Chef Lola of Afropotluck shares an easy recipe for homemade waffles in this new videos on BN Cuisine. She said “This is my easy ”to go” recipe for making the classic waffle recipe. No stressful steps involved in putting this together and the outcome is yet amazing!”
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 11/2 Tsp baking powder
- 11/2 Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 large Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- Mix the Flour, Baking powder, Salt and Sugar together in a bowl and set it aside.
- In another bowl, slightly beat the Egg, add the Milk, melted butter and Vanilla extract whisk everything together.
- create a well at the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients and mix together until it is lump free.
- Preheat the waffle Iron and grease with Oil or cooking spray if necessary, spoon the batter into the Waffle Iron and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or till golden brown.
- Serve hot or warm. Enjoy!