BN TV

Accelerate TV: Watch Kemi Adetiba’s “King Women” Interview with Ayodeji Megbope on BN

BN TV

King Women is an interview-based series by Kemi Adetiba on Accelerate TV featuring Nigeria’s powerful women of veteran and champion status, as they tell their never-before-heard stories.

From hawking moi moi in Lagos to serving moi moi to Michelle Obama. That is a preview of the fascinating story of Ayodeji Megbope of ”No Left Overs”, which she started up with just 1000 thousand Naira and a whole lot of tears. Get ready for an emotional ride on this episode.

Watch

1. Deborah

May 23, 2017 at 11:22 am

Inspiring!!! More grace

2. khaleed

May 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm

so so POWERFUL!!;

3. Mo

May 23, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Whao… this has really blessed and inspired me. I kept grinning and nodding my head all through the video. God Bless her Husband for his constant support and encouragement….Kemi thank you for these inspiring docu series.

4. Las

May 23, 2017 at 12:46 pm

Selah.

5. Dee

May 23, 2017 at 1:06 pm

Such a powerful and inspiring interview. Truly, all that we need to excel and live purposeful lives is already within us, regardless of the challenges and trials that life brings. We just need to be courageous enough to take the first step, then another, and another, growing stronger and better everyday. What a woman!! I also have to commend her husband – from her story, he has been a true partner to her – truly, the choice of spouse is sooooo important.

6. margaret peter

May 23, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Wow! this is the best thing i have watched this week…. thank you so much for sharing your story ma’am

7. lollly

May 23, 2017 at 2:28 pm

this is the most powerful, inspiring and provoking piece i have ever watched. i was moved to tears at several points and had goose bumps throughout.
    God is really great……
    and here am I wondering what is going to become of me, at my age it seems i have not accomplished anything. I am so so inspired!

8. olajumoke

May 23, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Hmm. God raises the poor from the dust to enable them sit with Kings.. This brought tears to my eyes… God is not finished with you. Anyone reading this, God has just started with you…

9. Kay

May 23, 2017 at 5:57 pm

Wow! While I was watching this video, all I could think of was that bible passage “the stone that the builders rejected has now become the cornerstone”. I’m so glad she mentioned it.

May God continue to enlarge your coast! & I’m so thankful to God for your wonderful family.. Especially your husband and sister in-law.

Everything we need to get to the next level is indeed around us. I’m so motivated! God bless you Kemi Adetiba for this.

10. liro

May 24, 2017 at 9:15 am

everytime i hear her story it blows me away…..super inspiring

11. crystal Chigbu

May 25, 2017 at 10:08 am

Amazing …. Very Inspiring

12. Imade Faith

June 1, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Wow! Thank you so much Ma for helping us see that it’s possible to bring dreams to reality. Thank you for making us see that every labour has a reward. Thank you for the inspiration you bring. More grace to move mountains.