BN TV

Vlogger Eniola Abumere Shares 4 of the “8 Challenges Women in Lagos Face With Finding Quality Men in 2017” in his Latest Vlog | Watch on BN TV

BN TV

We’re always looking for new content to share with our BellaNaijarians via BN TV so we were super excited when we stumbled on Eniola Tito Abumere who is a Nigerian photographer and vlogger whose relationship video series, “Just tryin’ to help a sista out'”  lets women know what men are really thinking!

In this episode, he is listing out 4 of the 8 top challenges women in Lagos face with finding quality men in 2017.

He says:

Women in Lagos are finding it harder and harder to find quality men to date. In this video I examine just what the problems are based on the audience feedback from 2 singles meetings I attended recently. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts on the topic in the comments section.

Watch!

1. Anne

March 24, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Good Eniola. Someone has to correct the madness. Some people have turned wrong to right.

2. Ella

March 25, 2017 at 12:18 am

I started watching this with the mindset that this was going to be another entitled misogynist idiot like Joro or Tyrese but I ended up enjoying this.He is quite articulate and has a solid thinking process. Having conversations with him would be entertaining and enlightening. Sadly, an intelligent guy like this who seems sociable and values women is a rarity in Lagos today.

3. Woman

March 25, 2017 at 10:50 am

Who is this man? Hello…. Please I wan hook you up with my small sister. You get sense well well. I prefer not to match make but I will match make you with my sister.

4. Oscar

March 25, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Well said bro. Going into a relationship with what’s in it for me, without considering the other person, is fraud. And the relationship, is an accident waiting to happen.

5. Eniol

March 26, 2017 at 11:06 pm

Thank you all so much. Cheers. PS: Part 2 out this week.

6. Eniola

March 26, 2017 at 11:07 pm

Thank you all so much. Cheers. PS: Part 2 out this week.