BN TV

BN TV: Episode 8 of Toyin Lawani’s Reality TV Show “Tiannah’s Empire” is Here!

BN TV

Toyin Lawani is back with the eighth episode of her reality TV show “Tiannah’s Empire“. The serial entrepreneur is taking us into the daily activities of her life – from managing her 30 businesses to being a mother to her two kids and more.

Watch

1. vivian uwandi

June 10, 2017 at 7:59 am

waoh! pre wedding photo shoot venue 140k! how much will the whole photo shoot now cost.like 1 mill

• No Headaches Please

June 10, 2017 at 3:27 pm

The person who paid, did s/he complain to you? If you can’t afford it, that’s your personal headache.
      Others can.
      Can’t people spend their money as they deem fit without people bending their mouth, casting snide remarks?
      If it costs 3m, is it your money? No.

Repeat after me 7X with a loud shrill cry :
      It’s their money not mine, not my business.

• Marches

June 10, 2017 at 5:40 pm

@noheadaches this is a blog people are entitled to an opinion including your >1kobo rant on someone’s else’s opinion. The trick is to drop your opinion and waka pass. Keep the traffic moving for bella OK!. Anyway what caught my attention is this woman’s incompetent staff, that put her business and Children at risk.

2. blackbeatle

June 10, 2017 at 6:40 pm

no headaches is probably the pre wedding couple

• vivian uwandi

June 10, 2017 at 9:24 pm

no headaches! relax! i was just amazed at the cost.was definitely not judging anyone

3. tegA

June 11, 2017 at 3:14 am

love everything this woman stands for,i’ve learnt so much from her reality show,i will never judge a book by its cover ever again ,i duff my hat for Tiannah,she’s A role model to lookout for.

4. Simisola

June 11, 2017 at 4:48 am

I quiet like this show. Don’t really know what she is famous for? But I have watched like 2 episodes of it on ebony life. And I like it