News

“Never Give Up On Your Dream” – Super Eagles’ Odion Ighalo Shares Inspiring Message

BellaNaija.com

Nigeria and Changchun Yatai F.C‘s striker Odion Ighalo shared on his Instagram, an inspiring message about his humble beginnings.

He wrote:

From Ajegunle to the world, I serve a living God, this is me 11 years ago. Those earrings are not earrings, I could not even afford to buy earrings that is tape – (plaster). I am a testimony, I knew with God everything is possible, I was just holding on to my God, my high school girlfriend left me then because I had nothing to offer her. But I had God and I had a dream. Never give up on your Dream, the same God that elevated me shall elevate you , hold on to him and trust his timing. I am a testimony, you are a testimony, put God first and it’s all done Amen????#Mondaymotivation#??

Photo Credit: Instagram | Ighalojude

1. Maxie

June 19, 2017 at 11:10 am

Good for you. Please don’t involve the poor secondary school girlfriend.. you guys are never meant to be together, i bet the one u ended up getting married to would have looked your way if you were still then old you when you guys met.
    Thank God for your life.

2. Tarhe

June 19, 2017 at 11:21 am

You`ve clearly missed his point.

3. Diamond

June 19, 2017 at 11:49 am

Truly, nobody ugly

4. o

June 19, 2017 at 12:10 pm

I appreciate his message but why are ppl always saying one person left me for bla bla, look at me now? You won’t always marry the first person or every person you dated so why that message directed to them??

5. survivor

June 19, 2017 at 12:21 pm

How is he sure that girl is not doing better than him..instead of him to thank God for his life …he’s busy writing about a secondary school love.Maybe a girl that was preparing and planning to go university should keeping dating and have sex with you commuting abortion then at the end u won’t still marry her

6. survivor

June 19, 2017 at 12:23 pm

If not that poverty too much in this country self,,so one boy should come out and say how d.j cuppy left him in his high school days