News

Man Allegedly Beheads his Mother who Raised Alarm After she Caught him Raping his Daughter

BellaNaija.com

Segun Odihiri. Photo Credit: The Nation

One Segun Odihiri, a resident of Uzebba community in Owan East Local Government Area of Edo State, is currently in police custody after he allegedly killed his 83-year old mother, Maria who raised alarm when she found him raping his daughter.

Explaining what happened to The Nation, a resident Ekemeiren Ojekhugbo, said Segun used a cutlass to severe his mother’s head, adding that he was apprehended while trying to dispose the body.

“He threatens to kill his mother each time they had any misunderstanding.

Trouble started when Segun was caught sleeping with his own daughter, which made his mother to raise the alarm.

For him to cover his shame, he took up a cutlass and cut off his mother’s head while the daughter ran for her dear life.

Segun injured two youths who were chasing him, but he was eventually apprehended by members of a vigilance group,” Ekemeiren said.

1. Nigerian Health Blog

April 8, 2017 at 10:24 pm

How does one explain such perverts with a heart of a beast that would even go to the extent of killing his own mum?

The world and her own unusual cruel reality show

Nigerian Health Blog

2. jinkelele

April 8, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Off with his head too.
    Nonsense

3. Omo lara zion

April 8, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Mad people everywhere, I taya for naija, the demon that possessed him is very strong, eleyi gidi gan.

• Jo

April 9, 2017 at 12:29 am

As in! My thoughts were the demons in him are legion, they must be plenty. He deserves the death penalty, death by beheading.

4. Rain

April 8, 2017 at 11:05 pm

the guy is mad………..evil .demonic possession

5. Beard gang

April 8, 2017 at 11:27 pm

When you go and feed all these ones in prison, they will start telling how government has abandoned them to suffer
    Should this type of person ever have access to any of life’s pleasures?
    Demon!

6. TeeDee

April 9, 2017 at 12:37 pm

This is one of those occasions I wish for instant “street” justice….the tyre and gasoline treatment.

7. arigbabu dollars

April 10, 2017 at 7:37 am

Incest and madness in action. D guy is a beast.

8. anon

April 10, 2017 at 9:41 am

well,i woke up yesterday to discover my cousin fingering me.His mom says i didnt scream.i packed a bag and ran.I am a light sleeper,else i would have been wondering how many times he has tried it.The first time i felt his presence,i woke up and left the place,thought he wouldnt try it agin.Stayed with tham for 3 years and they gave me hell.always threatened to throw my things out,i suffered a lot of abuse,i dont know why im so quiet.I hate myself sometimes.I saved up some money last year,planned to move in jan but my mom had a protracted illness that gulped everyone’s money before she died.I didnt want to disturb my dad,God knows my mom was everything to him and i dont know how to ask.People dont want to help they just want to sleep with you.I dont want to sleep with anyone.Why cant something good just happen to me na?

9. kay

April 10, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Is he seriously begging to be freed??