News

Amarachi Kanu bags Masters Degree in Entrepreneur Management

BellaNaija.com

Amara Kanu, wife of Africa football great, Nwankwo Kanu has earned a Masters Degree in Entrepreneurial Management from European Business School, London.

The 31-year-old author, fitness & creative entrepreneur disclosed this on Twitter.

Former Super Eagles captain, Kanu, who led Nigeria to win the gold medal at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics took to Instagram to congratulate his wife on the new accomplishment.

”Congratulations my love well done and many more on the way. You worked hard and what you gave in that’s the result. We are proud of you and you are a good example to everyone keep it going,’’ he wrote on Instagram.

Amarachi Kanu bags Masters Degree in Entrepreneur Management

Amara will be launching her book on ‘Healthy Living’ on Friday at the Emirates Stadium, an event expected to have in attendance world and Olympic champion, Sir Mo Farah and a host of other sports celebrities.

1. Vicky

July 14, 2017 at 6:01 am

Nothing great and commendable than a good man who supports his wife to be anything she wants to be in life. Congrats to this super woman!!

2. john

July 14, 2017 at 8:05 am

and nothing is more greater than a woman who doesn’t abuse that privilege either but rather apreciates it with all her heart

• nene+

July 14, 2017 at 8:39 am

John your mind set no be here! You are poor and difficult but want a slave called a wife ,Wehdone sir!

• john

July 14, 2017 at 12:43 pm

@nene My friend go and sit down..what is wrong with my comment or is it only men that will do the supporting while the women can abuse it in the name of feminism entitlement..no man wants to marry a lazy , uneducated wife anyway especially in this age ..if my wife sit at home all day doing nothing , I will personally divorce her and I am not poor..believe it or not ( I dont care) I am wealthy not even rich ..so stop projecting ur insecurities on me

3. Victor Adegoke

July 14, 2017 at 8:20 am

Congrats Amara Kanu on your achievements. Kudos to Nwankwo Kanu for the great support.

4. Ethio

July 14, 2017 at 9:55 am

Big congrats to the “wife of African football great”. May your sister in law emulate from you

• Not today

July 14, 2017 at 11:17 am

You had to go there!!!! Education is important, be aware that not EVERYONE has the capacity or the interest. You hit way below the belt. It wasn’t necessary. Drops mic.???

5. Mahka

July 14, 2017 at 2:28 pm

True Inspiration right there! Congrats Amara, get it Nne.
    Lord remember me o.

6. Idomagirl

July 14, 2017 at 10:21 pm

BN your headline says “Entrepreneur Management”…?
    Congrats Amara.