Scoop

“I never collected anyone’s wife from them” – OAP Freeze Responds to Allegations from an Instagram Account

OAP Freeze has responded to allegations made from an Instagram account – @andelasmith – about him impregnating a married woman who was still living with her husband at the time.

Recall that an account with the same name had made similar allegations on Twitter.

Freeze posted a video on Instagram calling on the person behind the account to come out.

He also said that he knows who the person behind the handle is, adding that the individual molests “small small boys”. He also asks the person “why (did) your wife leave you?”

He captioned the video:

Andela, if you know you are not an inglorious bastard faggot, from the pits of hell, show your face! – I hereby dare you, infront of the whole world, to release whatever evidence you claim to have against me you cowardly cretin! – Initially, I said I won’t talk about this….However, I have changed my mind, and will now address the issue. – 1: I never collected anyone’s wife from them, so I demand that you stop with immediate effect, your unfettered attempt to traduce my image and supplant it with a fungating delineation of my person! – 2: Contrary to your benighted claim, I never impregnated any woman inside her husbands house. – 3: I hereby DENY all your unlettered allegations and challenge you to show your self, in order for me to assist you, in making acquaintance of your own unhinged idiocy. – How dare you post my son’s picture, you blistering lunatic! Leave my children out of your buffoonery and FACE ME, YOU COWARD! – – – To all concerned, the #FreeTheSheeple movement is here to free humans from the invisible chains holding us in bandage, as this enables wolves in sheep’s clothing to make merchandise of us, while they oppress us. The first stop is religion, because in my own humble opinion, it is the single most corrupt institution in the world today, soon to follow are politics, local tradition and the judicial systems respectively. ~FRZ

A post shared by Freeze Coolfm CPS DCC (@daddyfreeze) on

1. osa

April 21, 2017 at 12:35 am

Freeze u don step on toes o. ??? Aneg be careful. You are good at ur craft but pls dont let someone controlling and instagram account daklmage your existence

• osa

April 21, 2017 at 12:38 am

*Damage your existence.
      I laughed so hard at this video. But meeehhhn those allegations and info the person presented are overwhelming o. Andela smith! What a name. Lol. Sory freeze but cant stop laughing

• Bubble

April 21, 2017 at 2:15 am

Osa this ur comment. You may not know, but Freeze is most likely guilty of all allegations and his nemsesis has started to catch up with him. Blasphemy, etc. His mouth diarrhoea. He has just started.
      If he likes let him not be careful.
      The number of haters he has got and toes he has stepped on subtly or directy, not only Andela Smith he will see. He will see day and call it something else. He comes off as quite an irresponsible a man. Unfortunately some stupid desperate women will be baby mama even to a tree as long as its got some taggy raggy dangling between its legs

2. Tammy

April 21, 2017 at 12:35 am

Is he high or something? This freeze guy is something else.

3. Ottawa Queen

April 21, 2017 at 1:42 am

Okay Freeze since you didn’t collect someone’s wife, did you at least borrow her?

4. Bia

April 21, 2017 at 2:26 am

Webster dictionary pls. anyone. Anyone pls? Obahiagbon is a joker!

• Inimenimyni

April 21, 2017 at 6:33 am

You abbreviate please, no wonder simple use of good grammar astounds/confounds you. Read a little, expand your vocabulary and maybe you’ll stop communicating through grunts e.g ‘enhh, unhhh, emmm”.

• Bia

April 21, 2017 at 10:21 am

Your father! Is this the type of English you speak in your house? I cannot pronounce your name/moniker. Confused element.

• Bia

April 21, 2017 at 10:31 am

5. Frank

April 21, 2017 at 2:47 am

Who’s this clown? Does this old fool know how old he is. Nigga GTFOH with your dumbass

• Mrs D

April 21, 2017 at 4:02 am

This freeze can run mouth just for attention. On top, money no come dey him hand

6. marlee

April 21, 2017 at 7:17 am

oh. i laughed so much. and why do people insult innocent mothers. grow man doing this. social media is the DEVIL.

7. Lliki

April 21, 2017 at 7:45 am

BN and her commentators are two-faced people, so, because it’s OAP Freeze that’s involved in all these false accusations, most of you are supporting what that irritant, demented Andlea did!
    Why post the pictures of his kids without his permission, you all were saying Freeze did not denied the allegations on his previous response, now that he has denied it, y’all still against him.

The hate y’all gat for Freeze on here is real!
    Freeze, keep on doing and saying the right thing, hit the nail on its head and where he hurt them fake yahoo men on suit.

8. Bay

April 21, 2017 at 8:19 am

Abeg, you cannot collect somebody’s wife the same way you cannot snatch somebody’s husband.

• Kudi

April 21, 2017 at 9:31 am

Thank you. It seems Freezes agreived spouse Ope, who can’t seem to mike on with her life behind this. Opeyemi morenike oni mo samuel move on already now

• Idomagirl

April 21, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Which Ope?
      Abeg don’t drag that poor woman into something that doesn’t concern her, she moved on long ago.
      When Freeze was attacking her and her family on social media 2 years ago, did you hear her utter a word?
      She’s too mature for this bs.
      Freeze knows what is chasing him, y’all need to leave his ex wife alone.

9. Mummy Ade

April 21, 2017 at 8:23 am

Hmm Daddy Freeze welcome, we saw your comment and it makes no sense. BN Community are the most straight forward guys around and very civil sef…. Maybe u should consider a name change to Daddy Hot.

10. Bad gang

April 21, 2017 at 9:55 am

I like the way we now only discuss extremely trivial and petty issues on bellanaija…lol… even when there are serious issues like domestic violence and sexual harassment/molestation, we all just show our good use of vocabulary and make classic witty comments on the internet alone…tiri gbosa for my fellow millennials… especially our abroad sisters and awon innit people, I see all your carefully thought out comments and armchair actions… nigeria will get better like this, trust me…so bellanaija I heard one of the psquare brothers is secretly nuturing a babymama in lalaland, pls investigate and let us discuss ..lol…give some of your readers another reason to insult nigerian men…bellanaija these days reminds me of how low and uncouth I am considering the fact I’m a nigerian male

11. Ewu freeze

April 21, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Jeez, I never knew this guy was so so petty. See how he talks. Kai. Why haven’t they fired him from that his radio station sef? And to think he looks responsible. Tueh, looks are deceptive.

12. nene

April 21, 2017 at 12:27 pm

lmfao what a character

13. FA

April 21, 2017 at 2:19 pm

This story is 100% true and a lot of pple know even celebrities but no one wants to come out cos Ope his soon to be ex wife isn’t talking.. sometimes I can’t comprehend the 2 sides he portrays and the preacher he seems to have become when he has sooo many skeletons in his cupboard! It’s not for me to bring it all out cos of his kids but very soon, pple will see the truth.

14. Idomagirl

April 21, 2017 at 11:20 pm

SMH.

15. Bidemi

April 23, 2017 at 2:59 am

Freeze is a disgrace to Cool FM. I wonder why they still keep him.. He keeps displaying his immaturity. We’re getting bored already.

16. Lexie

April 24, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Please, this guy should remove the “biblical teacher” from his Instagram bio. He speaks too much vulgar language and doesn’t qualify for that title. |#OkayBye