BN TV

How to Make Coconut Oil in Your Home by All Nigerian Recipes on BN Cuisine

Flo Madubike

I have a solution for those who do not get a slab (thick layer of fat) after putting the Coconut Milk in the fridge overnight during the process of making coconut oil. If you do not have a fridge or NEPA struck, you will also find this video helpful. See my first how to video here.

Watch

Flo Madubike has undiluted Nigerian taste buds. Her hobby is making sure that our classic Nigerian foods do not go extinct. She shares authentic, traditional Nigerian recipes just like grandmas make them, on allnigerianrecipes.com.

1. Me

March 12, 2017 at 6:28 am

Na, I’ll just buy from no frills or Walmart…

• Aduks

March 12, 2017 at 1:26 pm

I think this video serves as an alternative to people that have no access to store bought coconut oil. Impressive video and method. I have access to the store bought oil, but I will try this :)!

• dupsy

March 12, 2017 at 6:53 pm

The one you buy from your Walmart or Frills ( or whatever you call it) can’t be as original as this one in the video. At least you are sure of what you are putting on your skin or using to eat unlike all the semi coconut oil mixed with chemicals you buy at the store!

• Ms. b

March 13, 2017 at 4:07 am

The ones in Walmart are sooooo GMO and can NEVER be compared to this. Organic coconut oil like this is expensive, see the small oil she got out of the three coconuts? And u think the big jar u buy at Walmart for few dollars will be as original as this? Oh… Please

2. funmilola

March 12, 2017 at 1:52 pm

I’ve been making my pure coconut oil myself since last year and my skin and hair can testify to its goodness, I even use it cook at times.

3. Somto

March 12, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Please where can I buy coconut oil in Lagos. Thank you

4. Bubu

March 12, 2017 at 3:31 pm

Wawu, this is so good. Thanks thanks. I will try it. So she owns the website nice! Never knew.

5. Oje

March 12, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Very simple and easy to apply method. Thanks