BN TV’s fave couple, Ope and Ayo Davis are back with a new episode of their shared vlog titled “Sex in Marriage (Key Facts and Principles) ” and it is a must watch for couples.
In this insightful episode, they share the different facts and principles that guide and apply to marriage and togetherness.
Hey lovely people,
We are BACK and this time we are going to talk about S*X.
These days the word sex has been associated with such negative connations that it is sometimes censored
BUT sex is ordained and perfect within the context of marriage. We want to take you through our experiences and ideas about sex. Here, we highlight some key principles;
1. Sex is good and very important in marriage
2. Be comfortable with your body and within yourself
3. Don’t be shy to talk about sex with your spouse.
4. Anyone can initiate sex at anytime. It’s not the responsibility of the man or woman alone.
5. Don’t be a selfish lover, always have your spouse in mind.
Do remember that this is part ONE of our “sex in marriage” series and we will be taking baby steps to ensure we cover as much information as possible.