BN TV

BN Living Sweet Spot: He Surprised Mum with a Benz!

BellaNaija.com

Everyone wants to be able to give back to the support system that helped them achieve the level of success they are currently enjoying and for most people that support system is family.

Twitter user @Shawn_Cotton did this for his mum – he surprised her with a Mercedes Benz!

She was overwhelmed with joy as she stepped out of her house to see a car wrapped as a gift from her son. The tears of joy and utter shock got everyone teary-eyed. This video is our BN Living Sweet Spot today.

1. aj

June 17, 2017 at 1:16 pm

I pray one day I can do something like this for my mama n papa….cant afford to buy them a car now- but I want to buy them one as soon as I can- they deserve it- lovely son.

• Debs

August 17, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Amen

2. Tutu

June 17, 2017 at 2:23 pm

I don’t even know which is the Mom. I look forward to doing this for my Mom soon. Good stuff!

3. Author Unknown

June 17, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Hopefully, she also knows (and cares) what he does for a living. My mum would definitely make me return that Mercedes, and ask me to invest the money for myself, or save for a rainy day. Thoughtful gesture nonetheless.

• Fela

June 17, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Oh shut up and let’s just enjoy the moment please! Am sure it’s Cos he’s so simply dressed you think he can’t afford it. Or that he got it fraudulently. Invest your money na, who asked you to tell us what you mum would do.

Mchew!?

Okami lara gan sha.

• Ada

June 17, 2017 at 9:12 pm

In your mind, he doesn’t have investments. Deal with many millionaires who wear tshirts and sweat pants on a daily basis.
      This is how racial profiling happens, you see a black man who looks regular and think he can’t possibly be successful. Thank God you aren’t a police officer in the US.
      Don’t judge a book by the cover.
      Raining on someone else’s parade.

• Author Unknown

June 17, 2017 at 11:54 pm

@Fela. Since I don’t know who this guy is, other than the fact that he is on twitter, and the fact that he looks young, and is likely from a less privileged background, I don’t think it’s unreasonable for me to make the comment that I did. I would say the same even if he wore gold from top to bottom. As for my mum, we can agree that some mothers have values and some don’t. I know what side mine falls. Do you yours?

4. Osasodia1

June 17, 2017 at 11:55 pm

Good one @Shawn_Cotton! God bless u a whole lot. I remember when i got my parents a car some years back…..omg, the prayers and blessings that accompanied it are so so much that i can’t thank God enough. May God bless our hustle and put us in position to be a helpful support system to others, amen.

5. Debs