Scoop

OAP Freeze addresses Twitter Account calling him out for claiming his “wife engages in domestic violence when you were busy coveting other people’s wives”

There is a newly opened Twitter account that has been solely focused on calling out on-air personality Freeze for a few days and the OAP has finally addressed the issue on social media.

The anonymous account made allegations of Freeze having a relationship with a married woman, making false domestic violence claims and more.

See the tweets below.

In response, Freeze says:

“People have been tagging me all day in this and sending me DMs, so I guess it’s time to put pen to paper to address the haters, after all, I am a fair boy with 52 demons – Is this the best your Daddy GOs can come up with? Do you really expect me to address a phony account that was opened only a few days ago, just to slander me? Address a bescumbered clodpate that joined Twitter only this April? – If the person behind this account is not a bastard, he should show his face, bloody c**ksucking coward, asking me to be accountable. Listen, I am not accountable to ANYONE! I don’t collect tithe and offering so how I choose to live my life is NOBODY’s business. The pastors using your tithe and offering money to buy private jets, while sponsoring the lavish lifestyles of their whores, have you asked them to be accountable yet? – Shame on what some louts are turning Christianity to in Nigeria, where Yahoo boy pastors are resorting to cheap blackmail just to stop me speaking the truth against them! ~FRZ – Romans 16:18 KJV [18] For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. – I’m addressing this in a live Instagram video by 7:30pm please join me!#FreeTheSheeple

1. esther

April 19, 2017 at 6:20 am

Freeze, did you drink kerosine? What have pastors got to do with you collombing peoples wife? Answer or reply the twitter allegations on you and stop distracting our attention. Ote olodo.

• le coco

April 19, 2017 at 8:56 am

When last did someone say Colombii roflol.. you jst took me back .. ?

• lawee

April 19, 2017 at 11:30 am

Freeze is an adult . The woman in question is an adult too.

Do they need the consent of their grand-parents before they get down to business?

if both are not in a healthy relationship: do they have to pretend all is well?

Has Akpos Santander not been shagging women (from Can to Ngr) all around the world? Religion is destroying Nigeria.
      Please go to Europe (esp UK) and see the alarming rate Nigerian professionals are dumping their lucrative jobs for “calling” and subsequently starting churches here and there.

Freeze and the woman are responsible for their actions as adults.

• Lois

April 19, 2017 at 1:05 pm

I am practically rolling on the ground LMAO……. “collombing…” E don tey i heard that word

• Ottawa Queen

April 19, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Same thoughts here o. See how he dodged answering the questions to the accountability of pastors. Sigh!

2. o

April 19, 2017 at 6:48 am

Rants of a mad man. Answer if you will or keep quiet!!! What has Nigerian pastors got to do with your failed marriage?? Were they the ones that were in the marriage??? You always know ppl that have nothing to do, beating around the bush.

3. Candy

April 19, 2017 at 7:19 am

Albino, did you steal someone’s wife or not?

4. john

April 19, 2017 at 8:11 am

I am starting to like this freeze of a guy..perfect reply to online cowards with misplaced priorities

5. Paul Adeyemo

April 19, 2017 at 8:22 am

What’s the big even if he covers someone’s wife, the man whose wife was coveted may be a serial adulterer. Nigeria women moreover are cheap, seeing a fine boy like Freeze will melt their heart. Daddy Freeze carry go.

6. Puzzles

April 19, 2017 at 8:49 am

I’m not a fan of Freeze but seriously, let’s be fair.

If you’re accusing a public figure of serious issues such as sexual assault, domestic abuse and adultery, why do it with a fake twitter account? Be bold enough to use your real identity for people to take you seriously.

In case you don’t realize it, incidents such as this can or has caused Freeze his reputation, his job and other endorsements he might want. It wouldn’t be fair if such accusations were lies.

• Chu

April 19, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Seems you don’t know Freeze, He has been accused of worse and bounced back. He must be a partner in the cool fm franchise.

7. tolu

April 19, 2017 at 9:46 am

Cant people leave someone’s life and hear what he has to say. The movement of free d sheeple dey pepper some people. Freeze, some people like u even if they are teying to bring u down. I like what u are doing.

8. oloye1

April 19, 2017 at 10:37 am

Am not even surprised that pple antagonising freeze are women…majority of our Nigerian women are so daftily dumb..they are the very type our yahoo yahoo pastors have f**ked out the little senses in their brains…so how do you expect them to comprehend a social critic as freeze..

9. RIFF RAFF

April 19, 2017 at 10:44 am

Let bae’s husband confirm…or deny.

10. oloye1

April 19, 2017 at 10:48 am

the day we make resolve to reduce our level of hypocrisy is the day things begin to turn out the better…Nigerians are damn too hypocritical we slight on the very issues that kill us deliberately…and I ask why,why and why…its crazy

11. oloye1

April 19, 2017 at 11:03 am

Auntie Bella…
    regards to you…but you censored my comment talking about Nigerian women being sleazy..God is watching…I didn’t mean to be insulting but I gat to because Nigerian society has too too degenerated…we don’t need to be branding truth before being spoken…at this juncture… we have to do it and harshly so…thanks