BN TV

BN TV: Opeyemi & Ayo Davies Discuss the ‘Benefits of Pet Names in Relationships’ on a New Episode of #DaviesDiscussion

BN TV

Nigerian couple Opeyemi and Ayo Davies discuss the benefit of pet names in relationships on another interesting episode of Davies Discussion.

The hilarious couple gave a detailed explanation of how they came about their pet names Nany & Noo. They highlighted the importance of pet names and the connection it creates for couples.

They also went further to explain some of the benefits of having pet names in a relationship and a few tips on how to derive them.

Watch

1. Ibex

May 12, 2017 at 5:58 am

Lovely couple

2. Wendy

May 12, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Makes me wanna puke! I am happily married with 3 wonderful boys and the most amazing husband in the world. These 2 are so immature and fake, it sickens me. Why so much attention seeking! Why? These 2 are old enough to be beyond this. Its disgusting. With the fake accent… BN, please do better.

• Love wins

May 12, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Ur a hater lol, I know people like u.Just confess that ur in an unhappy marriage and go for counselling .What does this have to do with attention seeking?they r happy and in love.

3. Wendy

May 12, 2017 at 12:46 pm

BN, what is it? why didnt you post my honest comment? All i said was These 2 are attention seeking’.

4. Diamond

May 12, 2017 at 3:33 pm

No be only nany and noo. Why not nanny and breast milk aka nunu. All these fake fake names sef.. obviously men love it

5. Chizy

May 15, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Ayo and Ope, I love yo u guys, been watching you from Cambridge and now Lagos. Please, dont bother about your haters it sows how far you have come and how you will go. Soar higher Jare. My fave vlog is the sing along to church and your baby shouted Hallelujah.