Connect with us

News

Body Positive! Watch this Lady Shatter the Stereotype of What it Looks like to be Fit

BellaNaija.com

Published

 on

Maria Leboukas before (left) and after | Photo Credit: Instagram – @maria.yogi

From yoga, to cardio, strength training and dancing, Maria Leboukas does it all and is inspiring others to be positive about their bodies.

Watch her tear down the walls of an age-long stereotype of what it looks like to be fit. She’s lost over 120 pounds since she began her journey.

Maria Leboukas | Photo Credit: Instagram – @maria.yogi

3 Comments

  1. xoxo

    June 17, 2017 at 3:55 pm

    Wow! I really have no excuse to be fit and healthy. Her techniques are also good.

  2. FindOut

    June 17, 2017 at 4:44 pm

    Well done but you still have to eat right…30% is what you do at the gym…The remaining 70% is what you put in your mouth. Not hating but just the bitter truth. Eat right and make sure that you make at least 10,000 a day, that’s the
    Least you can do. Thank me later!

    • FindOut

      June 17, 2017 at 4:45 pm

      Steps***

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Star Features

Advertisement
css.php