Sweet Spot

BN Living Sweet Spot: This Dad’s reaction to his Daughter’s Ears getting Pierced is Priceless!

BellaNaija Living

Aw, truly nothing compares to the deep bond between a father and his daughter.

That’s why our BN Living Sweet Spot today is this video of Instagram user @young_lc cringing just before his daughter’s ears gets pierced. He’s so afraid of his daughter feeling any pain and his face tells it all.

Her mummy @aria.castor shared the video on Instagram.

It’s too cute for words.

Watch

our little girl got her ears pieced!! her dad was definitely more scared than she was. ??❤️

A post shared by Noonie Bear (@aria.castor) on

1. thababybwoy

July 31, 2017 at 6:54 pm

am just commenting to let you guys know that my dp is up and running on BN henceforth

• missnk

August 1, 2017 at 1:16 pm

lmaoo!! sell your market my brother

2. Brizola

July 31, 2017 at 7:15 pm

Such a cutie…Brave lil baby. I want a baby father as foinnne as this dude. What a man ???

3. Aj

July 31, 2017 at 7:33 pm

This guy is so Handsome-cuteness Magnified-chai! sure loves his daughter- lovely

4. FasholasLover

July 31, 2017 at 7:40 pm

And they say we are the weaker sex! Even after nine months of logging a human being around in our bodies. Hian.

• LemmeRant

July 31, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Oya sorry. You are the stronger sex.

5. Californiabawlar

July 31, 2017 at 7:55 pm

In before the ‘they shouldn’t be piercing a baby’s ears’ brigade comes and ruins the party… oh wait ? that’s a judgemental white I’m-a-better-mother-than-you thing? Oh okay ?? Since this is a black website, I don’t want to hear pim! ??

• Marvel

July 31, 2017 at 8:58 pm

You must hear o @Californiabawler. It’s nothing to do with being better. The English as in The Smiths and Browns do not pierce girls ears as it is considered a rite to passage. Therefore, ladies are usually 16 years and older before traditional English families consider it. They ask the ladies if they want it or the girls ask if they are keen.
      I haven’t observed any reference to piercing girls ears in the Bible but circumcision of male children is mentioned. It is clearly down to vanity and nothing more. I had my ears pierced as a child. I love earrings! I had both my daughters ears pierced as babies. They won’t be caught dead in them. I have since given up.

6. Temi

August 1, 2017 at 6:04 am

THIS YOUNG MAN LOOKS ABSOLUTELY LIKE MY FIRST BORN… SAME GESTURES… WOW! I SWEAR TO GOD I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW THIS.. I WAS LIKE: WHEN DID I BECOME A GRANNY?? WOW.. IT IS TRUE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT THERE ARE 7 OF US.. AROUND THE WORLD. CUTE PICTURE AND GOD BLESS THEM BOTH.

• chique

August 1, 2017 at 6:31 am

Thank God he isn’t your son before you start cursing him like you did your daughter….we will keep reminding you. You better change ya name now. Curser!