News

UK Suspends Nigerian Doctor for Bombarding Patient with Love Messages

BellaNaija.com

Dr Chris Uzoh

Chris Uzoh, 40, a Nigerian medical doctor in the UK has been banned from practice for one year for trying to woo his patient by bombarding her with messages.

Daily Mail reports that Uzoh had sent the patient up to 20 messages, and at a point sent flowers and a card in his bid to woo her.

Uzoh started sending the patient text messages after getting her number from her records. he bragged about being a ‘good-looking guy’ and spent six weeks pestering the woman to try and get a date and told her that he had ‘huge earning potential’.

He also claimed to be ‘the best in his medical school’ as well as having written ‘several well cited scientific publications’.

The General Practitioner from Great Sankey, near Warrington, Cheshire, sent a message to the patient after 30 minutes of attending to her. She was booked to him after she complained of abdominal pain.

‘Sorry for this text message but I saw you and liked you and thought we could go on a date on the future. I am single and looking for a serious relationship and not intending to mess about,’ the message read.

In another voice mail, Uzor said he wanted to ‘hear her voice before he went to work’.

‘I’ve been feeling like a schoolboy meeting a girl he fancied for the first time. I haven’t felt this way in a while,’ another text message read.

Uzoh sent a card and flowers to the patient and wrote: ‘I wonder how else I would have met you if not this way. My heart is pure, I care, I hope it would be possible to make you mine some day.’

When she told him to stop pestering her, he said: ‘I was trying to be romantic – I did not mean to be creepy. I was excited about you.’

In yet another message Uzoh said: ‘How is it possible that a good looking guy who is a doctor, who has a job with huge earning potential, who was the best graduating doctor in his medical school, who started out as a urological surgeon with several well-cited scientific publications, who thinks you beautiful and special, who wants you – and you wouldn’t give him a chance? I’ve been in a Toronto and I couldn’t stop thinking about you.’

When Uzoh did not stop, the patient reported him to his colleagues at the Murdishaw Health Centre in Runcorn and he was reported to the General Medical Council.

The patient said:

I was really shocked to get that initial message from him because I trusted him as a doctor.

If I got that message now there is no way I would respond. I was in a difficult position particularly at that point so seeing him taking an interest was a nice thing.

The next morning I woke up and there was a further text message and voicemail message.

I remember I was doing my make-up and getting ready for work and I saw that he was calling but I didn’t want to pick up. He left a message saying: ‘Hi, I just wanted to hear your voice before I start my day.

Everyday I looked at my phone there was something from him whether it be a text message, missed call or a voicemail message.

As soon as I knew the flowers had been sent I knew that they would be from Dr Uzoh – there weren’t many people who knew my address at the time.

You’re being too full on – I’ve only met you once and I was your patient!

Uzor who was found guilty of misconduct and suspended for 12 months, later quit his job and is now working in Toronto, Canada.

1. Ken

June 1, 2017 at 11:36 pm

Sometimes I ask myself this question ” Does it really worth it” i wish a lot of people can ask themselves the same question before messing about.

• Authentic Sunshine

June 2, 2017 at 8:17 am

@Ken…….there is high expectation from 1st comment imcluding grammar, making sense e.t.c just saying.

Back to the gist. This man right here is a narcissistic fool. To think that there are plenty women praying and hoping for this same man to do the honourably thing. And no remorse at all, he quits his job and gets something else.
      God deliver us….and a doctor too. Pervert with no self control and self entitled. Olodo. Stupid cow. #okrantover#

• Prime Babe

June 2, 2017 at 9:06 am

@AS….Lol. That first line, hahahaha

2. Osa

June 1, 2017 at 11:46 pm

I dont know why he wasnt stripped of his license completely. If it were a woman making advances at a male patient , all hell would let lose. Mtchewwww

The patient is gullible. Already feeling flattered initially becos a medical doctor was toasting her. Medical doctor with baggage o. He must be full of himself.

Listing his achivements becos he wanted to con another guilible woman.m

• Osa

June 1, 2017 at 11:47 pm

He’s probably been doing this and the women falling at his feet for him to have been persistent and quite unperturbed about the consequences of him being caught

• mr.A

June 2, 2017 at 1:37 am

your opinion, but why does this have to turn into “if it were a woman…” . In relation to this news story, this is pointless and has no bearing on the outcome.

• osa

June 2, 2017 at 1:43 am

Mr. A pls read between the lines.
      How is he now practicing on canada? So his offence is not punishable in canada

• JJ twins

June 2, 2017 at 10:28 am

Stripped him of his license for what offence? I pray that ur likes”holier than thou”in words keep being a saint n stainless all ur life even in the tiniest thing.

3. Tee

June 1, 2017 at 11:53 pm

Dokita alabere!!!!! See accolades abi na self conceited doki with 2 kids from a woman who is probably reading this news in tears now.

4. BijouxthisBijouxthat

June 2, 2017 at 12:17 am

These foolish men do not learn!
    They think they are in Africa where acts like these would be tolerated..
    Serves him right!

• A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2017 at 2:11 am

???????

• Emodi J J

June 2, 2017 at 10:20 am

Bijoux or whatever is your name.I find it hard addressing riff-raffs; conked-out brains; a yanked humanless being n not-good with words like u, come out on the net (public) to write off/outrightly Condemn others by giving them despicable names all bcos of going long to woo a lady.I believe people like u if all acts/demenours should b exposed public might have done something far worse than this. I pray that nemesis catch-up with ur likes!..

• bolintin

June 2, 2017 at 11:06 am

But which one is Africa where this is tolerated now?
      Harassment is not tolerated anywhere not even where I live.
      If you officially report your Doctor for harassment he will definitely be questioned.

Please watch this Africa bashing things.

• Ajala & Foodie

June 2, 2017 at 10:08 pm

@ Emodi J J, you see “in the abroad” there are certain lines that one cannot cross, I.e Dr-patient (obtaining her phone number from her information, that was not the purpose of which it was given and as such it is considered a misconduct in developed society) and woo vs harassment. You see, we Nigerians do not know when to draw the line. We go overseas and end up with legal problems because our society does not draw that line and as such we have not learned.

My hubby, had to tell one of his co-workers, that he had better stop trying to “woo” a particular girl at work. He thought he was “wooing”. It had crossed the line into harassment, I.e this is not 9ja girl doing “shakara”…if they say, No, it is No!!! If they ignore your advances, they are not interested, should you keep pestering them it has become harassment. Luckily the female being harassed took it to management (my hubby). My hubby being Nigerian understood the dude was trying to “toast” the girl, told him to desist ASAP and had to educate him. While I don’t subscribe to calling people names, I can see why bijouxthisbijouxthat may call me “foolish” because it is what we women have been clamoring about I.e our society promotes a rape and harassment culture and that needs to change. Maybe then men like this would be aware how destructive this sort mindset and behavior are.

• Ajala & Foodie

June 2, 2017 at 10:10 pm

*****call him ni ooo.. not me******

5. Fatty

June 2, 2017 at 12:23 am

Nigerian women will be on Instagram giving lecture on “wear this” and “do that” to get the ring and “submit this” and blahblah that in the marriage, meanwhile the man you’re living for is out there cheating and putting your sexual health at risk. WHAt a shame. I’m sure when women are shouting “men are scum” this man gets the angriest and says feminism is bad and #notallmen , meanwhile as a married man harassing women and being unprofessional he’s everything feminism is fighting against. Very soon now his family and friends will put pressure on the wife to stay put and defend him

• Mz Socially Awkward....

June 2, 2017 at 10:59 am

Wait, stop. He’s married? Someone above mentioned a woman with 2 kids…. don’t tell me Mr. “I’m available and was top of my class” is a married man?? Kai, where do I start my laughter from? What a wawu.

6. sugabelly

June 2, 2017 at 12:30 am

Not surprised he’s igbo.
    Igbo men have the worst upbringing in Nigeria. They’re raised to be misogynistic entitled arrogant princesses who can’t take no for an answer (hence the ridiculous prevalence of rape in Igbo states.)

Nigerian men are generally awful and raised like trash but igbo men are by far the worst.

• mr.A

June 2, 2017 at 1:35 am

“Igbo men have the worst upbringing in Nigeria”, “Nigerian men are generally awful and raised like trash” Yes, there are issues that seem to be rampant amongst men who are nigerian and within certain cultures & tribes, but it is unreasonable to generalise. The only thing our own experiences or what we’ve heard helps us do is thread with caution, but it shouldn’t make us condemn a people. If my ex (a lovely lady who happened to be igbo and therefore nigerian) was very materialistic does that mean, all igbo women are materialistic? or all nigerian women are materialistic?
      No one is asking that issues be treated with kids gloves, but its responses like yours that make the conversation a futile, doomed effort because your first statement is very offensive and turns to an insulting match with no education of the people who need to be educated. Note, I am yoruba by the way, but more importantly, proudly Nigerian.

• A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2017 at 2:14 am

???????????
      Wooooooooooo!!!
      You couldn’t have said it any better.
      Perfect comment.
      Now watch as the insecure Igbo crybabies come for your head.

• Bukunmi

June 2, 2017 at 2:28 am

You are quite on the senseless side! You are what is wrong with this world. You might have some sort of illness. The ones from kogi that gang raped you over and over are Igbo right? My father is a Yoruba man and he is the worst thing that ever happened to the world. My illiterate igbo step father that can only communicate in Igbo and pidgin was the best thing that happened to me my mum and my brothers. Till today my step father has only left onitsha twice in his life for a maximum of 3 days. One of those trips was to come marry my mum tradiitionally. You’re really off when it comes to using your brain. Show me your scientific research that brought about your stats. All the Igbo men I know, I mean ALL of them are better behaved than any other tribes men I know but do I generalize and say igbo men are better? No, because I haven’t carried out proper scientific research with proper sample sizes. You should really think about using your brain sometimes.

• Wale Vintage

June 2, 2017 at 3:58 am

I doubt this has anything to do with his ethnicity. Anyway, Dr. Uzoh is married with two kids. That should be the main issue here. If this had happen here in the states the girl would have sued his bloody behind and made out well. I read the man is notorious for toasting his patients.

• Wale Vintage

June 2, 2017 at 3:59 am

But sha, we have to give it to him, the man has raps.

• MadamYe...

June 2, 2017 at 9:05 am

I’m not Igbo, I’m of Yoruba descent and so gosh…that statement is soo yuck. He’s Nigerian, the same way you are Nigerian. Why must you generalize?

Kindly grow up. There is enough hostility in the world. Stop trying to initiate tribal wars like really… Get a life!

• nene+

June 2, 2017 at 9:07 am

@Sugarbelly, are you for real? RAPE????? I tot they said and many agree that Igbo men pamper their wives more than any other known tribe? The reason Igbo marriages are almost unshakable?

Bitter belly think twice naa,don’t generalize because an Igbo man broke your heart. Check out Igbo marriages. An Igbo mans wife is his pride right from ages past.

MISOGYNY you said yet Dora Akunyili husband is Igbo, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala husband is Igbo,Aba women riot were married to Igbo men……and soooooo many. Mysoginy yet they raised several outspoken women….. you are so wrong.
      That does not mean an Igbo man will trade his right nor his obligation.

As for the roach @Real Nigeria she is every where as usual…..please pass me SNIPER,BAYGON….

• LettyandMoon

June 2, 2017 at 9:38 am

The greatest place we can all arrive at is the place of being able to admit that we don’t know quite as much as we think we do, because then we are ready to listen and learn. This is really a very sad and filthy statement.

• Emodi J J

June 2, 2017 at 10:01 am

Young lady in as much as peoples comment/reactions are welcomed, I just wish to remind u that u go rather too far by personalizing ur comments in disfavour of the igbos!learn to be unloopsided, unracist and commentarily-unantagonistic..

• Bimpe

June 2, 2017 at 10:54 am

@Wale Vintage…no he is not married but a lonely man. His wife divorced him in 2012

• FifiLa

June 2, 2017 at 11:12 am

Please describe your research methodology.
      Nigeria is the most populous country on the continent with the Igbo constituting 18% of the population. How did you arrive a your conclusion? P.S. im not Nigerian. Independent reader here

• Mz Socially Awkward....

June 2, 2017 at 11:28 am

How can you, of all people, descend to the point of making baseless stereotypes hinged on one single story of one single man who happens to be Igbo…. and then use it to judge the entire ethnic group?

The worst….. really? Your intermingling with all the ethnic groups across all the different regions of the country has revealed this great truth to you? You’ve entered every home and observed the parenting practices of each and every Nigerian to come away with this fact-based analysis?

We put so much work into diffusing that sort of witless grouping of members of one sex or one race into a single category when John and his women-bashing pack descend on these pages to dismiss Nigerian females as being “fishbrained” (their favourite word of all) or when individuals from other races expect all black people to be…. whatever derogation of humanity we’re meant to be. Then you’ll come here and be spouting this kind of nonsense to add to the problem.

Listen – regardless of the severe failings in behaviour that some Nigerian men keep showing us, your own intense hatred and intolerance towards that sex doesn’t make you any better than those men. Anyone who deliberately seeks to deride, put down, supress, and hurt others, simply based on their sex, is just as evil as the other person who does it. So a man disparaging a woman for the sole reason of her gender or a woman disparaging a man for the sole reason of his gender – both are as loathsome as each other.

How can the narrative change when we’re here just trying to stab each other to death, from a place of pure hate? All you’re influencing is a culture that simply teaches women to destroy men…. quite the same way you’ve always complained that women have suffered in the hands of men.

• Boo

June 2, 2017 at 11:53 am

Coming from a Lady who has slept with every Igbo man.! Not surprised at all

• nene+

June 2, 2017 at 12:20 pm

This is what happens when you suffer severe heart break.
      Sorry ….belly. Seek help

• Gloria

June 2, 2017 at 12:53 pm

This is why we don’t want to be living in Nigeria with all this Yoruba people. Already you have confirm that his problem is because is an Igbo man. Don’t forget that Yoruba terrorist attacked an innocent man in uk. Don’t forget that Yoruba man is not ashame to have 5 children with 5 women. Don’t forget that a Yoruba couples (Dr) brought a girl to uk and treated her as a slave for many years. Yes! All Yorubas are terrorist? Tribal racist please shout up if you don’t have anything to say or you can share a bed with KKK. Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that are raised very well. This man was obviously captivated by this lady and approached it the wrong way. It has nothing to do with being Igbo. Fool

• Smh

June 2, 2017 at 2:07 pm

@Mz socially awkward.. Please keep quiet. You’re writing an epistle because you’re Igbo and she referred to your “men” . if she was talking about another tribe now, you would have probably ignored her post and maybe even nod your head in silent agreement. But because it is Igbo, you’re out with your sword. Abeg go and sit down. If we don’t want people to be tribal, we shouldn’t show it only when it involves our tribe. Otherwise you’re no different.

• Californiabawlar

June 2, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Well, that escalated quickly! I thought Yoruba demons were THE thing?
      Smh! Fix Jesus!

• Milo

June 2, 2017 at 3:33 pm

@SMH how can you be saying rubbish and asking another to shut it? MSA, please preach on…making sense since the inception of this blog. As for Sugabelly, you’ll be alright.

• Mz Socially Awkward....

June 2, 2017 at 3:35 pm

@smh, shut the bloody hell up.

I’ve chosen to speak out against a stereotype that’s close to me & mine. Feel free to jump in the lagoon for that reason. .

Imagine your retardation- if we’re going to descend to this level of foolishness, why didn’t you also accuse me of not speaking against the post about arrogant doctors? Or bros/sis, is it because tribe is the issue here? ….. Just so we’re clear about how non-partisan you are & how eagerly you ensure that our voices are uniformly clamoring to defend all classes of people.

You’re simply vexing because I didn’t drop a comment on every tribal post that you had a personal interest in? Can you start to hear how much of a bigoted idiot that makes you?

Oya, ask if I’m annoyed that you jumped into this particular segment of the comment section to monitor all the names of those who respond to the madam up there WITHOUT actually even considering the inaccuracy of the stereotype? Ask, nowwww…. just humour your sisterly and ask. Ahnn ahnnnn, you can’t tell how much I don’t care about whether you refused to defend Igbo people??? Really? Wait, let me pause to “talk” it well (so we’re of 1 understanding) – I cannot be arsed.

See how easy that could have been for you? Can you guess why? Whatever kind of social injustice you choose to stand against is absolutely of zero concern to me.

You have your voice & the choice of what to do with it. And I have mine. Please stop policing people’s comments and telling them when they can speak. It’s flipping irritating and simply points to your own insecurities & hidden prejudices. Telling me what I nodded at and what I spiritually agreed with…… because your spidey senses must have seen through space and time, ehhnn kwa?

Bia, it’s Friday. Don’t be an unruly goat today of all peacefully, wondrous days. ?

• funmilola

June 2, 2017 at 3:42 pm

In this era where people are getting more educated and exposed, I can’t believe you’re this ignorant and may I add foolish too……only God knows where you come from.

• Bia

June 2, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Sugabelly is fighting demons pls. leave her alone. Such silly generalization. A real nigerian, l am suspecting you o. Sugar belly by night a real nigerian by day.

June 2, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Strange sugabelly. I thought igbo men were known for spoiling their wives and that’s one of the reasons why they strive to be successful because they take pride in being the breadwinner…..I’m Yoruba btw

7. ab

June 2, 2017 at 1:00 am

EEYAH sugabelly who hurt your darling?! very myopic, horrible way to think of men from a set ethnic group! it is well! I’ve met loads of charming and good igbo guys! so you see?, that statement right there does not hold water! Oga dokita, you not much of a charmer, well..not from that picture!

• A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2017 at 2:17 am

Shut up, you d***f%#%.
      Keep on lying to yourself that you have met “loads of good, charming Igbo guys”.
      Ewu.

• Bad gang

June 2, 2017 at 8:35 am

You don’t know who hurt sugabelly?! Google is a very useful tool…she gave one far-fetched and stupid account of what happened between she and the guy (who happens to be a silverspoon kid) apparently she was a gold-digging opportunist at 18, addicted to sex and academically indolent (instead of getting into a college, she was frolicking with men almost a decade her senior) so whenever you read her retarded comments humor her and pass…she’s neurotic

• Bia

June 2, 2017 at 6:07 pm

8. Nema

June 2, 2017 at 1:29 am

Some serious delusions of grandeur in that last message. He needs to spend that one year reading the GMC ethics code!

9. Mama

June 2, 2017 at 5:19 am

Hahaha…this is the original Dr. Romance aka Dr. Love

10. john

June 2, 2017 at 5:35 am

was it an Igbo man that raped you in Abuja..just asking..or wherebu even raped at all ..confused low esteem human being

• Anonymous

June 2, 2017 at 8:09 am

Wow! you are just a very nasty human being.

11. Look at these fools

June 2, 2017 at 5:53 am

By the way Bellanaija, if you people have an opening in that your office e.g Office sweeper, toilet washer or gateman. Please epp A Real Fool, the girl spends way too much time on this site to have a job. Every time I click on a blog post, I must see her depressing avatar, which kin joblessness be that. Epp her

12. FifiLa

June 2, 2017 at 6:29 am

Such arrogance and entitlement!
    To assume that your professional qualifications will make panties drop is why black men with money are the most pathetic beings on earth

• Iyke

June 2, 2017 at 9:22 am

Lol…???You are right.
      Unfortynately, in Nigeria, with his looks and professional qualifications, even knowing that he is a father of two kids,knickers would still be dropping for him.It will take a lady with a decent sense of self worth and value to say NO.
      Shameful but fact.That’s why we need more women like this to speak up with facts.

• bolintin

June 2, 2017 at 11:11 am

Most Nigerian ladies will not fall for him because he has a sense of entitlement and so much arrogance my dear Iyke.

Go check out ladies who date guys recklessly, most of the guys treat them well and scope them a lot. Almost everybody is put off by unnecessary arrogance

13. Harry

June 2, 2017 at 7:48 am

Sugarbelly, it is very unfortunate that in this present time, someone will wake up and make a very bogus generalization like urs, and this have been the bane of our society when one ethnic group sees the other as bad and another see themselves as superior. Bcos u probably had a bad experience with someone who coincidentally happens to be Igbo, doesn’t give u the leverage to say all men from this tribe have bad up bringing, and this is also insulting to numerous Igbo women who labour tirelessly to bring up their sons in an upright way, only for u to post such a baseless post, am sure u are a lady and u hope to have kids if u don’t have one already, how will u feel if someone tells u, that ur son has the worst upbringing ? Pls think before u post.

14. Anonymous

June 2, 2017 at 8:09 am

Wow! you are just a very nasty human being.

15. Authentic Sunshine

June 2, 2017 at 8:24 am

Pls can we all agree to rise above the attempt to reduce this seriois matter to an ethnic issue. In particular, let’s ignore comments by you know who….
    We all know there is a national flaw with the upbrinhing of our men. With some traits peculiar to some tribes. Nevertheless our Nigerian men can be scumbags and need calling out. Hissss

16. Tam

June 2, 2017 at 10:12 am

Where are the foolish people shouting yoruba demon, they are no where in sight.. If this was a yoruba man all hell will break lose from our Igbo Ninjas.. This is why I hate stereotypes… Its safe to say this is an example of an Igbo demon… Igbo men are no different from yoruba demons after all… Shior!!!!

17. Justsaying

June 2, 2017 at 10:39 am

Na wa oh, Shebi if we had seen this post six months later captioned- Fairy tale story of How a doctor fell in love with his patient, Now they are married. , All those abusing him now would be oohhing and ahhing. Some would even b tapping into the blessing. Abeg make una free the guy jor.

18. KPOMKWEM

June 2, 2017 at 11:07 am

Dear, sugabelly or bitterbelly, who did this to you? You need healing so as to free yourself from this Igbo hate which may consume you if left unchecked. Obviously, you’re suffering from emotional disequilibrium which has forced you to allow your emotions overrule your reasoning. An entire race, how many have you met?

19. Esther Asuquo

June 2, 2017 at 11:15 am

The lady would have been polite and respected him more if he hadn’t bragged about his profession and earnings. She’s like me, I easily get turned off by people who brag especially guys! She felt unsecured for the fact that he dived into her file to retrieve her digit.

20. Que

June 2, 2017 at 11:34 am

All i see is a man chyking a woman at his job detriment. He hurt no one but himself biko nu. That he is Igbo is of no consequence because i empahsize….he hurt only himself and rep.

For Sugabelly (babe i sympathized with you when i read your story) to generalize and even give a ridiculous claim that rape is prevalent in eastern states is horrifying. using your incident as case study, Babe where was ur incident (venue)? and how many tribes were involved (men). Rape is general and serious issue and shouldn’t be down-played by tribe…the issue with our dr here is violating his oath and not rape or tribe.

For those saying if it were a yoruba man, did you see anyone bringing (the abusive physiotherapist) Bisola Ojo’s tribe into the matter the other day? everyone focused on her crime which was heinous and everyone with one voice acted accordingly. That is what should be the norm. When you see what is wrong, act accordingly and leave the tribe blame game.

I am proudly Igbo and my brother and father (of blessed memory) are my role models because my brother practically raised us all. He is firm, kind, loving and domesticated of which his wife sings of his praise all the time. When they have issues, rather than abuse, he leaves the house to any of ours…..so sugabelly, i think you owe my mother and grandma some hot apologies…over and out

21. What is 'raps' ?

June 2, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Erm @Wale Vintage You call this ‘raps’? Really?

I don’t know any young lady who would fall for these duck head lines.

But then I guess it would depend on the generation you’re in.
    Should I take a guess from your name and the the word ‘raps’? 50’s/60s??

Some of the most entitled, aggressive, misogynistic, irritating men I’ve met on earth are Igbo but that doesn’t mean I view ALL Igbo men are such.

22. Hawt Talk With Tosan

June 2, 2017 at 1:07 pm

Obviously the patient was not a Nigerian lady…story for different.

• Anu

June 3, 2017 at 12:34 pm

yeahhh

23. Professor X

June 2, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Whose uncle is this? #Disgrace.
    Why do a few Nigerian-educated doctor find it so difficult to respect doctor-patient boundaries?? This is clearly unethical and obviously a sanctionable offense, hence why he was suspended.

24. M

June 2, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Very interesting BN put up the full identity of this man up but not the child abuser Bisola Anthonia Abayomi Ojo. We need to see that witch.

• Que

June 2, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Yes oh, and when i answered sugabelly on the issue of the abuser physiotherapist not being ibo, BN seized my comment…there is God

25. Bowl

June 2, 2017 at 2:26 pm

@fifila, sorry but the Igbos are largest ethnic group in Nigeria.Don’t base your on opinion on the dubious national census counts.You can figure this out yourself minus the sentiments.
    @sugarbelly,pls get your facts right Igbos don’t have the highest incidence of rape.They have reverence for marriage and family like no other race on this planet.You can figure this out too.Thanks

26. john

June 2, 2017 at 2:45 pm

@m nice observation…..at least people are now realizing the double standards in that hate movement called feminism

27. Oma

June 2, 2017 at 6:55 pm

Bellanaija keep deleting my comment! Kontinu!!

28. combust

June 2, 2017 at 7:34 pm

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/09/canadian-tribunal-withdraws-nigerian-doctors-licence-for-6-months-over-sexual-misconduct-while-attending-to-female-patients/. Read and be schooled, crimes are committed every now and then by Nigerians the world over, I repeat NIGERIANS and you guys are here making it a tribal thing, some posts ago a #pepper them gang frauds were reprimanded in Canada, what was their tribe again? A Nigerian couple was arrested in the states for abusing their 3 months old baby, the infamous olx evil nanny who kidnapped 3 kids from a lagos banker are from??? If ibos are judged based on the stupidity of a few then I guess yorubas and other tribes should be judged based on a few starting with the ones I mentioned. #Condemn the crime not the tribe

29. blackbeatle

June 2, 2017 at 10:13 pm

you yorubas and igbo make yourself a laughing stock because of your bickering

30. combust

June 2, 2017 at 11:43 pm

31. combust

June 2, 2017 at 11:44 pm

BN well done you eaten my comment as midnight snack.