara takeover on #BNFroFriday today! The beauty vlogger has two new videos out on coconut oil and her long natural hair. See the videos and what she had to say below!

Hey guys, EfikZara here!!

If you’ve been following me and my YouTube channel for a while you know how much I HATE Coconut Oil! In this video, I’m sharing with you all the reasons why I hate it… Some of my negative experiences with it, as well as why it may not work for you (if you can’t use it).

OH! I also talk about other oils my hair hates?! So guys please watch and enjoy!! Thanks ladies and gentlemen ❤!

Watch

“Not all that glitters is gold!” …But at the same time, there is much beauty and joy in a long-haired journey!

In this second video, EfikZara shares what she thinks are the pros and cons of having long natural hair. In filming this, she hopes this is a fun reminder to all naturals to enjoy every stage of their journeys!

Be content ladies!

Watch

1. Ima

March 17, 2017 at 11:17 am

I guess there are exceptions to every rule, my hair has grown tremendously since I started adding coconut oil, I don’t over use it and I also use shearbutter immediately after I wash. My natural hair is doing great with coconut oil and it’s now longer than bra length. Thank you

2. Oyinade

March 17, 2017 at 11:35 am

I aspire and I will get there. Your hair is beautiful.

3. funmilola

March 17, 2017 at 12:34 pm

this is the first time I’ll hear someone complain about coconut oil, coconut oil chased dandruff away from my scalp after years of battling with it….but our hair stories are different sha

4. Tikka Masala

March 17, 2017 at 12:49 pm

OMG her voice and accent are EXtremely irritating! Couldn’t get through it!

5. Aminat Kundera

March 17, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Fake hair. Stop wearing wig!!!!! Show your natural Nigerian hair for hell sake.

• SMH

March 18, 2017 at 12:59 am

But you can clearly see how long her hair is in the photo with the loosened bantu knots.

6. Deb

March 17, 2017 at 8:31 pm

Yes because she is not using cold pressed coconut oil. My hair reacts to coconut oil except undiluted cold pressed oil

7. Fashy me

March 19, 2017 at 4:33 am

Have similar experience with coconut oil I got from traders Joe, when. I apply it I just sits on my hair, maybe I was I applying to much, but d virgin olive oil and Jamaican castor oil works better for me
    I think I will give it another try
    Natural hair journey/ growth doesn’t come cheap, I hve been trying out alot of products to see wat works best for me and it look like d cheap ones r doing wonders more than d Big names TGin, alikay, Mielle Infact I just discovered one product lotta body it’s an old product guess it was repackaged and it’s doing wonders