Events

Photos: Michelle Dede, Denrele Edun, Beverly Osu, John Ogah at the Premiere of “Everything in Between”

BellaNaija.com

First Photos: Denrele Edun, Beverly Osu, John Ogah at Premiere of Everything in Between

Ashionye Raccah

A drama series exploring issues of sexuality, sacrifice, love, and societal pressure, Everything In Between, premiered on Sunday at IMAX Cinemas, Lekki, Lagos.

The premiere of the evocative drama series, produced by The Initiative for Equal Rights (TIERs) in association with Alleykat Media, had guests including German Consul General, Ingo Herbert, Arit Okpo, Bolanle Olukanni, Michelle Dede, Jon Ogah, Beverly Osu, Ashionye Raccah, VJ Adams, Denrele Edun, Ayoola Ayoola, Daniel Effiong, Lolo1, Patience Oghre Imobhio, and others in attendance.

See photos below:

Everything in between

Michelle Dede

Zara Udofia-Ejoh

Nikki Laoye

Everything in between

Arit Okpo, host of the event

Beverly Osu

Patience Oghre Imobhio

Lolo 1 of Wazobia FM

VJ Adams

Stan Nze

John Ogah

Ifan Ifeanyi Michael

Olumide Makanjuola,

Daniel Effiong

Ayoola Ayoola

Denrele

Cast and a guest (right)

Michelle Dede, Daniel Effiong & Ashionye Raccah

Michelle Dede, Ashionye Raccah & Nikki Laoye

Herbert Ingo, German Consul General (left) Ashionye M. Raccah, producer Everything In Between (middle) and Olumide Makanjuola

The Cast of Everything in Between

———————————————————————————————————————————
Sponsored Content

1. Marie Antoinette

July 17, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Ifan Ifeanyi…phewwww!!!! I GIVE UP!
    Michelle’s skin gives me life!

• The Real Oma

July 17, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Me three! I literally whispered ‘skin’ when i saw her picture :))

2. Victor Adegoke

July 17, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Cool stuff.

3. Tri.

July 17, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Beverly’s style is flawless! Wish she had used a bolder lip colour though.

4. Bola

July 17, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Ashionye, you’re a ⭐️. Serious babe. Michelle you look effortlessly beautiful. Nice pants, Beverly.

5. Feyi

July 17, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Is that all Denrele’s hair? I almost got the chance to ask him but he was too busy even though I got a whiff of the hair on my face, it sure smelt good. And him running in those shoes, please o, aren’t those the Fenty Rihanna abi Na Wetin them dey call them? I enjoyed myself so much at this premiere until one of d cast members started slashing lesbians. I was like, Wow.
    Great acting to Bucci, Ashionye, Daniel Effiong and Denrele especially.

6. Onyinyechukwu

July 17, 2017 at 11:51 pm

Bia Ifeanyi Michael,..Biko jee gbalu ógwu gi ñuo..
    Emebòzina onwe gi….Óginidi?!!!?
    Stan Nze,..You spicy ma niggie…looking all shades of butter’y’ and cream’y’…?

7. Sisi

July 18, 2017 at 12:19 am

Wowwuuuuu Michelle who did this make up. She is seriously glowing. Yessss! Fab

8. Sum

July 18, 2017 at 8:14 am

I might be wrong but I believe that ‘guest’ is Chinonso Young.

9. Nne Umu Boys!

July 18, 2017 at 11:47 am

BN is it Chinonso Young you people casually labelled ‘Guest”? and she is even a cast member..hmmm abi your editor no watch Lekki Wives? a whole Otunba’s Wife eee?