BN TV

Watch the Interview with Rick Ross that’s got people Talking

BellaNaija.com

I'm spending so much money on her photo shoots, I gotta hit it a couple times - Rick Ross discusses why he hasn't signed a female to MMG

Rapper and Maybach Music Group (MMG) boss Rick Ross was on Breakfast Club with hosts DJ Envy, Charlamagne Tha God, and Angela Yee recently to discuss Meek Mill and the rap industry.

The rapper had been in the news recently for his financial dispute with Young Money co-founder Birdman.

His comments on the show, when asked about the possibility of bringing women into his record label, have begun to gain attention.

Rick Ross had come under fire and even lost endorsements in 2013 after he rapped in “U.O.E.N.O

Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it
I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain’t even know it

The rapper had recanted then, saying his lyrics were misunderstood.

Watch the interview below:

1. californiabawlar

July 26, 2017 at 11:29 pm

I don’t care about all the other nonsense… He pretty much harassed Yee and made her uncomfortable!! And her colleagues encouraged it. SMH!! He is most definitely a predator! I listen to her podcast and the last time he was on there he was straight disrespectful to all the women on there. I hope he loses at life. Uglyass mofo! Ugh.

2. Agu

July 27, 2017 at 4:15 am

I dont really care about black americans hiphop or there rap culture i think it set them backwards. black americans use to be very sophisticated from the harlem renaissance era of early 1920’s to 1970 every thing changed today all the do is promote violence in there songs pull there jeans down showing there boxers and saying its a hiphop culture, give me a break.

• apoint

July 27, 2017 at 9:11 am

And the funny thing its like they are not even aware of what they are doing to themselves. I like some hiphop but it is sad that the not so good aspect of it has become so mainstream (the type the industry likes for some weird reason) and when some blacks sound educated and want to do better, they term them as acting too white or ‘uncle tom’ smh. Only if they knew how much potential they truly have as a people.

• apoint

July 27, 2017 at 9:18 am

I just pray that with the rise of Nigerian and African musicians hopefully the negativity would reduce a bit and the way black people view themselves would hopefully become better. Thats if the African artist themselves stay original instead of wannabe

• John Doe

July 27, 2017 at 11:39 am

Their*

• LemmeRant

July 27, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Lol. If you tell them now, they’ll say you’re racist.

What’s just painful is our Nigerian copy copy.

3. keke driver