BN TV

Watch Episode 9 of Toyin Lawani’s Reality TV Show ‘Tiannah’s Empire’ on BN TV

BN TV

Toyin Lawani is back with the 9th episode of her reality TV show “Tiannah’s Empire”. The serial entrepreneur is taking us into the daily activities of her life – from managing her 30 businesses to being a mother to her two kids and more.

Watch

1. duh!

June 21, 2017 at 10:20 am

did’d anyone notice senator ita giwa’s face? wow!! 2 hours late for such an event

2. The queen

June 21, 2017 at 10:40 am

I like this woman sha, I no fit lie. Haba! Only one person. She’s here and there and she still tries to manage everything as best as she can. It’s not easy!

3. The queen

June 21, 2017 at 10:41 am

I don’t fail to watch each episode of this her reality show. It’s worth watching. I hope ebony life TV and YouTube are paying her wella for this.

4. bitumen

June 21, 2017 at 11:01 am

Taste is relative. My taste buds indicates this show is the worst reality show ever. Even worse than the terrible jim iyke and omotola reality shows.

• nene

June 21, 2017 at 3:10 pm

i beg to differ. omotola and jim iyke’s shows were terrible

• Efe

June 21, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Tell ur self the truth! as bitter as ur name. effing hater

• jade

June 22, 2017 at 3:12 am

Did you actually watch it? This is a decent Nigerian reality show. Omotola and Jim lke was bad abeg, very cringeworthy. I’m glad i watched it, this Toyin woman is very hard working. I’m impressed with her and i like her attitude.

5. Tiannahhh

June 21, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Your taste bud is as sour as lemon (even worse than the terrible sauerkraut)

6. Ebony

June 21, 2017 at 3:00 pm

I always follow your show. I enjoy watching it and I’ve learnt a lot from you re: fashion acumen and team work.

7. Hawt Talk With Tosan

June 21, 2017 at 5:14 pm

A woman who is doing the most, employing people, raising her kids…what’s not to like? I misjudged this chica based on her online reputation. However I now respect her and always watch her show. Sometimes we have to remember that everyone has struggled with one thing or another. Whatever her past social life or even her present is you cannot refute the fact that this girl knows her craft and is very hardworking. Team Toyin!

8. Billionaire in grace

June 22, 2017 at 7:56 am

I like watching her show cos she is so real

9. OA

June 23, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Add me to the list of those who love the show. I look forward to it every week. Toyin’s down-to-earth character is so desirable. We see the dressed up Toyin and the dressed down Toyin. The playful Toyin and the serious Toyin. Woh, keep doing your thing o’jare.

One suggestion: She should slow down small sha! She has her hands into too many things and even though she has a flare for them all, she should be careful lest she screws them all up at once. Example: If she so had it together, no reason for arriving 2 hours late to the event. Just my two cents. Overall, I like your show and I think you’re a really cool person.