BN TV

Is it just her or…? Sisi Yemmie talks about things she can’t Share in New Vlog | Watch on BN TV

BN TV

There’s a fun new video on Sisi Yemmie‘s channel. Today she is talking about the things she can never share with anyone, not even her husband!

Can you relate or is she being extra? Do you have these many things on your own list?

Watch

1. aurora

August 28, 2017 at 7:40 pm

lmao. your wahala is plenty. i can share almost everything which is weird because i dont have sisters, maybe its the boarding house experience.

• Seriously

August 29, 2017 at 3:09 am

It’s not being extra, it’s share of bacteria and body fluid can lead to different things. The body produces bacteria, and no one is above it. I don’t want to give anyone my bacteria neither do I want theirs. So, it’s not about being the cleanest or OCD

2. OA

August 28, 2017 at 8:57 pm

If na do or die affair, I will share but as long as the other person has options, ko le werk oh!

3. Corolla

August 28, 2017 at 9:16 pm

For me, except hair brush, the things she can’t share are things most people wouldn’t share na, so nothing extra there. Abi, is it the norm to share towel, toothbrush, and pant?

4. PD Young Billionaire

August 29, 2017 at 12:46 am

Nice.
    @sisiyemmie…..I pray you have a daughter after Tito so that you can share your jewelries with her.I…lol.
    For me,I can’t share most things too like my towel,cup,straw,brush,”pahint”,etc..Though my hubby n I share the same sponge ,we also share the same nail cutter with our kids.

5. June

August 29, 2017 at 5:28 am

Lmaooooo!!! Pata ke! Hahahahahah – my sister and I would spill over into each other’s undies growing up ???! I wouldn’t do that now. I would and still share earrings with my sister. I’ve shared a toothbrush with a once upon a time boo before.

6. ec

August 29, 2017 at 7:08 am

how do you share pata?
    You shouldn’t even share towel, nail clippers, sponge.

Comb or hair brush that’s fine.

7. ec

August 29, 2017 at 7:10 am

honestly Sisi gets me. after watching to the end.

I cannot share straws. OMG. Even earrings how disgusting.

8. Vic

August 29, 2017 at 9:55 am

Sisi Yemmie o, Your description made this funny. I don’t think you have OCD, and there’s nothing wrong with who you are. Mo wa foniwa ni,

9. Jake

September 3, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Madam, your WAHALA 2 much oo.. Understandably @afew such as pants & its likes, buh come oooon!!!….so I cant/shdnt share cups, straws, same drinks, earbuds(possibly heaadphones)- EVEN with my SPOUSE(husband/wife) yet you dey suck the lips & tongue like strawberry/vanilla?? Come ooonn!!! I understand your “obsession with hygiene” and all, but its a bit overly excessive. Obviously, dont agree with MOST of “em.