BN TV

On the Carpet with Bolinto: Seyi Law, Toni Tones, Osi Suave & More Talk Banky W & Adesua’s Engagement at Bovi Man On Fire

BN TV

A new episode of “On The Carpet With Bolinto” is out and it is a funny one!

TV personality Bolanle Olukanni in this episode chats with Toni Tones, Seyi Law, Osi Suave, Ini Dima-Okojie and more on the red Carpet of Bovi Man on Fire.

She asks them where they were when Banky W and Adesua Etomi made their engagement announcement plus who they would like to slide into their DM.

Watch

1. Felinda

May 10, 2017 at 9:46 pm

US: Nas (it will forever be nas)
    UK: Idris (dont ask me idris who cos there is only 1 idris)
    Africa: i dont know but it has to be a confident intelligent man rising in the ranks of Telecommunication, Media or Real estate SPECIFICALLY IN THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA and can give a great TeDex Talk to inspire others. I am attracted to your mind than your pocket. We can hussle to get our own. I will be his helper in building OUR empire. Slide in my DM lets talk business and growing an empire and Intelligent talk. No smoking no drinking, Loves Christ. If you are materialistic who is showing of cars and shoes, waddles of money, taking photos sitting in plane on your IG page, and all that nonsense-please keep on walking . We wont match – go find one of them regular babes.

see none of the people i mentioned are married o – i dont want any curse from God

2. leigh jade

May 10, 2017 at 10:49 pm

UK: Anthony Joshua or Zayn Malik
    Africa: Falz or Mr Eazi or reekado banks
    US: Elon Musk or Tim Urban

wow my list is really random but I believe that I would have very interesting conversations with these guys.

3. Nene

May 10, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Too much teeth bolinto

• Ade

May 11, 2017 at 12:04 am

Lets see your own teeth Nene…

• Janeee

May 11, 2017 at 12:38 am

This Nene you are just a sad, evil person. Always dropping hateful comments about people especially women. Why are you so angry at the world?? Why?? I really pray you get help soon

• Felinda

May 11, 2017 at 12:57 am

oh cmon thats not nice .
      Be nice. She has a great personality

• Liane

May 11, 2017 at 1:08 am

What are you ????? a 12 yr old or elementary school ki who insult people by their looks.
      I think she is beautiful so Shame of you for such a horrible comment
      You are a disgrace . Shammmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on you Nene
      Grow Up. See why i always say women should never forget their birth control pills, cos if they dont the world ends up with the likes of nene (if thats your real name). Big mistake to humanity and census report

4. Lere

May 11, 2017 at 1:00 am

I’m in love with Toni Tones

5. Fenny Taylor

May 11, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Kiss daniel any time any day. I am ready when you’re

• Wik

May 12, 2017 at 5:39 am

You need to up your standards hunny.