Scoop

“Please leave me and my womb alone” – Toolz replies Instagram Troll

OAP/Media Mogul, Tolu Oniru-Demuren popularly known as Toolz shared some photos of her stay in London with her husband Captain Tunde Demuren and a troll in the comment section went after her for not having given birth to a child. He said:

Madam @toolzo toolz toolz …The yoruba in us is expecting your first o though we b oyinbo n we get 7 degree sorry 8 but d yoruba in us is praying o

Toolz immediately replied him telling him to leave her womb alone.

See her reply and other comments below:

Photo Credit: Instagram – @toolzo

1. Frank teacher

April 21, 2017 at 12:19 am

I learnt the hard way, to ignore opinions from people who don’t matter to me…
    Yes, just ignore, silently, even when you seem like the dumb one…

• deee

April 21, 2017 at 8:52 pm

IGNORE.COM ……Next………………………… 🙂

2. Honestina

April 21, 2017 at 12:21 am

Hilarious response. This thing called social media ehn, simply won’t allow some people keep their fingers, legs and mouth to themselves rather than get involve in other people’s business.
    Must be really hard living under the watchful eyes of trolls.

3. Jade

April 21, 2017 at 1:12 am

[email protected] her response
    the society is too fast pace not just Nigerians, Americans too. Social media especially youtube. You are dating, everyone is eager to see a wedding then a baby to keep your subscribers entertained

4. Ottawa Queen

April 21, 2017 at 1:50 am

Very insensitive comment! Some people just lack home training. Sighs!

5. Ify

April 21, 2017 at 7:43 am

That was very rude. I like the way she handled it.

6. Deedee

April 21, 2017 at 8:05 am

Lol. Didn’t get pregnant until a year after my wedding. People frustrated me. I stopped posting pictures on SM. they even started recommending fertility meds for me. My mum inlaw and sister Inlaws encouraged me. Toolz should not have even replied that Uterus watcher.

• gia

April 21, 2017 at 2:12 pm

“uterus watcher” LMAOOOOO!!!!

7. Deleke

April 21, 2017 at 8:07 am

Silence would have been a better response

• Seriously

April 21, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Silence is not always the best response. Sometimes you gotta out folks in check, they get carried away. Just pick your battles properly.

8. bashebony

April 21, 2017 at 8:42 am

It’s not easy for those of us still waiting unto thy lord. This is my third year now, I practically get asked any news from those that claim to care as if I work in a media house. I’ve learnt to ignore them, before I give myself high blood pressure. Well toolz response is epic!

• Le coco

April 21, 2017 at 9:53 am

Soon nd very soon you too shall celebrate.. ignore all those ppl.. they don’t mean well because if they did they wld shut up.. keep doing u.. The Lord is the one who gives in his time..

• Jennycooksandbakes

April 21, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Babe,don’t mind them Gods time is the best..

Try and make yourselves (including your husband) happy,be free with yourselves and everything would fall into place

9. EbonyFre

April 21, 2017 at 9:04 am

OMG! People are so rude! All up in other people’s businesses.
    First, they were disturbing her to “gan marry”, she did.
    Now “gan give birth”. Ugh.
    Is it your life though?

10. mee

April 21, 2017 at 9:54 am

OMG..it is so hard being in the public eye,, people forget they are also human beings, the pressure mehn especially if it is not their intention to wait.
    #fortune not fame please. e no easy.

11. Bad gang

April 21, 2017 at 10:01 am

If you know they are trolls, why do you reply them? So that headlines will read ‘Epic response from toolz’ ??? Na one rope of pettiness tie all of urna

12. Salo

April 21, 2017 at 10:41 am

I don’t understand people self, is it dere business. People can be very insensitive to other peoples challenge. Its my 2nd year TTC and each time people pretend to care ask d question what is happening like I wish to still be TTC

13. A

April 21, 2017 at 12:13 pm

When are you done with school? When will you serve? When will you marry? When will you have a baby? Ah, you don’t want another baby? Why are you wasting time? Endless questions. OMG!!!!!!! Are you her husband? Is she your family member? Shuu… Meddling idiots everywhere.

14. Adunnie

April 21, 2017 at 12:42 pm

All the people saying she shouldn’t have replied please stop it. There’s only so much a person can take. She has blood flowing through her veins. It’s not every time you ignore and ignore. When you need to set the record straight do that. I like how she responded. She has every right to respond in this case. Monitoring spirits everywhere

• molarah

April 21, 2017 at 8:37 pm

But that’s the problem. You feed trolls and make them feel relevant when you answer them. So what has her response accomplished? A whole post on a globally visible blog putting the silly troll in the spotlight….was that what she really wanted to achieve?

Y’all celebrities need thick skins abeg. I think I will start a training school soon.

15. Seun

April 21, 2017 at 5:02 pm

You don’t know whether the woman in question cries every month she sees her period yet people would be asking silly and insensitive questions. Pls anyone who has conceived naturally after one year or two of trying can please share their testimony to encourage me that it will happen. Getting more discouraged as months go by. I trust in God that he will do it but some testimonies might help strengthen that faith.

• The real dee

April 21, 2017 at 9:04 pm

I may not be in the best position to encourage you but maybe you can take a cue from me. I conceived a year after marriage and I wasn’t trying, as a matter of fact, I was avoiding getting pregnant because we weren’t ready yet, but it happened and I wasn’t on contraceptives. So maybe we can try reverse method, i.e do the reverse of what I was doing to avoid pregnancy.

Ovulation period: I don’t know if you know this already but some women don’t know. You can only get pregnant during your ovulation period. To avoid pregnancy, I had an app that calculated my ovulation and next menstrual period, so once the app notified me that I had a high chance of getting pregnant in my ovulation window, I avoided sex. I’ m not a medical professional so I can only explain using my layman knowledge. Always monitor time for ovulation, for the entire week of that period, have sex everyday, especially on the day you’re ovulating.

And how are you having sex? Is he actually ejaculating inside? Even after ejaculation, let him remain inside except it slips out and don’t stand up, just relax. Then, stop stressing yourself about it too because when you are both under stress, you won’t be at your best. Your body won’t produce the right hormones to aid fertility and he won’t perform well too. Both of you should just relax and enjoy it.

Of course, if all this doesn’t work, don’t hesitate to see a medical professional, there could be something else going on.

But most importantly, prayer is the key. I see that you already know this. Remain strong, your testimony will arrive soon. God is never late.

• Indigo

April 21, 2017 at 11:02 pm

Beht who asked you ???

• saaam

April 21, 2017 at 11:41 pm

You are very foolish, Indigo

16. Life

April 21, 2017 at 10:27 pm

As we grow daily ,you realise you can never please every body!
    If you decide to wait a bit before taking in,they will talk!
    If your first child is barely a year before the next one,they will talk!
    If the second one is delayed,they will talk!
    Just live your life and make yourself happy like I did when the second one entered before the first became one.I already knew what would follow,so I buckled up for stupid comments and looked fabulous throughout with my baby bump!
    I pray that all TTC’s will testify soon but for now,just do you and be happy!!!

17. Mrs. S

May 13, 2017 at 1:29 pm

So in retrospect, she was already pregnant when she responded to that comment. Probably more the reason she had the motivation to respond. Ha! I have been waiting on the Lord for 7 years and still waiting. So I can only laugh when I read those who said they had to wait for a year or two. Excuse me and allow me to laugh so I don’t cry. Low sperm count is a bitch. Bellanaija, you should repost this Toolzo story now we know what we know.