BN TV

“My Nanny is a Mermaid” – Watch Sisi Yemmie’s Story Time on BN TV

BN TV

Nigerian lifestyle and food vlogger Sisi Yemmie narrates her scary experience with a nanny she hired recently.

She says: You guys, this was scary for me! She only lasted 2 days with me. Share your house help/nanny stories in the comment section.

Watch

1. missappleberry

May 23, 2017 at 10:11 am

This story sounds so surreal! I cant believe she just opened up like that to you. Wonders shall never end! Thank God for deliverance

2. mimi

May 23, 2017 at 10:19 am

Sisi that babe was obviously pulling ur legs & u fell for it.
    Mamiwater my ass!!
    I dont believe such bullshit.

• Seriously

May 23, 2017 at 5:22 pm

I don’t believe such superstitious beliefs like someone is flying or turned to a bird. However, I do believe some people entertain satanic/demonic things. Once you expose yourself to it, you become consumed. And some people are truly possessed.
      I don’t know about your nanny being a mermaid but the fact that she’s playing around with such makes her suspicious because i will never play around like that.

And looking at how crazy Africa is, it’s not too far from the possibility

• Osa

May 24, 2017 at 1:13 am

My own is that if this nanny claims she is of the underworld, why didn’t she use her spiritual powers to save herself from domestic violence and a rough life? she is looking for househelp work but is of the spirit world.

Classical story atheists will laugh at.

3. mimi

May 23, 2017 at 10:22 am

I didnt bother finishing the video…. got dull right at the middle.
    Shud have wrapped it up in 10mins max.

4. Siju

May 23, 2017 at 10:42 am

Anything to stay relevant, Na only you them do juju … na only you carry mermaid nanny…

• Miss Shee

May 23, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Hello Siju, The only reason I decided to comment is because you are my name sake. Holla at ur girl….

5. Ima

May 23, 2017 at 10:57 am

I’m happy for you my darling, i’m from Akwa-ibom and honestly I can relate with this mermaid story, because we had lots water and rivers around I heard many stories of mermaids, I also have a friend that told me she’s a mermaid but she’s Igbo tho from Ebonyi state, 3 weeks ago she casually mentioned she’s a mermaid when we went to the beach together. I almost jumped out of my skin. .i couldn’t help but feel pity for her boyfriend, no wonder the guy can mumu for her eh, the guy keeps telling my bf that he wants to leave her but he just can’t. I dunno if I should tell him o coz she asked me not to tell anyone. I just decided on my own to use the next four or five months to gradually detach from her, God help me

• Mystique

May 23, 2017 at 11:17 am

JESU!!!!!!!!

• Uju Amos

May 23, 2017 at 11:19 am

Are you for real?????? Abeg tell the boyfriend stylishly o.. He doesn’t deserve this

• Cocolette

May 23, 2017 at 3:36 pm

What if she was pulling your legs tho? I ask because I do that to people when they tell me I look like a mermaid, I tell them I will call my mammy water people to come and carry them to the water,…with a straight face.

• Me

May 23, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Bullsh*t…???????

6. blackbeatle

May 23, 2017 at 11:31 am

what did i just watch..mtchwww…..your nanny is schizophrenic

7. Bimbo

May 23, 2017 at 12:33 pm

I have never heard such stupidity in my life! It’s pretty obvious if one s mind is not crippled by superstitious beliefs that the girl is suffering from some delusional psychosis or something along those lines. Would anyone actually use their own mouth to jeopardise a job they need if they were not suffering from some mental issues?

8. Bae

May 23, 2017 at 12:56 pm

My dear she scammed you. She is a scammer. She got the job,made you afraid ,gave you time to make up your mind to pay her off . She got you good .

9. The BossLady

May 23, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Omg! You are so Hilarious.

10. PEE

May 23, 2017 at 2:00 pm

Was real scam, that what they do when they want to go somewhere else. They take your transport fare and half salary and tell you a lie. Been scammed twice am smarter now.

11. Me

May 23, 2017 at 5:29 pm

I can’t believe people still believe this crap… Like wawuuuuu. Mammy water nor, mammy sand ni. Abeggi jare. Your nanny probably needs help. And if you believe all these mammy water tales you need help as well.

12. Mimi

May 24, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Infact God just saved you. We bless God. I’m surprised people think it’s just superstition. This lady just confessed to you about who she is and her life in the spiritual realm. What she was just saying is she is possessed by marine spirits & she needs help in the form of salvation & deliverance. Infact if she had continued working in your home, your home would have been turned upside down sooner or later. It is no joke. And pls pray over money/ gifts before you give out to people especially if you are not sure about their spiritual background. Anyway you make a great narrator, you made me laugh.